Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45501
    Quote Originally Posted by Patronizer  [View Original Post]
    I just came out from Sunny unaware it was raided earlier!.
    Don't leave us in suspense. How did it go? Where's the report?

  2. #45500

    Sunny is open again

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    As I mentioned that I had visited Sunny massage after it had been shut down. I had the feeling someone in another car was watching. I think you may be right.
    I just came out from Sunny unaware it was raided earlier!.

  3. #45499

    LE and homeland security

    As I mentioned that I had visited Sunny massage after it had been shut down. I had the feeling someone in another car was watching. I think you may be right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chao333  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine told me LE and homeland security are actively monitoring all MPs illegally activities as well as Mongers who patronize those places or take out. They try to keep the places where they raided off the news as much as possible. Be safe guys!

  4. #45498
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    BLS? What's that? Any indication that they'll do BBFS? I've found that most Chinese women can't suck dick worth a shit so not sure I could finish with a BBBJ from one of them.
    BLS= ball sucking lips or balls suck and lick. Same thing. Delicious Ball licking hahahah.

    They had decent head game.

    No indication of BBFS but since the brought up the BBBJ for the extra bill- I'd say BBFS is to be had for the right donation.

  5. #45497
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Chao333  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine told me LE and homeland security are actively monitoring all MPs illegally activities as well as Mongers who patronize those places or take out. They try to keep the places where they raided off the news as much as possible. Be safe guys!
    Tell us more? How are they monitoring mongers? Nobody uses their real name on a sign-in sheet (unless they're stupid), so are these alleged federales using facial recognition software in an effort to bust a guy on a misdemeanor? LOL. Nah, they don't waste resources on small potatoes.

    Look, if it's newsworthy, a news hound will chomp at the bit to report it. I doubt that LE could keep anything secret if they tried.

  6. #45496
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Sunny Massage on Holcomb Bridge Rd. Busted around noon today.

    Peachtree Corners/Holcomb Bridge/Jimmy Carter area getting a lot of LE attention. Be careful out there.
    Same with Cumming, Roswell, Gwinnett, and Buckhead.

  7. #45495
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Busted today.
    A friend of mine told me LE and homeland security are actively monitoring all MPs illegally activities as well as Mongers who patronize those places or take out. They try to keep the places where they raided off the news as much as possible. Be safe guys!

  8. #45494
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishDannyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Would love to have more info, and contact info. Can anyone else find it? Can seem to find it!
    Probably this one: https://atlanta.rubratings.com/220005.

  9. #45493

    Sunny Massage Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    I thought I would try the Sunny massage that just opened on Holcomb Bridge rd. I found it to be closed and wondered if it was gone for good. Odd since it just opened up. Does anyone know?
    Busted today.

  10. #45492

    More info!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry I lost the number but If you call the ones in on StG that advertise in Duluth. Its the one on Satellite Blvd.

    Low tier apartment complex but felt safe. Fake pics (Obviously). Two early 40's Chinese ladies. Both around 5'7", long straight black hair, Bolt on Ds, flat asses, landing stirps, 6/10 faces, baby damage.

    I opted for the 4 hand. 3. 0 OTD.

    Donation for 1 girl is x. 4 HHr and x. 6 for Hr. Xx. 0 for VIP (shower, BBBJ, DATY, LFK & MSOG).

    Asked for their names but they were so generic that I immediately forgot them. Shower with one of them with no showerplay. Back in the room, they asked for an extra 1 for BBBJ but I didn't have it. CBJ from one while the ather nipple sucked both ways. RCG but couldn't get it all the way in (I'm not big) she gave up so we switched to the other girl, swapped bags for CBJ and CG. She got it all the way in and gave good rocking. The other girl was doing nothing so I told her to BLS and she did!

    So having one ride me CG whit the other BLS made me fill the bag in like 30 seconds.

    Good experience but will not repeat just because I like them younger.
    Would love to have more info, and contact info. Can anyone else find it? Can seem to find it!

  11. #45491

    busts - Details

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Sunny Massage on Holcomb Bridge Rd. Busted around noon today.
    Skip sharing too much public information to avoid this! Seniors sharing is much safer and long term options.

  12. #45490

    Another Bust

    Sunny Massage on Holcomb Bridge Rd. Busted around noon today.

    Peachtree Corners/Holcomb Bridge/Jimmy Carter area getting a lot of LE attention. Be careful out there.

  13. #45489

    Sunny massage (Peachtree Corners)

    I thought I would try the Sunny massage that just opened on Holcomb Bridge rd. I found it to be closed and wondered if it was gone for good. Odd since it just opened up. Does anyone know?

  14. #45488
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    BLS? What's that? Any indication that they'll do BBFS? I've found that most Chinese women can't suck dick worth a shit so not sure I could finish with a BBBJ from one of them.
    I believe that's Balls Lick Suck.

  15. #45487

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    There's more than one Sunny Massage?
    Yeah- one on winters chapel road next to the Walmart and the other one on Holcomb bridge in the goodwill complex. Which one are we talking about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape