Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 518 568 968 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12279

    Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by DtForMe  [View Original Post]
    Sm visiting from VA. Was looking for a early 20's hottie that could rock my world while I'm intown. If there are any reccomendations please pm me. Ill be down until Friday. Any utr would be nice. I can return the favor if you ever make it to va.

    Thanks.

    DT.
    So you're "looking for a early 20's hottie that could rock my world" while you're visiting. Aren't we all? Ok, just kidding. Not sure there are any perfect options, but here's some info that may help.

    CaptainJohn just posted about Taylor, she's early 20's, with all the pros and cons that come with that. As I recall, she was generally in the Cocoa area, but willing to travel. Go to the OP, he included a few pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Think a lot of the Membership of Forum might want to know Miss Taylor is back in Brevard County, has come back from Ft. Lauderdale and not too sure how long she'll be around.

    Same fairly great experience as before, still looks good but has developed, or uh "Rekindled" her Candy Habit, so Communication and On Time Arrival might be frustrating, but usually worth some flexibility in making arrangements, still using the 954 #.

    Good luck and enjoy.
    There's Desire, she's currently in Cocoa Beach, I believe she's early 20's and she's a hottie. That said, I'm only aware of one review for her and it was less than glowing. Here's a portion of a post from OneWayOut, I removed the rest of his post as it was about a different provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    I TOFT with the little spinner on Crawler Desire ( military brat w crew cut ) OMG what a body on this girl,,and that's where the good-times ended.. Vanilla date to the max,,might as well walk in w bag already on ugh. Noted she is super shy and a sweetheart but unless your looking for great covered head w no emotions attached doggie,, pass,, LOL she said upon me entering her motel 200hhr everything covered.. I offered 120 after the action and she agreed. One & Done
    Here's a link to a recent ad from Desire: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/404466429891.

    Speaking of OWO, he brought Charli to our board. From my perspective, she's Brevard's best option. She fits several of your criteria, a young hottie that will not disappoint. That said, she's in Palm Bay, not Cocoa Beach. If you don't mind a bit of a drive, you won't regret meeting her. She's utr, no link, no ad, but do a search for her name in that board and you'll find plenty of reviews. Contact OWO for her info.

    There's also Kristine, though, like the others, she doesn't seem to be a perfect match for what you've requested, her ad puts her at 31. Personally, I can't provide a lot of detail for her, while I've tried to meet with her, she has an onerous screening process and I've not been willing to go through it. From the reviews I've read though, if you're willing to go through the screening process, you'll enjoy the visit. Here's one such review:

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan55  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a wonderful dream about a lovely Carribean woman who's much prettier and sexier than the pics found in the link below. This dream was set in a beautiful little apartment not far from Cocoa Beach. The woman was somewhat demure which made her all the more appealing. Beautiful soft dark chocolate skin I couldn't stop tasting and caressing. I dreamt for two hours and awoke physically exhausted. I believe we played almost every game listed in the link below at least once. Of course, you and I cannot have the same dream but I am going to dream of her again and again. If you're a gentleman, I recommed you try as well.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/641216586342
    Anyone else have any suggestions?

  2. #12278

    Looking for a nice treat while down in coco beach

    Sm visiting from VA. Was looking for a early 20's hottie that could rock my world while I'm intown. If there are any reccomendations please pm me. Ill be down until Friday. Any utr would be nice. I can return the favor if you ever make it to va.

    Thanks.

    DT.

  3. #12277

    LEGS4 daysBLONDE was a RIPOFF

    Tried to schedule a date and as usual did not get responses for awhile. I was giving up then I received a text back at about 2:20. I said I'll be in her area in 30-45 min. 30 min I was in the area and got no response for another 20 min. She asked if I could pick her up at BA. OK I thought, WTF. Got there and waited another 20 min before being directed to the gas station next door. She got into the car and said to go to ABVI. Arriving there she asked for an advance for the room. I should have cut my losses sooner and just go to MM, but NO!! So I fronted her the money and after 20 more min I texted I was out. Her only response was "Where did you go". Stay away from this one. I thought I read a good or at least a so / so review but she has just crossed the line.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/386244422458

  4. #12276

    Remembering a nome from the past

    As I drove down Sarno Rd east of Wickham, I remembered on of my ATF. Some of us older members might remember her. Her name was Lady Savannah. It's been 4 years since she left. I beleaved she moved north to be closer to family. I hope he is doing well.

  5. #12275
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    I have been working rediculous hours and sticking with the "regulars" (Fluffy, Southern Charm, Ronnie) so no review I post could give anything more than what has already been stated but, I saw this girl pop up awhile ago, and can find no info at all on her. Set up dates, but because of work, it is I who has had to cancel. Just looking to find out if she's for real and all. Thank you for any and all info.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/199209065616
    I'm fairly certain that she's been around for over a year. Used to be in North cocoa. Someone did a review on her a while back, but with no name I couldn't find it either. The review was not favorable, lots of rules, maybe mechanical (?) . Been so long since I read that review.

    She says in and out, have tried to set up with her for out but to no avail. Was willing to give her a try when she relocated to Merritt Island about 4 to 6 months ago.

    She looks like she could be a superstar if she played the game right. Still waiting for someone to write a recent favorable report.

  6. #12274

    "Around Merritt Island" girl Question / Inquiry

    I have been working rediculous hours and sticking with the "regulars" (Fluffy, Southern Charm, Ronnie) so no review I post could give anything more than what has already been stated but, I saw this girl pop up awhile ago, and can find no info at all on her. Set up dates, but because of work, it is I who has had to cancel. Just looking to find out if she's for real and all. Thank you for any and all info.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/199209065616

  7. #12273

    Andrea

    I recall her asking for a pic, but that's it. Maybe your number made her suspicious. She's def. The hottest in Brevard! Price is fair IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    So, I had read enough good things about Andrea to set up a visit even though I knew everything would be covered. I had extra bucks and a place to use so I opted for an hour outcall. As others had stated her comms do suck. Waiting anywhere from a half hour to an hour between replies. Finally agrees to a time. Then I get a text requesting a picture of myself, my full name, phone number, my address, and a picture of a current utility bill showing full name and address. I thought I was applying for a frigging loan. I immediately replied thanks but no thanks. I don't know if other mongers are providing this info but if you are you are setting yourself up for a world of hurt. Having spent several years in banking I can tell you that the amount of fraud that can be done with this info is off the charts. Not saying that is her intention but as we all know all providers are honest until they aren't. Please don't give anyone this much information. Stay safe.

  8. #12272

    SadieTaylor

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Took another shot at BossLady this week. Still no ACK to text sent.

    Sent 2 req / text to Kay {kaybelle} and also got radio silence on those.

    Hit the JACKPOT with Sadie. Reviewed here by others and I'll throw gas on that fire. Nothing but GOOD things--although her comms are inconsistent, I KNEW this from other posts here, so I can't say that was a problem for me. She is a doll. Looks exactly like her pix, a bit quirky {WORKS FOR ME!} --makes me forget a lot of the deadfish lays I've encountered over the years. Nice loc as well. As others have noted, doesn't post too often --seems to post / work when she needs the income, so you have to watch for her STG ad and GET ON IT QUICK.

    F1.
    I know, right? Sadie = Jackpot.

    IMO that would still hold true even if so many Brevard options weren't so. Disappointing.

  9. #12271

    Miss Taylor is Back in Town

    Think a lot of the Membership of Forum might want to know Miss Taylor is back in Brevard County, has come back from Ft. Lauderdale and not too sure how long she'll be around.

    Same fairly great experience as before, still looks good but has developed, or uh "Rekindled" her Candy Habit, so Communication and On Time Arrival might be frustrating, but usually worth some flexibility in making arrangements, still using the 954 #.

    Good luck and enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_4060.jpg‎   100_4056.jpg‎   100_2063.jpg‎   12507105_1667831956830524_2832644364500819201_n.jpg‎  

  10. #12270

    SadieTaylor

    I know, right? Sadie = Jackpot.

    IMO that would still hold true even if so many Brevard options weren't so. Disappointing.

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Took another shot at BossLady this week. Still no ACK to text sent.

    Sent 2 req / text to Kay {kaybelle} and also got radio silence on those.

    Hit the JACKPOT with Sadie. Reviewed here by others and I'll throw gas on that fire. Nothing but GOOD things--although her comms are inconsistent, I KNEW this from other posts here, so I can't say that was a problem for me. She is a doll. Looks exactly like her pix, a bit quirky {WORKS FOR ME!} --makes me forget a lot of the deadfish lays I've encountered over the years. Nice loc as well. As others have noted, doesn't post too often --seems to post / work when she needs the income, so you have to watch for her STG ad and GET ON IT QUICK.

    F1.

  11. #12269

    Hits and Misses

    Took another shot at BossLady this week. Still no ACK to text sent.

    Sent 2 req / text to Kay {kaybelle} and also got radio silence on those.

    Hit the JACKPOT with Sadie. Reviewed here by others and I'll throw gas on that fire. Nothing but GOOD things--although her comms are inconsistent, I KNEW this from other posts here, so I can't say that was a problem for me. She is a doll. Looks exactly like her pix, a bit quirky {WORKS FOR ME!} --makes me forget a lot of the deadfish lays I've encountered over the years. Nice loc as well. As others have noted, doesn't post too often --seems to post / work when she needs the income, so you have to watch for her STG ad and GET ON IT QUICK.

    F1.

  12. #12268

    Tracy

    Damn sorry brother I meant Tracy. Merry Christmas guys.

  13. #12267

    Tracey Back?

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyCannoli76  [View Original Post]
    Wow if this about the Tracey that had the place in Indianlantic and she is back in town then I want those too.
    If she is back in Indialantic, Please private me the Digits.

  14. #12266

    Is Tracey back?

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Do we have Tracey digit please thank you.
    Wow if this about the Tracey that had the place in Indianlantic and she is back in town then I want those too.

  15. #12265
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'd guess my first meeting with her was more than a year ago, I'd have to go back through text messages or reviews to confirm. Regardless, my point is that I do not recall specifically what, if anything, I did to set up that first meeting. I can say with certainty though that I absolutely did not send "a picture of myself, my full name, phone number, my address, and a picture of a current utility bill" or anything close thereto. Maybe she's changed how she does things, I couldn't say. If you're on SC, perhaps you could follow her there and introduce yourself that way. Just a thought.
    Thanks Jay, I did think it was weird to require that much info. Maybe it was a paranoid moment. I think I might try an incall next time. Screening might be a little more reasonable since she would have more control of the situation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape