Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11228

    Dandy Spa

    Has anyone been to Dandy Spa recently? It says the are offering outcall now. Pretty unusual for an Asian massage parlor to offer outcall.

  2. #11227

    Thinking about trying Empire. Are the girls clean?

    I just wanted to get some opinion before I go. I know everything is done with protection but has anyone ever had a pop up or STD scare from there? Do you regulars test clean? I've only ever had HJ from a parlor. This would be my first time FS.

  3. #11226

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Rduv01  [View Original Post]
    I had a great session with her last week, and she mentioned leaving, but would be back in about a month. I hope she returns, one of the better body rubs and after play in the parlors, imo.
    Still to be determined.

  4. #11225

    I think Coco returns in Feb

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    New girl (April) has some tats, small, and Mia are there. Over at IB you got a ande girl young snot on the chubby side, to me she looks a lot less Chinese more like a Mexican but she speaks perfect mandarin also coco made it back here too. In my opinion Mia has the best body type of all of them. I believe coco leaves January 1st and Lulu will return.
    I had a great session with her last week, and she mentioned leaving, but would be back in about a month. I hope she returns, one of the better body rubs and after play in the parlors, imo.

  5. #11224

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by FurStacker21  [View Original Post]
    Whats the update on Eva over in Jeffersonville? Haven't seen a post about it in awhile.
    New girl (April) has some tats, small, and Mia are there. Over at IB you got a andée girl young snot on the chubby side, to me she looks a lot less Chinese more like a Mexican but she speaks perfect mandarin also coco made it back here too. In my opinion Mia has the best body type of all of them. I believe coco leaves January 1st and Lulu will return.

  6. #11223

    Eva

    Whats the update on Eva over in Jeffersonville? Haven't seen a post about it in awhile.

  7. #11222

    If that be the case

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMaster  [View Original Post]
    , beautiful lady, I'd take this little China doll home and make my wife LOL.
    A bottle of water wouldn't cost you $140 LOL.

  8. #11221

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by IBNice69  [View Original Post]
    So I went to So Spa a couple of weeks ago when I was in town on business. I was looking for the 4-hand massage and all the accompaniments. They agreed for the house fee and I paid, but then there was a huge upsell and who I thought was the manager just wanted me to have the one girl, who was ok, but nothing to write home about. After about 15 minutes of arguing, I ended up with the one only and it just wasn't that great. No oral and did sort of pound her pussy for a couple of minutes, which both of us didn't enjoy. I was so pissed that I was just trying to get off and I was trying to pound her, the table kept moving. Ended up taking matters into my own hands and shooting all over her tits. Maybe it was a YMMV, session, but I've never argued as much at one of these places. Usually it is a standard pay. X for the house, why for the tip. Probably won't go back. Went over to Sun's and had a great session. To each his own. Keep safe!
    I went to So In yesterday and got Mina. Pleasant enough massage with no teasing. Asked for FS and was told 1. 5 in addition to house fee. She then slathered me all over with so much sanitizing fluid that I felt I was in a medical procedure at the hospital. I still can't get rid of the smell from my head. Purely business and a dead lay. I left unhappy and will not return.

  9. #11220

    So Spa. Not happy

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    I always have a great time here. I'm surprised not many people know about it.
    So I went to So Spa a couple of weeks ago when I was in town on business. I was looking for the 4-hand massage and all the accompaniments. They agreed for the house fee and I paid, but then there was a huge upsell and who I thought was the manager just wanted me to have the one girl, who was ok, but nothing to write home about. After about 15 minutes of arguing, I ended up with the one only and it just wasn't that great. No oral and did sort of pound her pussy for a couple of minutes, which both of us didn't enjoy. I was so pissed that I was just trying to get off and I was trying to pound her, the table kept moving. Ended up taking matters into my own hands and shooting all over her tits. Maybe it was a YMMV, session, but I've never argued as much at one of these places. Usually it is a standard pay. X for the house, why for the tip. Probably won't go back. Went over to Sun's and had a great session. To each his own. Keep safe!

  10. #11219
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike56  [View Original Post]
    There's no Koreans at The Relaxation Station.
    You're right, it is Empire. When I clicked on the link posted by Urbanwonder, it gave me the address of Empire. That's annoying.

    Anyways, I am glad some of you had an amazing time at Empire. I was only looking for a 1 hr massage with HE instead of full menu so the provider cut the time short bc she was making less money. I should've walked out the door when the provider is considerably older than you but jr had taken over by then.

  11. #11218
    Shill for Relaxation Station, ignore all posts


    Posts: 122

    That's not The Relaxation Station. Sounds like Empire.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrimo  [View Original Post]
    So I visited this place about 2 hours ago and did not see any AA provider. Very old mamasan at the door, paid 1 hour, led me to a room and in walks a 50 ish Korean woman wearing a dress, average 50 ish body but decent top to view and touch. Got a 20 min massage with happy ending and walked out the door. I'm not one to complain about being shorted, I walk and take my business elsewhere and inform my fellow mongers as well. I should have followed up on my post and go to Oh So Spa. Anyways, that will be the next time I visit for work.
    There's no Koreans at The Relaxation Station.

  12. #11217

    No Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    While at Relaxation Station to visit another, I bumped into Kendra. I always assumed she probably didn't measure up to the pics she displays. I'll have to say that she not only is pretty, she was dressed in a tight fitting outfit that undeniably showed off one banging body. I did some research and couldn't find any reviews that were clearly about this Kendra. I'm probably not going to be able to resist, as it's been a while since I've seen a pretty AA provider, still I thought it was worth asking for others opinion.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/256780
    So I visited this place about 2 hours ago and did not see any AA provider. Very old mamasan at the door, paid 1 hour, led me to a room and in walks a 50 ish Korean woman wearing a dress, average 50 ish body but decent top to view and touch. Got a 20 min massage with happy ending and walked out the door. I'm not one to complain about being shorted, I walk and take my business elsewhere and inform my fellow mongers as well. I should have followed up on my post and go to Oh So Spa. Anyways, that will be the next time I visit for work.

  13. #11216

    So Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMaster  [View Original Post]
    No disappointment here, beautiful lady, spoke perfect English, great conversation, as well extremely nice body late 30's, left no position unturned, definitely will return. I'd take this little China doll home and make my wife LOL.
    I always have a great time here. I'm surprised not many people know about it.

  14. #11215

    W Beuchel

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrimo  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers,

    In town for work and in the West Buechel area. Any recommendations? Xin spa?
    Go to Oh So Spa just north of Roosters in Bardstown Road. Ask for Annie.

  15. #11214

    West Buechel

    Hello fellow mongers,

    In town for work and in the West Buechel area. Any recommendations? Xin spa?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape