Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 552 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Heard from my regular performer at Pandora's that a night manager has been telling the girls (some? All?) to cool it with the extras in the VIP, and saying he'll be watching the footage if he needs to. My regular said that she had to tone it down for us (had to keep my little guy mostly inside my clothing), and she's worried since a couple of girls (didn't name them) had been let go for it. My guess is that Vee is one of them as she's recently switched clubs, but no clue on others or if that's actually true.

    Anyone confirm if their nighttime VIPs have been tamed down?
    I had no problem in the VIP with Vanessa last night.

  2. #3175

    VIP = Private rooms?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I know a few girls will sell you on the fact private rooms take the dancer out of the stage rotation so no interruptions. Sometimes the DJ won't call a girl from the VIP section but that it guaranteed.
    Also for clarity, when I said "VIP" I meant private rooms that you pay the house for in addition to paying the performer. Does VIP typically mean something different (like just the general lap dance area at Pandora's?

  3. #3174

    Playground Girls w Extras?

    On that note, any intel on which Playground performers are the ones to go see in terms of extras? I've only had two regulars in this post-COVID time and neither do extras, so if I were to branch out I'd love some recs.

    The only thing I can contribute to the list based on my convos w the performers but not on experience (I haven't taken them up on their verbal offers):

    Kittens:

    - Sativa Rae: FS, BJ (covered I presume).

    LCDV:

    - Sicily: FS (covered I presume).

    Pandora's:

    - Lucy: CFS, CBJ.

  4. #3173

    Private room vs VIP section

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, the Playground is pretty lax with the right girl, what's the point of VIP if it becomes as or more restrictive? Less money to the house if patrons decide it isn't worth the extra $.
    I know a few girls will sell you on the fact private rooms take the dancer out of the stage rotation so no interruptions. Sometimes the DJ won't call a girl from the VIP section but that it guaranteed.

  5. #3172

    Counter-productive?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Have heard the same and had same toned down experience.
    Interesting, the Playground is pretty lax with the right girl, what's the point of VIP if it becomes as or more restrictive? Less money to the house if patrons decide it isn't worth the extra $.

  6. #3171

    Cameras

    Have heard the same and had same toned down experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Heard from my regular performer at Pandora's that a night manager has been telling the girls (some? All?) to cool it with the extras in the VIP, and saying he'll be watching the footage if he needs to. My regular said that she had to tone it down for us (had to keep my little guy mostly inside my clothing), and she's worried since a couple of girls (didn't name them) had been let go for it. My guess is that Vee is one of them as she's recently switched clubs, but no clue on others or if that's actually true.

    Anyone confirm if their nighttime VIPs have been tamed down?

  7. #3170

    Pandora's Starting to Check Cameras?

    Heard from my regular performer at Pandora's that a night manager has been telling the girls (some? All?) to cool it with the extras in the VIP, and saying he'll be watching the footage if he needs to. My regular said that she had to tone it down for us (had to keep my little guy mostly inside my clothing), and she's worried since a couple of girls (didn't name them) had been let go for it. My guess is that Vee is one of them as she's recently switched clubs, but no clue on others or if that's actually true.

    Anyone confirm if their nighttime VIPs have been tamed down?

  8. #3169

    Samba

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago the same question came up. Rumors that somebody got fired went around. Next thing we know, she was back. Some of these girls like faith and Ava have a travel bug and will disappear for a week or so then back to make that money.
    Did you mean Samba? No, she was not traveling. A combination of stalker, restraining order, and a gossiping (lying) co-worker (surprising someone well known on this site) forced her out. I did not hear she was back but I haven't been back in many weeks.

  9. #3168

    Comes and goes

    Quote Originally Posted by Thewayhome2  [View Original Post]
    Have their been any sitings of Somba recently? I haven't seen her on the Pandora's insta in a while.
    A few months ago the same question came up. Rumors that somebody got fired went around. Next thing we know, she was back. Some of these girls like faith and Ava have a travel bug and will disappear for a week or so then back to make that money.

  10. #3167

    Ariel

    Similar response to me too. Have a feeling she'll be very very expensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2  [View Original Post]
    When I inquired, she replied the naughty can be had in the VIP, but come into the club to find out and discuss in person, hmmmm 🤔.

  11. #3166

    Rio pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Rio is everyday but Sunday. Daytimes at Kittens.


    https://www.instagram.com/thekittenscabaret/
    Are any of the pics on the Kittens' IG page of Rio? (Row & Column).

    In fact, can anyone I'd any of these women?

    Thanks.

  12. #3165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    ....Or we have an higher standard.
    What standard do you seek? Who is the highest standard?

  13. #3164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Does Rio have IG account. I wonder if she's works this weekend..would like to get good bbbj bbfs.

    Im in Seattle for a little over a week.

    For the locals, I guess..who would be a must see if you were only staying a week? High mileage at least bbbj in vip.

    Of course theres always Monse lol

    I have a feeling Amber wont go for it but I read mix posts on here about herthinking of cautiously giving her a try.
    Rio is everyday but Sunday. Daytimes at Kittens.

    Monse is a lot of fun. Daytimes at Pandoras.

    Lola on Sat Day at Pandoras. BBBJ.

    Vanessa at Pandoras. YMMV BBBJ.

    Sasha daytime pandoras. BBBJ.

    Lucy and Visa at Pandoras.

    Check out their insta for the lineup.

    https://www.instagram.com/thekittenscabaret/

    https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle/

    https://www.instagram.com/sugarsseattle/

  14. #3163

    Rio confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Does Rio have IG account. I wonder if she's works this weekend..would like to get good bbbj bbfs.

    Im in Seattle for a little over a week.

    For the locals, I guess..who would be a must see if you were only staying a week? High mileage at least bbbj in vip.

    Of course theres always Monse lol

    I have a feeling Amber wont go for it but I read mix posts on here about herthinking of cautiously giving her a.
    There's some confusion regarding Rio. There's one at Kittens and one at Pandora. They're different people. I think the one that's discussed a lot in this forum is the one at Kittens.

  15. #3162

    Somba

    Have their been any sitings of Somba recently? I haven't seen her on the Pandora's insta in a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape