Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 803 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 853 903 1303 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12519

    Slim

    Wasn't expecting much given the pic filters but decided to dream about this one and glad I did. Pics are accurate. Nice slim tight body with no marks. Excellent mic skills (covered). Probably could have busted from that but also wanted the box. Started in doggie to get warmed up and beat it up for a bit before switching positions. Hit it missionary and she got very wet and creamy. She put her legs up high for deep penetration and was very vocal. Best decision I dreamed about in awhile. Ss 1 xx. Was not rushed and will definitely dream about this one again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/72220989

  2. #12518

    Clean?

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Serious question, I've seen her many many times. All of which she let me BBFS and says she rarely does this with clients. But I see all these people saying that's all she does exclusively. I get it she's young, pretty, and doesn't use. But seeing this many people and letting them BBFS w / CIP is she genuinley clean? Has anyone caught anything from her? Private messages also accepted.
    You are asking if a prostitute that does BBFS is clean? It's Russian roulette with anyone that does BBFS.

  3. #12517

    Info request Starr Green Eyes

    Anyone have dreams with Starr? Sounds like possibly her name was Ashley? I was not able to link a photograph with some of the conversations. Basic search came back with a few different phone numbers with the same photos. Do these photos look current? *Is she Good 2 Go*.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71475238#.

  4. #12516

    Molly not in DC

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually succeeded in using this to see her? https://bookedin.com/book/gfe-with-molly.

    I've probably texted her 5 or 6 times in addition to trying that today. Never got any sort of response other than the canned one from the app / site. Granted, her ads say she's in the DC area now, but I figured this is the group with actual experience with her behaviors.
    Her Outcall is to DC Nova.

  5. #12515

    Bree

    Is there a link for Bree. I tried a name search on Skip and LC. Curious to see her photo.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Serious question, I've seen her many many times. All of which she let me BBFS and says she rarely does this with clients. But I see all these people saying that's all she does exclusively. I get it she's young, pretty, and doesn't use. But seeing this many people and letting them BBFS w / CIP is she genuinley clean? Has anyone caught anything from her? Private messages also accepted.

    Thanks.

  6. #12514

    Kay. Had to look her up

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Kay will take creampies all day but her GPS is far overboard now. I would only see her for max. 8 ss. If she won't take that keep it moving. That's all she's worth. More of a. 6 girl IMHO. -DC.
    I was reading this thread on Kay and how she takes creampies all day. I follow the link over to the LC site. Click on the comments and the latest comment is "Does she do DATY" Someone is going to get a tasty treat from this young lady. Don't get me wrong I love DATY but knowing how people leave deposits during their dreams is a complete turn off for me. That's just me. It's a big world.

    Anyone know if she can take a pounding for any length of time. Might be worth leaving my own deposit.

  7. #12513

    CB Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Serious question, I've seen her many many times. All of which she let me BBFS and says she rarely does this with clients. But I see all these people saying that's all she does exclusively. I get it she's young, pretty, and doesn't use. But seeing this many people and letting them BBFS w / CIP is she genuinley clean? Has anyone caught anything from her? Private messages also accepted.

    Thanks.
    I saw Bree over the summer and she offered BBFS immediately. I had to request a condom and she actually made looking for one seem like a hassle LOL. Don't believe any working girl that allows you to BBFS if she says she "rarely" does it. I always assume these girls have something I don't want. Unless I'm willing to sit in the clinic, which I've done many times in the past, I won't go raw. But that's just been my personal evolution in this hobby.

  8. #12512

    CB bree

    Serious question, I've seen her many many times. All of which she let me BBFS and says she rarely does this with clients. But I see all these people saying that's all she does exclusively. I get it she's young, pretty, and doesn't use. But seeing this many people and letting them BBFS w / CIP is she genuinley clean? Has anyone caught anything from her? Private messages also accepted.

    Thanks.

  9. #12511

    Shayanne

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Meatloaf about 2-3 weeks ago, there was a monger that registered a report raving about her services. She seems go to go.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    If you are talking about Shayanne, she is good to go. Nice and safe nothing bare. Treat her well.

  10. #12510

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    She basically did the same shit to me. When I contacted her awhile back. I only contacted her cause she had somewhat decent reviews. I remember some of us monger here had good things to say about her. I asked her if she was good to meet. She said yes and when I asked for an address. I could be there in 20 minutes. All crickets. Its every provider nowadays it seems to me.
    I tried reaching out to her, she never picks up. , Let's forget her, a lot more fish in the sea. 🌹.

  11. #12509

    Bbw Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with Becky? We texted back and forth for a couple of days. I was never able to satisfy her hotel and schedule requirements. Had something set up but then she cancelled because something supposedly came up. Hasn't returned my texts since.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/72123220
    She basically did the same shit to me. When I contacted her awhile back. I only contacted her cause she had somewhat decent reviews. I remember some of us monger here had good things to say about her. I asked her if she was good to meet. She said yes and when I asked for an address. I could be there in 20 minutes. All crickets. Its every provider nowadays it seems to me.

  12. #12508
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually succeeded in using this to see her? https://bookedin.com/book/gfe-with-molly.

    I've probably texted her 5 or 6 times in addition to trying that today. Never got any sort of response other than the canned one from the app / site. Granted, her ads say she's in the DC area now, but I figured this is the group with actual experience with her behaviors.
    She is in Baltimore.

  13. #12507

    I'll be visiting next month

    Hey all, been down to Baltimore a few times for the previous job but only partook in an experience at Circus. Tried to connect with the Laurel latinas but it never materialized. I'm a BBBJ guy and wondering if there are any gotos. I've doing homework on all the usual sites plus Charm City. Just so much to sort through to see who is real. Was posting often in my home state but it's be slow because I wasn't working. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. I'll help out anyone who may be coming north.

  14. #12506

    BBW Becky

    Anyone had any luck with Becky? We texted back and forth for a couple of days. I was never able to satisfy her hotel and schedule requirements. Had something set up but then she cancelled because something supposedly came up. Hasn't returned my texts since.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/72123220

  15. #12505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Molly's online booking

    Anyone actually succeeded in using this to see her? https://bookedin.com/book/gfe-with-molly.

    I've probably texted her 5 or 6 times in addition to trying that today. Never got any sort of response other than the canned one from the app / site. Granted, her ads say she's in the DC area now, but I figured this is the group with actual experience with her behaviors.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape