Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 867 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 13005
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7170
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    And one more thing about Goldfinger

    I have told you fucks at the league office a thousand times. First, I do not roll on shabbos and second. NEVER use the shitter at Goldfinger.

    I am being sent out by amy and walking that hallway. I am elated that no one is in any of the rooms and I will make my exit without meeting any monger.

    Sure as Raggedy Ann circles back when asked about old Joe dying of arthritis, a monger in a mask is climbing out of the bathroom like he just shit a bowling ball. Fuck, I needed to see that like I needed to see Mary's beaver at around 4 pm on a weekday.

    That bathroom is like a phone in a hotel room, you never use it.

  2. #7169
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I am just about done with the finger

    I am such a fucken pussy I cannot believe it. I called the other day to Goldfinger, 5 girls working Amy, Emily, Vanessa, Selena and Bella.

    I figured I would go wild and just walked in. A pudgy gal with midriff showing and a nice miniskirt with a mask answered at the half door. If this girl was on the user forums for hot young Asians, they would be dragging their balls over concertina wire to hear her fart on the phone. I was going to ask to see more girls, but I get so fucken uptight at that foyer, I just went in with Amy. I think I may have seen her before, or was it Emily, I fucken cannot remember.

    Anyhow, she kept talking and when she flipped me she has this fat body and small tits and really is just not attractive in any way.

    On the way out I saw the entire lineup -.

    Vanessa is the older one with the big fake rack and the face that looks like Mary from Chens.

    Selena is this fat girl who looks like she spends her free time eating five bowls of yoshinoya.

    Emily is older and had a beat face.

    Bella is somewhat better. I will ask for Bella next time.

  3. #7168
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Real estate

    Quote Originally Posted by BenLaw  [View Original Post]
    Would be interested myself in some recos for CC, Cheviot Hills, Beverlywood.
    Ben law, you know the real estate market very well in the areas you mention. There are no MPs at all in Century city or cheviot hills. There are some places on pico both east and west of Beverly glen, but they are all useless.

    If by CC you mean culver city. The place across from the big lots, I think it is lucky foot, is set up worse than the eagles secondary for any purpose, including FS, but yes, the odds are good that you can get fucked there but the goods are odd.

    The one place never mentioned on here in 11870 Santa Monica upstairs. If you like Latina whales with bad attitude who do rush fucking, that one is an option.

  4. #7167

    Candy at Amy Accupressure in Gardena?? 411?

    I called today and was told Candy was available Any info?? PM is fine Thanks CM.

  5. #7166
    Quote Originally Posted by BenLaw  [View Original Post]
    Would be interested myself in some recos for CC, Cheviot Hills, Beverlywood.
    I've gotten bbbjs twice at Blue Sky on Venice blvd, only asked for it those times. All other times I've gotten a HJ.

    At Lucky foot and body massage on sepulveda I once got a BBBJ and cfs by a cute girl, second time it was covered BJ and cfs by a not so good looking lady, haven't been back since. Their ads suggest they offer BBFS, but I don't think anyone there will actually offer it, try it and let us know?

  6. #7165
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekBrwn  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers know or any massage parlors who offer bare services like BBBJ or FS in Culver City local area or the greater LA area.
    Would be interested myself in some recos for CC, Cheviot Hills, Beverlywood.

  7. #7164

    Recommendations

    Any mongers know or any massage parlors who offer bare services like BBBJ or FS in Culver City local area or the greater LA area.

  8. #7163
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    "Hence, there own. You do you and I do me. Thank you" me. At the moment.
    Just in time for the Holidays!

    The Usasexguide Book of Quotes! Order today, only $7. 99 (plus tax, shipping, insurance, gift wrapping. Hot towel and burned out provider not included).

  9. #7162

    Fluke

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    The worst is some actually negotiate and it kills the mood. Can't believe this one was a stone wall. That's never happened.
    Get the FOB girls and they are too knew to know that tickling the balls comes with the territory. It's the girls that have been around for awhile that know to slob on the knob for that good cash and repeat customer.

  10. #7161
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Here's a quote "I've never had to do this much fucking research for the name of a MP place" Me. Just now.
    "Hence, there own. You do you and I do me. Thank you" me. At the moment.

  11. #7160
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    As michael once said, " must suck, when proven wrong".
    Here's a quote "I've never had to do this much fucking research for the name of a MP place" Me. Just now.

  12. #7159
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    As Walter said, the world does not revolve around you.
    As michael once said, " must suck, when proven wrong".

  13. #7158
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    A millennial miracle

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Its called look at the original post #7146.
    As Walter said, the world does not revolve around you.

  14. #7157
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I remember the old story about how to be a good train conductor. When someone asks you when the next train is coming, you say, the next one is at 5 pm, and thereafter it is on the half hour, etc. Except that the evening trains run late.

    In other words, you answer the question and anticipate the next question.

    So, for example, who the fuck is Bella. What is her ad link, what was the visit like, it is an MP. Tell a story give me a narrative. Save the LASER nonsense for the piltdown men of HX.
    Its called look at the original post #7146.

  15. #7156
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    The conductor

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Thus, I do have information now.

    Went last night. Bella did not BBBJ. But:

    Face:5/10.

    Body: 6/10.

    Performance: 10/10.

    I have never had someone DT me like she did. I'm about. Good 8. 5 and she took it all in with no gag. And I can tell she can kegel. I would return if I'm in the area. But will not go out of my way..
    I remember the old story about how to be a good train conductor. When someone asks you when the next train is coming, you say, the next one is at 5 pm, and thereafter it is on the half hour, etc. Except that the evening trains run late.

    In other words, you answer the question and anticipate the next question.

    So, for example, who the fuck is Bella. What is her ad link, what was the visit like, it is an MP. Tell a story give me a narrative. Save the LASER nonsense for the piltdown men of HX.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape