Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 280 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 4188
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3228

    This girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperRacer666  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this one? used to see her all the time but can't locate her at all this year.
    Did this girl used to live up on Pershing like over 10 years ago? Always had blue and red in her hair?

  2. #3227

    Anyone seen this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperRacer666  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this one? used to see her all the time but can't locate her at all this year.
    She has appeared in a few other posts on another platform. I did some follow-up and it appears as if her boyfriend / handler / manager is trying to run a scam operation advertised as in Milan.

    Asks for a deposit "to ensure my safety".

  3. #3226

    Anyone ever seen her?

    Anyone ever seen this one? used to see her all the time but can't locate her at all this year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211217-035328_Messenger.jpg‎  

  4. #3225

    Asian motel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooler123  [View Original Post]
    Went today there is only one provider even with all those numbers. Good time nice woman.
    Been texting. Going to try a visit Wednesday. I have had mixed experiences in the past. Hopefully this time a good one. Will report back.

  5. #3224

    Asian

    Went today there is only one provider even with all those numbers. Good time nice woman.

  6. #3223

    Asians in town

    Anyone that's ever had the privilege when they visit know what their menu and prices are?

  7. #3222
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooler123  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the Asian woman are back in moline I hope they stay a while maybe get chance Monday anybody see them give me a pm.
    There are 3 separate #'s. One even offers 3 different girls, sounds interesting / strange!

  8. #3221

    Asian woman

    Looks like the Asian woman are back in moline I hope they stay a while maybe get chance Monday anybody see them give me a pm.

  9. #3220

    Fake skip scam ads

    The one try meet after queen doggie stupid fuc games trash, where fucs guys around an loves waste there time, something that totally irresponsible worthless trash people do that are equivalent to jail or prison types, anyhow pm me for details as after queen doggie ***** no show, upscale provider say meet Hawkeye tap, she claim worth $200 an kept drop price an finally say $120 cover an them 120 bare, so get bar parklot where she talks so desperately an thought go jump me lot, no answer an no show, so I see big black guy an ugly fat black girl eye me park lot, look almost like BSW, dtown, I tho k that it but she run 3 ads with de pH no an another pH no but same pH no on different part ad where you click onto to call, talk about garbage, only other one answer JJ, am ridiculous price an hear bunch black guys in background, an another got bitchy on pH that used live ri an was talk about poor hygiene an audience with filthy apt, another black girl answer an say car visit an at Castlewood or this shitty hi crime apt by emois park, so not good night, if anyone wants I post links, another nickname Moline girl got bitchy about $120 on pH an text to find a crack ho, an say $250, so later on when home she start beg for $80 an to come back like stupid fuc *****, what sense go out anymore, used be ok but now worthless.

  10. #3219

    Another worthless trip town

    Been real busy an instead weekly trip it been 6 weeks, so finally got time to go yesterday an skip do some stuff to go town, one target had in mind an reason to go was queen doggie, so she was text on way there an get NW Blvd to motel an nothing, so went Arby's across Interstate an wait hr, no reply! So another upscale provider say meet Hawkeye tap, got parklot an no answer, I couldn't find dam fuc thing! Nothing but stupid shit where play games an don't show up for $120, so I can't understand this shit! Talk about be fuc pissed off! See black dude pull beside me laugh an talk white *****, I sure on welfare an get big stimlous, so I love open fire on them for laugh beside me car, went yu spa an ***** come out parklot look out window an say go, to busy so I sat in parklot look pH an ***** come out again an tap window an yell, hey go! You can't park here, so fuc her after all vists an money spent, I fuc done go there, so end up cruise dtown, nothing an went rose spa Moline, $100 BBBJ an bb fuc, man she lives her pussy up no friction, you could run a freight train up pussy, might as well jack off, no fun an hassale so it be month before even dream go out sat night, totaly sucks, do t get it or understand what these stupid bitchrs on skip problem is.

  11. #3218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    I can't wait

    I can't wait until 12/11/21.

  12. #3217
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMan71  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her personally, have not read any good reviews about her on here. I'd pass.
    I knew who was a cpl yrs ago an about ,2 mo ago I decide meet, to make a long story short, don't see, unless you like pitch money on worthless trash, so if look for bad time an no good at what does or pretty decent chance ripoff, see her, I spent 80, constantly try ripoff in car visit, inside where she at, your done, absolutely most worthless BJ ever an fat ugly, start spit my cock an worthless jack off, I told her right out no good an she walk few blks back, she totally worthless an pics are fake.

  13. #3216
    Never seen her personally, have not read any good reviews about her on here. I'd pass.

  14. #3215

    Anyone seen her?

    https://quad-cities.skipthegames.com...y/521047679484

    or

    https://quad-cities.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/thanksgiving-dealsnasty-naugh/128008037759

  15. #3214
    Quote Originally Posted by BillRose  [View Original Post]
    Still around Tooly fucking work turned upside down and has me in the no man's lands of illinois and iowa the only things I see cruising now are deer that try to get me to pick them up by running out in the road LOL and by the time I get back it's like a grave yard on the stroll at 4 am did Manage to have a shitty time at Shanghai 2 days ago see massage reports.
    Good to hear your still looking I'm trying to take care of them deer in your way this weekend. Haven't got out was thinking Shanghai but not now hopefully after thanksgiving getting up to qc for some fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape