|
|
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 92
GPS of other reports is just no where close to what I experience.
Other reports often quote 600+ as GPS. But seriously? Is that the worse you guys see? Why do you see that and I see this?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-f171cb8b0014
Wanted 2. 5 k per meet. When I said I might consider it per month, she countered with 2 k per meet. Needless to say did not meet. But really makes me wonder about the GPS reports here. There are still the 10 k / mo girls from the old expectations limits. :
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 503
I agree, GPS is a state of mind.
You want to have the ones that actually like to fuck.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1544
Diamond
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-dc15a37f6534
Wanted to hook up tonight. $800/ ppm.
Gave her a hard no. I wouldn't even negotiate. I figured even if she did go for my rate, she'd just be bitchy and disappointed.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 180
Key1995
I've seen her twice before as well. She's the textbook definition of bat shit insane, but she's definitely fun for a night every once in a long while. She sucks a mean dick. I can also confirm her boob job is atrocious.
 Originally Posted by Irwin18
[View Original Post]
Wow. Guess I got her on some good days. Obviously YMMV on price. Wow. Like, a lot. I guess she likes me. 😄. She drank kinda heavy one night, but not sloppy. She used to have other issues with addiction, but cleaned that up. But the service? Holy shit. I haven't cum twice with a woman in forever. With her, four fucking times. Extra time with her was well worth it. I'm sorry-didn't mean to white knight. It sounds like a bad experience for you guys. Oh, no more BB.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 181
 Originally Posted by Irwin18
[View Original Post]
Wow. Guess I got her on some good days. Obviously YMMV on price. Wow. Like, a lot. I guess she likes me. 😄. She drank kinda heavy one night, but not sloppy. She used to have other issues with addiction, but cleaned that up. But the service? Holy shit. I haven't cum twice with a woman in forever. With her, four fucking times. Extra time with her was well worth it. I'm sorry-didn't mean to white knight. It sounds like a bad experience for you guys. Oh, no more BB.
You're lucky then man because she may have been the worst person I've spent time with in many many years in any way. Not just looking but like, ever, in any capacity LOL.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2184
 Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
They are pros kinda, however a hooker will see any John, a girl on SA may look at your pics, or read your lame texts, and just pass on you.
For the most part. But plenty of WGs out there that say "no AA or Indian etc. etc." . WGs do filter people out and pass up on appointments as well. Maybe just at a lower volume.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 61
Key1995
Wow. Guess I got her on some good days. Obviously YMMV on price. Wow. Like, a lot. I guess she likes me. 😄. She drank kinda heavy one night, but not sloppy. She used to have other issues with addiction, but cleaned that up. But the service? Holy shit. I haven't cum twice with a woman in forever. With her, four fucking times. Extra time with her was well worth it. I'm sorry-didn't mean to white knight. It sounds like a bad experience for you guys. Oh, no more BB.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 24
A few other hit or miss
Dulcelatinx.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-2984a986e21b
Met up for initially meet and greet and ended up fucking without paying. She's quite exhausting to talk to otherwise (talks a lot with little substance). She's on the freakier side (wanted me to spit on her, and fist her). Fun fuck, but I left with a headache after all her talking.
B7 uevenus.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-5fcb4e5fe8de
Wanted $500 per meet, including for a meet and greet.
Drebabyyy93.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-26a3742e11c6
She's a pro. Wanted $500 for covered. $1000 for covered greek.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 24
Blynn1015
Blynn1015.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-a97459020dcc
Only down for oral. Wants $450. Got her down to $300 but have not taken the plunge.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 24
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 61
Pros will pass on you too
 Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
They are pros kinda, however a hooker will see any John, a girl on SA may look at your pics, or read your lame texts, and just pass on you.
You never know what's going on with a provider, and it may not be you, but I've been ghosted or ignored plenty. Most are really not good at scheduling or logistics.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 534
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2184
Star
Yup she has been mentioned here before. Thanks for sharing.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 49
Star
Here's the correct link to Star: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-65d176127c86.
I posted a very similar report about her a few weeks ago. She responds, but impossible to predict how much she wants, because she won't say.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 503
 Originally Posted by RainySeattleGu
[View Original Post]
Pretty eyes.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-2d1c32c4ecc4
Scam. Will ask to send her money for food because she is in a "bind," and will send you obviously fake nudes to entice you to do so.
Goldien -.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-23ce2e7868c8
She is real--based out of Las Vegas but visits Seattle often. But wants paid get-to-know-you dates first.
Theonedesired.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-34764b57aee5
Started at 500 ppm, got her down to 350. Everything covered, no exceptions.
Star.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-3c28c0c2bf0d
She's real. Open to PPM, and I suggested 250. Did not respond after that.
Key1995.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-33e9af6b379b
Has been mentioned on here before. Decided to meet up, she was nice enough at first, but then realized that she was very, very drunk. She suddenly got naked, spread her legs open, but was so drunk that she was in and out of consciousness. I nope'd the fuck out of there. I had already given her the ppm, but rather just take the L than to catch a case. Oh, and her boob job is awful.
Thanks for the report, could you please change the links from messages to their actual profiles, thanks.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|