Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 472 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 7066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met this chick? Thanks!

    http://sexynclassy.mobi/mayari/
    She has all of one review on t 3 are so. ? This is the first time I've seen an ad of hers.

  2. #4140

    Why would anyone pay 800

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum44  [View Original Post]
    I have done both of them individually (did a double with Natasha and Angie once) and they are the real deal. Go with confidence and enjoy. Plenty of reviews. Just search. Tip, you might be better doing back-to-back singles, just because both are hot as F* and just one can wear you out. Cheaper too. Take your vitamins and drink plenty of water. Haha!
    Well if people have the disposable income, but is there really a difference between a 15 k pussy and 200 pussy?

    Spitzer Case.

    "During a six month span, Spitzer had at least seven or eight liaisons with women from the agency and paid more than $15,000".

  3. #4139
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe3451  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any insight on these two? $800 for an hour that includes MSOG and BBBJ from both seems TGTBT.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/EmmaFlores

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...go/Natyjimenez
    I have done both of them individually (did a double with Natasha and Angie once) and they are the real deal. Go with confidence and enjoy. Plenty of reviews. Just search. Tip, you might be better off doing back-to-back singles, just because both are hot as F* and just one can wear you out. Cheaper too. Take your vitamins and drink plenty of water. Haha!

  4. #4138

    Emma / Naty

    Anyone have any insight on these two? $800 for an hour that includes MSOG and BBBJ from both seems TGTBT.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/EmmaFlores

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...go/Natyjimenez

  5. #4137

    Mayari

    Anyone met this chick? Thanks!

    http://sexynclassy.mobi/mayari/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg‎  

  6. #4136
    PD reviews all seem very very positive. I use them to confirm pictures at least. Just be aware and go with your gut, think with the right head before you indulge.

    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    Honesly I won't trust pd reviews.

    Use them as a beacon light.

    Pd reviews at least tells you that girl is legit.

  7. #4135
    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this hottie? I looked everywhere but couldn't find anything. I've never had a girl that cost more that $300 but decided I want to treat myself.

    On a side note, are these PD reviews reliable? I don't think I have ever seen a negative one so I am a bit skeptical.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...n-Diego/raquel
    Honesly I won't trust pd reviews.

    Use them as a beacon light.

    Pd reviews at least tells you that girl is legit.

  8. #4134
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike22  [View Original Post]
    Probably the most overrated BBJ I've ever gotten. For how much hype she's given on this board, she somehow managed to give one of the three worst BJs I've ever received.
    Must've caught her at the wrong time or something. It's usually on point and let's you fuck her face all you want.

  9. #4133

    Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this hottie? I looked everywhere but couldn't find anything. I've never had a girl that cost more that $300 but decided I want to treat myself.

    On a side note, are these PD reviews reliable? I don't think I have ever seen a negative one so I am a bit skeptical.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...n-Diego/raquel
    I have seen other girls from that Agency, except this one because of the 600.

    Usually they operate at 300 half / 400 HR.

    These are some other profiles:

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SensualValentina
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LaGiovanna
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MeetAryaLove

    There was a couple more, that had about 70+ reviews, they visit for 3-4 months and leave, it's hard to find their profiles

  10. #4132
    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this hottie? I looked everywhere but couldn't find anything. I've never had a girl that cost more that $300 but decided I want to treat myself.

    On a side note, are these PD reviews reliable? I don't think I have ever seen a negative one so I am a bit skeptical.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...n-Diego/raquel
    Hey bro- re your side note: PD reviews are going to be overwhelmingly positive as you've seen- but they have their uses. They're great for confirming that a girls pictures really represent her. Sometimes they get into services (but not often). Mostly, I know if I see a girl with 20+ reviews, she is going to look like her pictures, she's not a cop, and she will deliver on her advertised services. It's not as good as TER or this place, but there is some merit to the PD reviews.

  11. #4131

    Raquel. Brazilian

    Any Intel on this hottie? I looked everywhere but couldn't find anything. I've never had a girl that cost more that $300 but decided I want to treat myself.

    On a side note, are these PD reviews reliable? I don't think I have ever seen a negative one so I am a bit skeptical.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...n-Diego/raquel

  12. #4130

    Taz

    Probably the most overrated BBJ I've ever gotten. For how much hype she's given on this board, she somehow managed to give one of the three worst BJs I've ever received.

  13. #4129

    She use her laptop

    I got flaked by Taz when I initially scheduled to see her. Confirmed an hour before our designated appointment and she answered too. Texted that I was close to the area and crickets. Two hours later, she texted back apologizing. That's when I set up an appointment first thing in the morning on my way to work.

    My point is that Taz used her laptop to read / answer her texts.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that sucks bro. She can sometimes take a while to respond, but she's never ghosted me. She's also never asked for me to pay with a cashapp, I always pay cash. She's definitely legit though and not a scam (I've seen her many times). She's worth a try for sure. But honestly, I'd be pissed too and would probably not try her again (I have been ghosted by others, and when that happens, I blacklist them). Let us know if you do end up seeing her though.

    Manny the MuffMan.

  14. #4128
    Quote Originally Posted by Lid532  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see Taz based on the reports over the past few months, and finally had a free afternoon today. I texted her last night to see if she'd be available for a session this afternoon, she confirms she's available all day and we set a time of 3 pm. I shoot her a text when I'm on my way and she responds with 'Ok. ' I drive through the rain to her hotel location in Mira Mesa, park and text for the room number. She responds almost immediately and asks if I'd be interested in a pretty extreme roleplay scenario, but only available if I pay with Venmo / Cashapp. I respond saying that I'd brought cash for this first time together and that I'd consider the RP setup for a future session, I get no response. I wait 15 min, text again to no response. Wait another 10 min, then I give her a call with no pickup. Ended up leaving at that point and driving home through the traffic and rain.

    I still haven't heard anything back. Frustrating to spend so much time going back and forth for nothing to come of it. I'm not even mad, just confused. Still interested in seeing her, but it's tough to work with flakes and the asking about Venmo / Cashapp honestly screams scam to me, but she's gotten enough positive reports that I don't think that's the case.
    Damn, that sucks bro. She can sometimes take a while to respond, but she's never ghosted me. She's also never asked for me to pay with a cashapp, I always pay cash. She's definitely legit though and not a scam (I've seen her many times). She's worth a try for sure. But honestly, I'd be pissed too and would probably not try her again (I have been ghosted by others, and when that happens, I blacklist them). Let us know if you do end up seeing her though.

    Manny the MuffMan.

  15. #4127
    Quote Originally Posted by Lid532  [View Original Post]
    She responds almost immediately and asks if I'd be interested in a pretty extreme roleplay scenario, but only available if I pay with Venmo / Cashapp.
    Care to share the scenario, I'm curious what else she is into. Interesting that she wanted an online payment, maybe she needed to pay someone else in a hurry. It would be disappointing if she's scamming people.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape