Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 59517
-
12-17-21 16:09 #45492Senior Member

Posts: 118More info!
Would love to have more info, and contact info. Can anyone else find it? Can seem to find it!
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 15:29 #45491Senior Member

Posts: 155busts - Details
Skip sharing too much public information to avoid this! Seniors sharing is much safer and long term options.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 15:25 #45490Senior Member

Posts: 332Another Bust
Sunny Massage on Holcomb Bridge Rd. Busted around noon today.
Peachtree Corners/Holcomb Bridge/Jimmy Carter area getting a lot of LE attention. Be careful out there.
-
12-17-21 15:08 #45489Senior Member

Posts: 342Sunny massage (Peachtree Corners)
I thought I would try the Sunny massage that just opened on Holcomb Bridge rd. I found it to be closed and wondered if it was gone for good. Odd since it just opened up. Does anyone know?
-
12-17-21 14:03 #45488Regular Member

Posts: 19I believe that's Balls Lick Suck.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 12:42 #45487Regular Member

Posts: 5Yup
Yeah- one on winters chapel road next to the Walmart and the other one on Holcomb bridge in the goodwill complex. Which one are we talking about?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 10:44 #45486Senior Member

Posts: 798Spa 18
Yikes, stay safe everyone. You would think our hobby would be left alone for the Holidays, sheesh.
Originally Posted by Hunt1328
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 08:52 #45485Banned Member

Posts: 13634There's more than one Sunny Massage?
Originally Posted by HillbillyHype
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 04:16 #45484Banned Member

Posts: 54Spa 18
I don't see the incident posted on the News yet. Be safe you guys!
Originally Posted by Azianbeaver
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 01:25 #45483Regular Member

Posts: 5Lemon
I don't know about Lucy. Still wondering where Angela from Lemon went.
Originally Posted by MichaelChu
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 23:48 #45482Senior Member

Posts: 357Seriously?
That's clearly a man. If that's what you're into, whatever, but don't walk into that thinking it's anything but.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 21:18 #45481Regular Member

Posts: 5Which Sunny?
Which Sunny are you referring to?
Originally Posted by Tcvee
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 20:35 #45480Senior Member

Posts: 69Seven offer FS, UTC bottom?
I'm going to Seven soon. Can I get FS, UTC top & bottom. BBBJ? And rates? Oh, and should I ask for any girl in particular? I prefer smallish breasts, reasonably round ass, & under 40. (I know what you're thnking. Are you that selective? You'll be a lonely guy! Thanks in advance.
-
12-16-21 19:41 #45479Senior Member

Posts: 54Spa 18 Busted 12/16/21
I've been out of the game for a while, but happened to be patronizing a shop in this center. As I was walking back to my vehicle I noticed a Caucasian male with a ski sock on over his head inside the front of the shop. I thought maybe they were getting robbed. I got in my car and moments later a Chamblee suv cruiser pulled directly in front of the store. I witnessed one middle aged Asian woman being escorted to the cruiser in cuffs. It looked liked another Asian woman was being questioned inside and there was one male being questioned inside. Hopefully it wasn't a monger?
This was at about 6:30 pm, Thursday, 12/16/21. It kinda hits home, as I had visited this store in the past.
Stay safe out there!
-
12-16-21 19:00 #45478Regular Member

Posts: 11Lucy from Lemon
Anyone know where she went? She used to climb on the table and straddle me and it was great.
Also anyone have luck at spring massage in Duluth? Got a legit massage from a smoking hot girl there once but no finish.








Reply With Quote






