Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 736 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4283
    Quote Originally Posted by CellCell97  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ow-amp-All-Day!An-Experience-That-Will-Be-Worth-It! Don%E2%80%99 t-Miss-Out! E2%9 C%A8%E2%9 C%A8.
    I fucked her a month ago. Nothing special and she's mechanical, but that's not why guys see her. I'll probably see her again to try out some more positions.

    Sketch incall and someone was in the place with her. No issues here though.

  2. #4282
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    I'd suggest you read her alerts and decide if its worth your time.
    Sheesh never knew Tna had that tab but thanks I'll definitely avoid her.

  3. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by CellCell97  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ow-amp-All-Day!An-Experience-That-Will-Be-Worth-It! Don%E2%80%99 t-Miss-Out! E2%9 C%A8%E2%9 C%A8.
    Did you try searching on this site. There are numerous reviews on her. Use the search button.

  4. #4280

    Read the Alerts

    Quote Originally Posted by CellCell97  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ow-amp-All-Day!An-Experience-That-Will-Be-Worth-It! Don%E2%80%99 t-Miss-Out! E2%9 C%A8%E2%9 C%A8.
    I'd suggest you read her alerts and decide if its worth your time.

  5. #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I've got one window for a date before leaving town for a bit and am trying to decide who to see. Any intell on any of the following?


    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/359850745342..
    I've joined the AJ fan club and if oral communication skills are your #1 provider skill level requirements then A. J. is your girl. Video friendly (allowed me to record start to finish BJ) and very relaxed, not a clock watcher. In fact, after 45 minutes of get to know you small talk, I had to remind her she was on the clock. Read her ad close about the disability but trust me, what she lacks in hip mobility she more than makes up for in head mobility. If BBBJ / CIM is you thing like mine, rates are more than reasonable. I would repeat if she was South of DT Seattle and didn't realize it was a 1 1/2 hour drive for me but drove home relieved and more than satisfied.

  6. #4278

    Seek info

    Anybody got any info on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ow-amp-All-Day!An-Experience-That-Will-Be-Worth-It! Don%E2%80%99 t-Miss-Out! E2%9 C%A8%E2%9 C%A8.

  7. #4277

  8. #4276

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlister  [View Original Post]
    Searching phone number with "xxx-xxx-xxxx" only leads to Sumo Search and this obscure site and old ad.

    https://xlamma.com/us/auburn-wa-esco...Kris-37-189257#.

    You might find her hard to get a hold of and she's never in one place for more than a week usually some where on Pac Highway between Federal Way and SeaTac or Kent / Des Moines area.
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/138329945597

  9. #4275
    Quote Originally Posted by Xapess  [View Original Post]
    Does she have listing on other sites as well? I am looking to see her but want to see if there are more reviews.
    Searching phone number with "xxx-xxx-xxxx" only leads to Sumo Search and this obscure site and old ad.

    https://xlamma.com/us/auburn-wa-esco...Kris-37-189257#.

    You might find her hard to get a hold of and she's never in one place for more than a week usually some where on Pac Highway between Federal Way and SeaTac or Kent / Des Moines area.

  10. #4274
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    I guess at least with the kids toys in back you know she gave it up uncovered with someone LOL.
    Well if we are zooming in on photos magnify the bathroom selfie on the sink counter top area between the bucket container and the Plum aerosol can and to the left of the Q-Tip.

  11. #4273
    I may be wrong but I thought I saw a rob report on her.

  12. #4272
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  13. #4271

  14. #4270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    CalissaSweets

    Has anyone seen CalissaSweets?

    Looks? BBBJ? BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-CalissaSweets

  15. #4269
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlister  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for the first one Kris. Sweet girl and is for real. Excellent service just hard to get a hold of at times. You won't be disappointed. She knows how to Polish your knob until completion. Head uncovered.
    I guess at least with the kids toys in back you know she gave it up uncovered with someone LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape