Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 15293
-
12-19-21 10:03 #6938Senior Member

Posts: 27Are any of those pictures really pictures of the girl you are going to see? I know that several of them are not even close.
Originally Posted by OverKill418
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 19:49 #6937Regular Member

Posts: 17I think she's casey at DDY now.
Originally Posted by JustWachin
[View Original Post]
PP twitter announced 2 of them just joined, guessing they left and BG hasn't updated their website.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 13:54 #6936Senior Member

Posts: 333Noticed that some of the girls on Bubbles site are on PP / WSD site too with different names.
Originally Posted by OverKill418
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 13:12 #6935Senior Member

Posts: 130Going to give bubbles a shot. Hitting up Julia tonight, but all the girls look good.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 06:55 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 109Sounds like Cherry / Chanel formerly of NYAW / CCP but I don't know where she landed after the shutdowns / rebrands.
Originally Posted by TeslaXD
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 12:55 #6933Senior Member

Posts: 32Short, Small Providers with Bush?
Hi Friends, I am on the hunt for a certain look, and can't always glean all the details from reviews or websites. Hoping someone can fill in the blanks.
I prefer short providers - 5 foot or smaller, with B cups or smaller, and unshaven or at least a landing strip.
Am I an oddball? Probably. Am I going to find what I'm looking for? Doubtful, but hey if I get close (I can take 5' 2" if I get the other two). I can be happy. I don't venture to the city a whole lot so I appreciate the direction.
-
12-16-21 22:16 #6932Senior Member

Posts: 594Did she change her name while he was composing his post?
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 19:40 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 162
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
I'm totally confused. Jenny at CCP used to be at MAGFE and she gave really great service and was well reviewed. Are you saying this Jenny is now Kayla or that some girl Kayla is now Jenny (not the same Jenny).
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 14:50 #6930Senior Member

Posts: 1766The Chinese girls at DDY give good table showers especially Kayla and Jiajia. Other than that maybe Bubble girls although I did not like their TS they have good girls. The other places open that are good I don't even think they have TS.
Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88
[View Original Post]
Girls change names.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 22:08 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 103Nyaw
Wow, that's a big disappointment. I'm going to be in town this weekend, and was really looking forward to the visit.
I guess I'll try one of the other SPAs. Not sure where I'll get the same level service though, very hard to beat NYAW's tableshowers.
Originally Posted by Fig5000
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 20:41 #6928Senior Member

Posts: 333Why does the title of your post say Kayla?
Originally Posted by ScottyHonda
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 15:50 #6927Senior Member

Posts: 130Kayla at Dreams Dreams You
Late last night I went to Dream Dream You and had a great time with Jenny. I have seen her twice before and I was always impressed, especially with her BJ skills and she is really nice with her DFK. Pleasure to kiss like a real GF.
I made the mistake of not turning my phone ringer off and kept getting calls and that messed up my flow and I lost my erection. Jenny helped me get back in the mood. First she did some rimming which was nice. After a great BBBJ we switched to mish and then, my favorite position, with my feet on the ground and her legs in the air. I was about to pop when my phone rang again, dam, bad timing. I asked to take the cover off and she finished me off with her mouth instead, good move as her BJs are just amazing. After she spit my juice out, she took her fingers and, like a tube of toothpaste, she squeezed out a few more drops of my sauce. It felt great. She was happy.
The phone calls were my wife and I felt like we had to bolt. Too bad because I remember her massage skills were very nice the last time, wish I could have stayed longer. I feel bad rushing out. Jenny was great and understanding.
I would definitely see her again. I'm looking forward to the next time. I need to manage my time better and not be in a rush. I love going to DDY and I go about once a week.
Damage 230/ HH.
-
12-15-21 09:57 #6926Senior Member

Posts: 81Visit to Aiko at Time Spa
My next trip was earlier this week at Time Spa in the Chelsea area. This place was easy to find too. They have a nice table shower and comfortable rooms. The mms was very nice when I showed up. I was met by Aiko and we had a good time together.
Aiko is about 5-3 or 5-4 and she's very cute. Her face is very pretty and feminine and her body her in good shape but not skinny. She has C cups and cute feet LOL. Her hair is short and dyed a shinny brown color. She has a glamorous style but not overdone. She speaks some English and we had a good time talking during the time.
The house fee here is 80 and I paid it up front.
We held hands on the way to the table shower. She gave me some mouth wash while she got things ready. She has a pleasant soft touch with her hands and I got a good hard one on during the shower. She made some compliments on my good energy LOL but she also spent some extra time cleaning down there so two thumbs up for that.
After the shower was over we headed back over to the room. She helped me to lie down on the table and gave me the massage. Her pressure wasn't as hard as Sugar from my other report but she had more of an erotic mix in it. So kind of the best of both worlds.
Aiko gave me GFE service so I tipped a little more than at the other place. It was a 200 tip but Aiko's BBBJ skills were a fair deal for that extra. Plus her tits are very hot and pretty nipples and I enjoyed sucking on them through the service. The BBBJ was wet and warm and Aiko took her time licking around my head and down the shaft. One of the BJ I enjoyed the most of recent trips. Then I rubbered up and we screwed in doggy and mish. Doggy was good because I could reach around to her tits and she has some butt to feel up. Mish was good for the view and she got wet and was into it and we did some kissing. Finally I finished and she gave me a hot towel to clean up. I had a good time here and you can park on the street without paying if you come by in the evening so that was a plus.
-
12-15-21 09:34 #6925Senior Member

Posts: 81Sugar from 41 Spa
Time to catch up with some more trip reports.
First one was from last week when I saw Sugar at the 41 Spa in Midtown. I caught the train cause their location is very easy from the station.
When I got there they checked my vaccine card and linked me up with Sugar who is tall and slim and has a cute face and fun personality. She's very lively and likes to joke around. She has nice natural B cups.
We did the usual shower and massage first. I paid 90 to the house before we went off to the shower. The shower was fun and relaxing. Sugar worked me over good with some soapy massage when I was face down. Face up and she went right to scrubbing my Johnson with gentle strokes. Then she went over the rest of my body and returned to my Johnson again at the end. Now I was very chilled out and ready for the massage. Sugar's massage performance was top notch. Neck down to toes and even nobbled my scalp a little. She really dug in on my back and I have to say that I felt much better for a couple days.
So then we got down to business. I gave her 160 tip. She got ready and then started with CBJ. She got pretty deep and used her tongue well. I asked her to start on top and she rode me CG and RCG. Tight a little but not too much. She rode well and licked my nipples and rubbed her boobs on me when I wasn't licking them. We switched places to finish off and I did her in mish until I was done. We looked at each other in the mirror as I finished, LOL. She thought it was fun. I thought the whole session was fun. This spa is small but its clean and they play classy jazz music so its kind of impossible not to relax.
-
12-14-21 19:04 #6924Regular Member

Posts: 19They're closed for the next 7-10 days doing "renovations. ".
Originally Posted by YawaWorht
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






