Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 735 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 11016
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlister  [View Original Post]
    I've joined the AJ fan club and if oral communication skills are your #1 provider skill level requirements then A. J. is your girl.
    Much appreciated intel; I'm in her neck of the woods and have thought about a visit a few times but have always waved off.

  2. #4280
    Does anyone have any info on her? Curious if anyone had the pleasure to meet her.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...7862.htm?cat=1

  3. #4279

    Does anyone know her?

    Curious if anyone had the pleasure of meeting her.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...7862.htm?cat=1

  4. #4278

    Goldie is back

    I just got an email from her. She said there's a new number on her profile on the other board. I haven't checked but am glad she is back.

  5. #4277

    Through her pants

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    80 qv is cheap, but reports say her coochie stank!
    I could smell it through her underwear and pants. She was not washed. Her feet were dirty.

  6. #4276

    Oh that's interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Lots of negative reviews on her. If I remember correctly, she doesn't have teeth (from meth). That's why she doesn't smile in her photos.
    I saw her a couple years ago and she definitely had teeth. She smelled fine and was fine overall, but I do believe the meth part because she was super jittery. I just wasn't into her with the worst part being that she was into really animated, fake dirty talk e. G. "Oh you like that! It tastes good, huh?

  7. #4275

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I've got one window for a date before leaving town for a bit and am trying to decide who to see. Any intell on any of the following?


    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...8/954719955136
    80 qv is cheap, but reports say her coochie stank!

  8. #4274
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I've got one window for a date before leaving town for a bit and am trying to decide who to see. Any intell on any of the following?



    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/303711035097 - I'm particularly interested in her.
    Lots of negative reviews on her. If I remember correctly, she doesn't have teeth (from meth). That's why she doesn't smile in her photos.

  9. #4273
    Quote Originally Posted by CellCell97  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ow-amp-All-Day!An-Experience-That-Will-Be-Worth-It! Don%E2%80%99 t-Miss-Out! E2%9 C%A8%E2%9 C%A8.
    I fucked her a month ago. Nothing special and she's mechanical, but that's not why guys see her. I'll probably see her again to try out some more positions.

    Sketch incall and someone was in the place with her. No issues here though.

  10. #4272
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    I'd suggest you read her alerts and decide if its worth your time.
    Sheesh never knew Tna had that tab but thanks I'll definitely avoid her.

  11. #4271
    Quote Originally Posted by CellCell97  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ow-amp-All-Day!An-Experience-That-Will-Be-Worth-It! Don%E2%80%99 t-Miss-Out! E2%9 C%A8%E2%9 C%A8.
    Did you try searching on this site. There are numerous reviews on her. Use the search button.

  12. #4270

    Read the Alerts

    Quote Originally Posted by CellCell97  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ow-amp-All-Day!An-Experience-That-Will-Be-Worth-It! Don%E2%80%99 t-Miss-Out! E2%9 C%A8%E2%9 C%A8.
    I'd suggest you read her alerts and decide if its worth your time.

  13. #4269
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I've got one window for a date before leaving town for a bit and am trying to decide who to see. Any intell on any of the following?


    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/359850745342..
    I've joined the AJ fan club and if oral communication skills are your #1 provider skill level requirements then A. J. is your girl. Video friendly (allowed me to record start to finish BJ) and very relaxed, not a clock watcher. In fact, after 45 minutes of get to know you small talk, I had to remind her she was on the clock. Read her ad close about the disability but trust me, what she lacks in hip mobility she more than makes up for in head mobility. If BBBJ / CIM is you thing like mine, rates are more than reasonable. I would repeat if she was South of DT Seattle and didn't realize it was a 1 1/2 hour drive for me but drove home relieved and more than satisfied.

  14. #4268

    Seek info

    Anybody got any info on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ow-amp-All-Day!An-Experience-That-Will-Be-Worth-It! Don%E2%80%99 t-Miss-Out! E2%9 C%A8%E2%9 C%A8.

  15. #4267

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape