Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 803 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 853 903 1303 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 24545
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12515

    CB bree

    Serious question, I've seen her many many times. All of which she let me BBFS and says she rarely does this with clients. But I see all these people saying that's all she does exclusively. I get it she's young, pretty, and doesn't use. But seeing this many people and letting them BBFS w / CIP is she genuinley clean? Has anyone caught anything from her? Private messages also accepted.

    Thanks.

  2. #12514

    Shayanne

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Meatloaf about 2-3 weeks ago, there was a monger that registered a report raving about her services. She seems go to go.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    If you are talking about Shayanne, she is good to go. Nice and safe nothing bare. Treat her well.

  3. #12513

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    She basically did the same shit to me. When I contacted her awhile back. I only contacted her cause she had somewhat decent reviews. I remember some of us monger here had good things to say about her. I asked her if she was good to meet. She said yes and when I asked for an address. I could be there in 20 minutes. All crickets. Its every provider nowadays it seems to me.
    I tried reaching out to her, she never picks up. , Let's forget her, a lot more fish in the sea. 🌹.

  4. #12512

    Bbw Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with Becky? We texted back and forth for a couple of days. I was never able to satisfy her hotel and schedule requirements. Had something set up but then she cancelled because something supposedly came up. Hasn't returned my texts since.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/72123220
    She basically did the same shit to me. When I contacted her awhile back. I only contacted her cause she had somewhat decent reviews. I remember some of us monger here had good things to say about her. I asked her if she was good to meet. She said yes and when I asked for an address. I could be there in 20 minutes. All crickets. Its every provider nowadays it seems to me.

  5. #12511
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually succeeded in using this to see her? https://bookedin.com/book/gfe-with-molly.

    I've probably texted her 5 or 6 times in addition to trying that today. Never got any sort of response other than the canned one from the app / site. Granted, her ads say she's in the DC area now, but I figured this is the group with actual experience with her behaviors.
    She is in Baltimore.

  6. #12510

    I'll be visiting next month

    Hey all, been down to Baltimore a few times for the previous job but only partook in an experience at Circus. Tried to connect with the Laurel latinas but it never materialized. I'm a BBBJ guy and wondering if there are any gotos. I've doing homework on all the usual sites plus Charm City. Just so much to sort through to see who is real. Was posting often in my home state but it's be slow because I wasn't working. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. I'll help out anyone who may be coming north.

  7. #12509

    BBW Becky

    Anyone had any luck with Becky? We texted back and forth for a couple of days. I was never able to satisfy her hotel and schedule requirements. Had something set up but then she cancelled because something supposedly came up. Hasn't returned my texts since.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/72123220

  8. #12508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Molly's online booking

    Anyone actually succeeded in using this to see her? https://bookedin.com/book/gfe-with-molly.

    I've probably texted her 5 or 6 times in addition to trying that today. Never got any sort of response other than the canned one from the app / site. Granted, her ads say she's in the DC area now, but I figured this is the group with actual experience with her behaviors.

  9. #12507

    The last report about her was positive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Previous reviews where outcalls but no solid information.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...s/494649833247
    Meatloaf about 2-3 weeks ago, there was a monger that registered a report raving about her services. She seems go to go.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  10. #12506

    Anyone try this new incall

    Previous reviews where outcalls but no solid information.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...s/494649833247

  11. #12505

    Crofton Bri / Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    Here for a few days. Found this one in the same area I'm in.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/181424628907
    Search Bri Crofton or Bree Crofton. There's a good bit of reviews a good months / year back, but no news lately I don't believe. She is NOT Curtis Bay Bri / Bree, I know it's a little confusing keeping them straight. I haven't seen her for months, but the pics are usually fairly current when I have seen her. Nice tight spinner body with decent tits. Covers her arms and legs to hide the usage. It's hit or miss if you get ghosted once you arrive, she's not reliable on that aspect. She's not very talkative IMO, but the body speaks for itself. Worth a visit, nothing spectacular in performance, but decent experience. She usually asks for. 8 ss but ask for. 6 ss if you want and see how she responds.

  12. #12504

    Any feedback?

    Here for a few days. Found this one in the same area I'm in.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/181424628907

  13. #12503

    My experiences with kay

    Used to see her while she took care of the old lady for 0. 8 for everything and she then started asking 1. 0 while complaining. Some time passed and then all my follow up texts with her were suspicious for either a set up or else severe GPS. Haven't seen her in a year or so now as a result. Deflated fun bags but a tight and clean box 1 yr ago. Missing teeth but she always says her jaw hurts so her BBBJ don't last long. Claims to be a lesbian. Anyone else seen her for under $1. 2, let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Does Kay stay at a apartment or motel?

  14. #12502

    Cb bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    Any word from her mate?
    She's back around now. She went dark for a minute and I think she's being choosy with her dates.

  15. #12501

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    You give her a creampie? I'm curious because I wanted to see this girl and needed to know if she did that.
    Kay will take creampies all day but her GPS is far overboard now. I would only see her for max. 8 ss. If she won't take that keep it moving. That's all she's worth. More of a. 6 girl IMHO. -DC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape