Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 59516
-
12-18-21 00:05 #45506Senior Member

Posts: 76More info
If anyone has more info on this could you PM me? Like was it just a license check or did someone really get nailed? I don't sweat license checks, but I think it might be in the county I am in. Is this rumor about federal really true?
Originally Posted by FreeSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 23:33 #45505Senior Member

Posts: 76Sunny is linked to the shutdown royal
Ok, some people at Sunny were involved at Royal which was busted in June or July. What the heck? Are they just unlucky or does LE have it out for them? It figures, just when I was gonna give it a try as it isn't too far from my area.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 22:31 #45504Senior Member

Posts: 80Busts
Hard to believe LE is wasting resources on busting MP's when REAL violent crime is going through the roof. How is busting MP's enhancing public safety? I guess the LE leaders have to justify their salaries somehow and someway.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 22:19 #45503Banned Member

Posts: 13634Good. Were the girls acting as normal?
Originally Posted by Patronizer
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 22:05 #45502Regular Member

Posts: 2Correct
I don't post anything of this sort online since we are all easily trackable in this digital era but now I feel compelled a little. I agree with this post. Jolin Massage in Roswell has been on LE's radar for 'illicit solicitation' activities. One of the providers there had been in jail for some time and was under investigation by ICE. The mongers can also get in trouble for aiding and abetting the illicit activities. You are doomed if caught naked with the girl doing any sort of ding dong! I got this from one of my friends who is with DHS.
Originally Posted by Chao333
[View Original Post]
Be safe guys!
-
12-17-21 21:33 #45501Regular Member

Posts: 6Don't leave us in suspense. How did it go? Where's the report?
Originally Posted by Patronizer
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 20:40 #45500Senior Member

Posts: 73Sunny is open again
I just came out from Sunny unaware it was raided earlier!.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 20:23 #45499Senior Member

Posts: 342LE and homeland security
As I mentioned that I had visited Sunny massage after it had been shut down. I had the feeling someone in another car was watching. I think you may be right.
Originally Posted by Chao333
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 19:50 #45498Senior Member

Posts: 330BLS= ball sucking lips or balls suck and lick. Same thing. Delicious Ball licking hahahah.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
They had decent head game.
No indication of BBFS but since the brought up the BBBJ for the extra bill- I'd say BBFS is to be had for the right donation.
-
12-17-21 19:39 #45497Banned Member

Posts: 13634Tell us more? How are they monitoring mongers? Nobody uses their real name on a sign-in sheet (unless they're stupid), so are these alleged federales using facial recognition software in an effort to bust a guy on a misdemeanor? LOL. Nah, they don't waste resources on small potatoes.
Originally Posted by Chao333
[View Original Post]
Look, if it's newsworthy, a news hound will chomp at the bit to report it. I doubt that LE could keep anything secret if they tried.
-
12-17-21 18:59 #45496Senior Member

Posts: 41Same with Cumming, Roswell, Gwinnett, and Buckhead.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 18:52 #45495Senior Member

Posts: 41A friend of mine told me LE and homeland security are actively monitoring all MPs illegally activities as well as Mongers who patronize those places or take out. They try to keep the places where they raided off the news as much as possible. Be safe guys!
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 16:40 #45494Banned Member

Posts: 13634Probably this one: https://atlanta.rubratings.com/220005.
Originally Posted by IrishDannyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 16:33 #45493Senior Member

Posts: 332Sunny Massage Busted
Busted today.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 16:09 #45492Senior Member

Posts: 118More info!
Would love to have more info, and contact info. Can anyone else find it? Can seem to find it!
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





