Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 552 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3186

    Dancer at Kitten's

    There is a girl who owns a espresso stand that also dances at Kitten's. I don't want to put her name out there. But, I want to know if anyone has done a VIP with her, and is it worth it?

  2. #3185
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Man. Monse can hustle.

    The club was dead.

    5 or 6 dancers. Monse was the only one working it.

    These dancers need to know the prices come down when it is slow. Lola wanted $500 for 30 minutes in the VIP. Uhh no. I will take Monse for 220 please.
    Always been wanting to try Monse. Heard so many good things about her.

  3. #3184
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Man. Monse can hustle.

    The club was dead.

    5 or 6 dancers. Monse was the only one working it.

    These dancers need to know the prices come down when it is slow. Lola wanted $500 for 30 minutes in the VIP. Uhh no. I will take Monse for 220 please.
    Lola's only go up to 500 for a 1 hr room according to her rates on Instagram. Are you sure it was her?

  4. #3183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Monse Pandoras

    Man. Monse can hustle.

    The club was dead.

    5 or 6 dancers. Monse was the only one working it.

    These dancers need to know the prices come down when it is slow. Lola wanted $500 for 30 minutes in the VIP. Uhh no. I will take Monse for 220 please.

  5. #3182

    Kitten's Monday Night

    Had a stripper text me and tell me she's going to be at Kitten's last night and wanted me to see her.

    Me: How much should I bring?

    Her: $1000 and a condom.

    Me: No. Thanks.

    Her: Don't worry, I can do $600, just bring a condom.

    Silence.

    Silence.

    Silence.

    Silence.

    Her: Okay, I know it's Christmas, I'll do $500.

    Anyway, I'm not paying $500 do secretly fuck for 10 minutes in a strip club. Sorry. I'm not mentioning her name here because some of the cucks here like to run back and tell people that I said something about them.

    Went to Kittens anyway and tried to avoid her (though I never her saw her there). Boy, did it suck. There was one great moment though. There was a new stripper that had never danced before ever (don't know her name), she showed up with three guy friends for support. So, when she went to dance, they walked over to the stage and using some kind of contraption sprayed at least $1000 one dollar bills on her immediately, could have been a bit more. The entire stage was covered with dollar bills (where you couldn't even see the stage) and well as the entire floor in front of the stage. After that initial amount, they had bags loaded with dollar bills that they showered on her through the two songs that she danced. I thought it was the sweetest thing for them to do, it even brought a tear to my eye. I guess I'm becoming a old sentimental fucker.

    Wasted $30 bucks on cover and soft drinks and left.

  6. #3181

    Sasha

    I came in her pussy for 200 $ 15 min.

  7. #3180

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandora's day shift and saw a handful of new girls, particularly two young hot blondes, Kinzie and Jade. Kinzie kept all her clothes on, which is a red flag for a low mileage girl, but Jade went full nude, which was nice. After she approached me, I told her I'm still watching the stage shows, and she never came back.

    Anyone have any experience with these two new girls? I saw on a thread that Jade is marked as "scammer" but I'm not sure if that's even the same Jade.
    Saw them both. Both looked really young. Seemed to take guys back to the VIP for 2-3 dances at a time. Thinking just some grinding. Jade as a OF account but its pay for everything.

  8. #3179

    Kittens

    Any information on Joy, Megan, ivory from kittens? Anyone had experience with them?

  9. #3178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198

    Kinzie and Jade

    Went to Pandora's day shift and saw a handful of new girls, particularly two young hot blondes, Kinzie and Jade. Kinzie kept all her clothes on, which is a red flag for a low mileage girl, but Jade went full nude, which was nice. After she approached me, I told her I'm still watching the stage shows, and she never came back.

    Anyone have any experience with these two new girls? I saw on a thread that Jade is marked as "scammer" but I'm not sure if that's even the same Jade.

  10. #3177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago the same question came up. Rumors that somebody got fired went around. Next thing we know, she was back. Some of these girls like faith and Ava have a travel bug and will disappear for a week or so then back to make that money.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlgaVaz  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean Samba? No, she was not traveling. A combination of stalker, restraining order, and a gossiping (lying) co-worker (surprising someone well known on this site) forced her out. I did not hear she was back but I haven't been back in many weeks.
    LOL. She worked her way out when she started spreading more than just rumors.

  11. #3176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Heard from my regular performer at Pandora's that a night manager has been telling the girls (some? All?) to cool it with the extras in the VIP, and saying he'll be watching the footage if he needs to. My regular said that she had to tone it down for us (had to keep my little guy mostly inside my clothing), and she's worried since a couple of girls (didn't name them) had been let go for it. My guess is that Vee is one of them as she's recently switched clubs, but no clue on others or if that's actually true.

    Anyone confirm if their nighttime VIPs have been tamed down?
    I had no problem in the VIP with Vanessa last night.

  12. #3175

    VIP = Private rooms?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I know a few girls will sell you on the fact private rooms take the dancer out of the stage rotation so no interruptions. Sometimes the DJ won't call a girl from the VIP section but that it guaranteed.
    Also for clarity, when I said "VIP" I meant private rooms that you pay the house for in addition to paying the performer. Does VIP typically mean something different (like just the general lap dance area at Pandora's?

  13. #3174

    Playground Girls w Extras?

    On that note, any intel on which Playground performers are the ones to go see in terms of extras? I've only had two regulars in this post-COVID time and neither do extras, so if I were to branch out I'd love some recs.

    The only thing I can contribute to the list based on my convos w the performers but not on experience (I haven't taken them up on their verbal offers):

    Kittens:

    - Sativa Rae: FS, BJ (covered I presume).

    LCDV:

    - Sicily: FS (covered I presume).

    Pandora's:

    - Lucy: CFS, CBJ.

  14. #3173

    Private room vs VIP section

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, the Playground is pretty lax with the right girl, what's the point of VIP if it becomes as or more restrictive? Less money to the house if patrons decide it isn't worth the extra $.
    I know a few girls will sell you on the fact private rooms take the dancer out of the stage rotation so no interruptions. Sometimes the DJ won't call a girl from the VIP section but that it guaranteed.

  15. #3172

    Counter-productive?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Have heard the same and had same toned down experience.
    Interesting, the Playground is pretty lax with the right girl, what's the point of VIP if it becomes as or more restrictive? Less money to the house if patrons decide it isn't worth the extra $.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape