Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Swags

    Guess she is ready for the bowl games!

    Watch out is right, if you are looking for the crazy train you can take that ride.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    The one and only Granny Swaggs is advertising again. If I am reading her Travel Itinerary correctly, she apparently is fresh from Vacation. Proceed with caution! LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71997500

  2. #9397

    Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/72133637

    I have been texting this one. Doubt she is real, hoping she is.

  3. #9396
    Quote Originally Posted by JayRee  [View Original Post]
    No not real. Most of these type of posting are fake just look at the type of girl, the photo itself and the place they are posting like LC and STG. 99% of time its fake.

    If it was from a higher end site maybe but only with verified reviews.
    I knew it was too good to be true. I was holding our hope it was. Sometimes these really hot Latinas sneak in Orlando.

  4. #9395

    Please Remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to give her the good ole Alabama slam-her anal attack. .
    Well, if you do the Alabama slam-her anal attack with Swaggs, remember to thank the other guy that's going to help and be sure you put the ladder back in the garage when you're finished.

    Grain 56.

  5. #9394

    She's real but not for this service

    No not real. Most of these type of posting are fake just look at the type of girl, the photo itself and the place they are posting like LC and STG. 99% of time its fake.

    If it was from a higher end site maybe but only with verified reviews.

  6. #9393
    I'd like to give her the good ole Alabama slam-her anal attack.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    The one and only Granny Swaggs is advertising again. If I am reading her Travel Itinerary correctly, she apparently is fresh from Vacation. Proceed with caution! LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71997500

  7. #9392
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and let us know, she is close by where I am at and she looks like it could be fun. Hope she does incall and not just out calls or car play.

  8. #9391

  9. #9390

    Guess Who's Back

    The one and only Granny Swaggs is advertising again. If I am reading her Travel Itinerary correctly, she apparently is fresh from Vacation. Proceed with caution! LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71997500

  10. #9389

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    Isn't her name Nina? I read somewhere on here that her and her man robbed someone. But I did hear great things about her prior of the whole robbery.
    That's Nina (pronounced Nine-uh). I never had any problems with her whatsoever. Sometimes she had someone drive her to the location and her ride waited in the car nearby. Other times she drove herself. All dates took place in the shopping center parking lot near Colonial and Bumby. No protection (either kind) needed ever.

  11. #9388
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoboy  [View Original Post]
    Seeing as how all the times I've been with her was always cardate. And she always drove to my general location for the meet up. It's been at least a year and a half since I last seen her though. Good times indeed!
    Isn't her name Nina? I read somewhere on here that her and her man robbed someone. But I did hear great things about her prior of the whole robbery.

  12. #9387

    Amber / Jane Doe

    Just I was heading out the door to check out the evening's actives and as I was leaving, Amber wrote me and asked if I'd give a shout out as she has an immediate need for additional funds and she states that one of her normal accounts she's locked out from accessing to post. She has a safe incall near in SoDo, maybe one of the safest I've ever seen for her. She currently looks closest to the pic in her ad where she's sitting at the pool side. She has probably the Freshman 15 going on right now from her usual self. Even with that, her ass from the back is a site to see.

    If you know her, you know her storied demons. She's been very fun-loving lately from my experiences. If you don't know her, look up some past reviews. Her biggest issue has been she can become Ghosty at times. On the up side, she has never shorted someone on their time that I am aware of and she will do whatever she and you agree to in advance. If you pay for a fetsih, you'll get it.

    She had moved off EA / LC for a while, but as we all knew and joked about, she's back as she needs additional funds. As with all providers, YMMV. I do this purely as a favor as I don't earn loyalty points by posting this. If you have her 3426 number, it's still good. Same as in the ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71948002

    Yes, I also saw the potential STP opportunity! He's meek as a lamb though. LOL.

    Grain 56.

  13. #9386

    That's odd

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    I did text this one to see if she does car dates, no she doesn't.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/787940505294
    Seeing as how all the times I've been with her was always cardate. And she always drove to my general location for the meet up. It's been at least a year and a half since I last seen her though. Good times indeed!

  14. #9385

    Headache relief

    I did text this one to see if she does car dates, no she doesn't.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/787940505294

  15. #9384

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape