Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 15293
-
12-09-21 14:36 #6893Senior Member

Posts: 1766Kylie at CCP
Kylie - 320 hr BBBJ cfs. She is a pretty girl. Very slender. Nice a cups. A nice little booty for a girl with her build. Good English. Not abc good but good. Friendly girl that liked to talk. Good BJ. Good in 69 and nice little pussy on her. I'd say she is in her 20's. Oh, nice legs too.
Fucked her in CG and then doggy. She has a really tight pussy that I finished in doggy. Pretty happy. I mean, a young hot Chinese chick with a nice pussy that let me fuck her as hard as I wanted to. What a country!
Law enforcement did not go there. Not sure why you are making this up.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 13:32 #6892Senior Member

Posts: 29That's insane that you were there. At least they let you walk. All this other stuff is bullshit though and just sounds petty. I'm hoping everything turns around because I was going to be in the city in a week or two but this stuff just makes everything that much more of a hassle. At least I'm verified at many places for now but with new bookers who knows. I saw AL posted on their twitter again saying not to post shit online and they password protected their site too.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 11:22 #6891Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-09-21 10:33 #6890Senior Member

Posts: 212She left PH and started sending DOB complaints on PH on her own or with help of others, causing those "pipe" issues, and dragged a few other AMPs into the mud. Everyone firing back at each other with dob complaints. Ccp was renamed due to this. Unfortunately I was in CCP seeing one of the nice Chinese girls when LE came busting in. They didn't do anything and let me go after just peeping my I'd. I don't know who else was there but some of the Chinese girls are taking a break that's why half the roster hasn't been working.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
Asian lassies and grace spa are the same owners. So Kim fucked up being part of this AMP war raging in manhattan. Nyaw isn't even taking in new customers I read in another review.
I'm still a little shook from the bust the other week.
-
12-09-21 07:08 #6889Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks for correction!
Thanks for the correction. You added a new possibility to my list!
Originally Posted by ImperialHint
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 20:38 #6888Senior Member

Posts: 333Could you elaborate? I noticed a lack of supply recently but don't know why it's happening.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 19:47 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 162Incredibly selfish behavior.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 19:41 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 162Kkp
No no, you've definitely got the wrong idea. KKP has been around for several years. Korean spot. CCP / DDY might have gotten the name concept from them but its a totally different spot. Some variety but mostly Chinese girls.
Originally Posted by Markss
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 18:13 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 212Manhattan scene is turning into shit thanks to Kim and Asian Lassies.
-
12-08-21 15:41 #6884Regular Member

Posts: 17Numerous names
I'm not 100% sure because its only from my own observation to find something for an upcoming visit, but I think KKP became ComeComePlay and is now called DreamDreamYou.
Originally Posted by LowKeyMongerin
[View Original Post]
But happy to be corrected if I have that wrong.
-
12-08-21 15:25 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 238Is KKP Still a thing?
I want to go and try but haven't seen any posts about it lately.
-
12-08-21 10:56 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 238Not all the time.
Depends on the vibe and the service. If she trying her hardest to get that 2nd pop then that's my way of saying thank you. But that's just me.
Originally Posted by JWalker6
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 10:53 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 238Ughhhhhhhhhhh
That's who I thought I was going to see. That was the disappointment I found myself in when she opened the door. Thankfully this Ollie came thru for me in a good way. Ollie from Cali is #1 in my hit list. Thanks for this bro. I knew I wasn't crazy. Ok ok maybe a lot.
Originally Posted by KiloGram
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 23:50 #6880Regular Member

Posts: 5Hmmm. The infamous Ollie that I met is from Cali and fluent in English.
Originally Posted by LowKeyMongerin
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 22:42 #6879Regular Member

Posts: 3Are you guys tipping these girls with this 230-320 price tag?
Full disclosure I'm not from NY I monger parlors in North Carolina where the massage is 30-90 and you tip depending on what you you get.
Originally Posted by LowKeyMongerin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






