High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 929 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 979 1029 1429 1929 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23438

    AMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by Itis7  [View Original Post]
    If y'all mongers think these providers don't check this site, guess again. I've been on this site and in this hobby for quite some time and have seen this before with others. And no, my account account was not compromised. Peace!
    As do they, I've had one show me a review and ask if it was me.

    Stay safe.

  2. #23437
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Honestly when I was new to this it was a provider who directed me to forum. So they definitely do read it.
    It's good that they read their reviews. I want them to read their reviews. I hope they learn from their mistakes and the mistakes of others. I hope they read about the things that guys like and don't like. Is there a better way for a working girl to improve her service and grow her business?

  3. #23436
    Quote Originally Posted by Itis7  [View Original Post]
    If y'all mongers think these providers don't check this site, guess again. I've been on this site and in this hobby for quite some time and have seen this before with others. And no, my account account was not compromised. Peace!
    Oh my bad I was talking about the review for Rican princess by Paraiso.

  4. #23435
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch7508  [View Original Post]
    Was she true GFE as the add suggests? MSOG? Can you please let us know her 1/2 hr rate. Only see hr listed in add.

    Thanks.
    Just saw this. Yes, dfk, daty, the works. Bbj is YMMV. I don't know about msog as I last a while. Other reports suggest she accommodates, and in the past she has been more than generous, but I was in and out 30 min. Her hhr is about 220.

  5. #23434
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Thanks everyone! Good to know. No personal info or menu negotiation was discussed.
    As long as the text conversation is limited to time, place and duration, there is little having a pic ads in terms of incriminating.

    I'd still say it's advisable to avoid. I have done it once before but that was only for a massage.

  6. #23433
    Quote Originally Posted by Itis7  [View Original Post]
    If y'all mongers think these providers don't check this site, guess again. I've been on this site and in this hobby for quite some time and have seen this before with others. And no, my account account was not compromised. Peace!
    Honestly when I was new to this it was a provider who directed me to forum. So they definitely do read it.

  7. #23432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Interesting indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Interesting how your review ended up on her post the very same day.
    If y'all mongers think these providers don't check this site, guess again. I've been on this site and in this hobby for quite some time and have seen this before with others. And no, my account account was not compromised. Peace!

  8. #23431

    Thanks everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    What other incriminating stuff did you text them?
    Thanks everyone! Good to know. No personal info or menu negotiation was discussed.

  9. #23430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Would you guys send a selfie photo if a provider asks for one while waiting for a room number? I am just asking what risks are associated with that if smb had experienced? Plus if it is very reasonably priced, and not a well-known provider. I am wondering if there is a new way of scamming/threatening people later on.
    Pretty easy Nope. She can post your pic on every social media and somebody somewhere is gunna know you 6 ways of separation. If she claims your a pedo or sexual deviant it could get Ugly. Now dick pic with 2,3,4 fingers ok. But face me personally I say that's a hard pass. Be safe.

  10. #23429

    What else?

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Would you guys send a selfie photo if a provider asks for one while waiting for a room number? I am just asking what risks are associated with that if smb had experienced? Plus if it is very reasonably priced, and not a well-known provider. I am wondering if there is a new way of scamming/threatening people later on.
    What other incriminating stuff did you text them?

  11. #23428
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Would you guys send a selfie photo if a provider asks for one while waiting for a room number? I am just asking what risks are associated with that if smb had experienced? Plus if it is very reasonably priced, and not a well-known provider. I am wondering if there is a new way of scamming/threatening people later on.
    I would never do that. If you have a so or other family I definitely wouldn't. Hell I've seen guys pics turn up in ads.

  12. #23427

    It happens

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy  [View Original Post]
    I got my second text message from a Latinx source ranting about me hustling their girl and wanted a large sum of money or else they would kill me. While this was disconcerting I just erased and moved on it had an LA area code. I have long wanted to meet a Latina lady and on occasion reached out to a few but is has yet to work out. What I noted was that both of these threats was time wise associated with my inquires with these flavor of ladies. Not sure just what the game is but I know that it is whole gangs that do the pimping of some of these ladies and that is far more worry sum that the typical corner pimps so often encountered. This is intended to be a simple heads up because one of the tenants of this form is to help each other be safe.

    Happy hunting and most of all be safe.

    Peace out SG.
    I've had it happen twice to me as well. I wouldn't worry about it. I actually flipped the script and told them I'm in the Russian mafia and I demand they pay me $50 k since they threatened me. Needless to say me and my family are still alive and they haven't contacted me again. LOL.

  13. #23426

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    And that the other review of her is from somebody with one post.
    Naw, she is legit. I have seen her twice and I highly recommend.

  14. #23425

    Selfie

    Would you guys send a selfie photo if a provider asks for one while waiting for a room number? I am just asking what risks are associated with that if smb had experienced? Plus if it is very reasonably priced, and not a well-known provider. I am wondering if there is a new way of scamming/threatening people later on.

  15. #23424

    Smells fishy

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Interesting how your review ended up on her post the very same day.
    I thought the same thing about the post and for S and Gs clicked on the link for his forum post to see if a fellow monger's identity / login may have been compromised. No posts since April wasn't really fishy, but 20 of the dozens of posts that I glanced at were all 2 sentences at the most. He's all of a sudden writing a book on someone? Smells kinda fishy. Just sayin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape