Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: D h

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1384
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #169

    Dh

    I was looking for an add but couldn't find one to see the lineup and I don't think the phone number I have from previous times is valid, but I went there and saw a fire MILF in Luz. Damn she was very playful and had a great attitude. Good service. Smashed her in a few positions and in the bag I go. I just wanted to go in and out cause location wise its not my cup of tea. But.

  2. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    So it seems Dollhouse got 2 new ones this week. A morena flaquita called Venus & a thick tatted Boricua called Ruby. I'm going straight for Ruby tomorrow, she is looking like my type. It's been a minute since I had a nice PR girl as they are a bit hard to find in this game. Well here's their pics from the ad if anyone is interested.
    Wow I just had PR Ruby tonight. She gave me a great time. Speaks fluent English, very skilled deepthroat as long as you like, knows how to ride and take all the dick especially in doggy. I almost went for a 2nd round with her again tonight, but decided to save it for tomorrow. I'm definitely going back for that Puerto Rican W. A. P. As she might only be around until Sunday. I think I might even need a half hour with her.

  3. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    Text them.
    The 929-600 number? Different one? Where they post?

  4. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by HennyDik69  [View Original Post]
    Where they post the new girls pictures at?
    Text them.

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    So it seems Dollhouse got 2 new ones this week. A morena flaquita called Venus & a thick tatted Boricua called Ruby. I'm going straight for Ruby tomorrow, she is looking like my type. It's been a minute since I had a nice PR girl as they are a bit hard to find in this game. Well here's their pics from the ad if anyone is interested.
    Where they post the new girls pictures at?

  6. #164

    Man

    Anyone know when she returning to dh or is somewhere else?

    Session was golden and been gone ever since LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16FDCA51-F6AC-422A-91A6-2D52A7920DDC.jpeg‎  

  7. #163

    2 New Ones in the House!

    So it seems Dollhouse got 2 new ones this week. A morena flaquita called Venus & a thick tatted Boricua called Ruby. I'm going straight for Ruby tomorrow, she is looking like my type. It's been a minute since I had a nice PR girl as they are a bit hard to find in this game. Well here's their pics from the ad if anyone is interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20211216_210800_715.jpg‎   IMG_20211216_210758_076.jpg‎   IMG_20211216_210754_364.jpg‎   IMG_20211216_210755_952.jpg‎   IMG_20211216_210752_147.jpg‎  


  8. #162

    A tale of 2 Jennys: DH

    I returned to the DH academy and was in a mood for an intense battle. The lineup was Brenda, Lulu, who had a real sexy outfit on, Alexa, Nicole, Deborah, Genesis, Erica, Vanessa, Jenny DR, and Colombian Jenny. I was going to pick DR Jenny but the Jenny had such a sexy outfit on I had to pick her.

    We went into her Danger room and we chatted for a few. Then we removed our armor and she got to work. She got to her knees and began to suction me off real smooth and used a lot of tongue. She asked me if I wanted her to keep going, I said of course. After a few minutes I was already close to release but I got her off and out her on top of me for rcg. Box felt nice and tight. She rides very well and the sight of her ass slamming on me got me on max rage. I flipped her over and put her in k9. The spread of her butt was a great view and it jiggled so much. I pounded so much that I began to tire myself out. But she wasn't going to let me get off easy. She went to kiss my chest and grabbed my meat and went down again. After I was close to release, I went for more k9 as this position is where she truly shines. A few minutes later and I released my rage in her dreamcatcher. I was sweating a lot at this point and was definitely exhausted. We chatted some more and said our goodbyes and so ends my round with & Jenny.

    I was tired so I needed to rest. However, she was smiling at me and we chatted in the lobby and after some more flirting and her rubbing my leg, I was reenergized. I told her to prepare herself and we went to her Danger room.

    As soon as we got in she attacked my face with her lips. I responded in kind. We removed each other's armor and she began to suction me off. Her technique is Different than the other Jenny. It's more sensual but she worships it and takes it real deep. I grab her body and placed on top for cg. Her box felt wet and juicy. As she kept riding, she grabbed and kissed me face. Her moans got my rage at maximum. She sounds so sweet and her being English friendly definitely helps. I flipped her to mish to drill some more and look at her beautiful face. I put her legs on my shoulders and went in deeper until I felt close to release. So I put her on k9 and was gripping her ass and huge chest cannons from behind. Her ass looks so fat from this view and it felt so soft. I wanted to go for a long time, but I was close to release. So I hit her with that weapon x technique and unleashed my rage in her dreamcatcher. After I laid exhausted and spent. She cleaned me up, kissed me again for a round well done and we left.

    It was truly a tale of 2 Jennys. She was intense and passionate. While & she was sensual and seductive. But either choice will lead to great satisfaction.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EA32F6B4-2CBA-4978-89DB-FADEF9EF4D59.jpg‎   2245A69F-3DFC-44A7-B83F-E324BD895B12.jpg‎  

  9. #161

    Lucy at DH

    Made my first trip to a NYC fast house. A cute title Columbian named Lucy got my attention. Well worth the two cards. Made her work for it, she broke into a sweat while doing doggy. Very friendly, enewish is good enough to get job done. Would go back if rooms didn't smell o much like ass.

  10. #160
    I would also like a PM of the DH twitter.

  11. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Loge123  [View Original Post]
    Had to go to JFK, so I took my first visit to DH around 10 pm. Their twitter advertised 6 girls tonight, but I walked into a house of 15+ Latinas in lingerie.

    TBH, I was intimidated being the only customer and not used to that setup. There were definitely hotties, and I tried to swivel my head around the room and saw a bunch of girls sitting on their phones or having their conversations.

    Meanwhile, Catalina is jumping, shaking her tits and ass trying to get my attention. Definitely fumbled the bag when I called her over because her looks were lacking, but it was an ok time. She is a MILF type with a big mm ass and natural tits, bit of a belly. CBJ was good, and we did mish, CG, and doggie, but all rushed. 5/10.

    Question for next time, what's the etiquette like? Idk if I was dismissed if I was young or because it was 10 pm on Sunday..
    Wasn't aware they had a twitter, mind PM their username?

  12. #158

    Catalina 12/12

    Had to go to JFK, so I took my first visit to DH around 10 pm. Their twitter advertised 6 girls tonight, but I walked into a house of 15+ Latinas in lingerie.

    TBH, I was intimidated being the only customer and not used to that setup. There were definitely hotties, and I tried to swivel my head around the room and saw a bunch of girls sitting on their phones or having their conversations.

    Meanwhile, Catalina is jumping, shaking her tits and ass trying to get my attention. Definitely fumbled the bag when I called her over because her looks were lacking, but it was an ok time. She is a MILF type with a big mm ass and natural tits, bit of a belly. CBJ was good, and we did mish, CG, and doggie, but all rushed. 5/10.

    Question for next time, what's the etiquette like? Idk if I was dismissed if I was young or because it was 10 pm on Sunday.

    But do I just approach and hand cards like a transaction? Interrupt conversations?

    It's too out of my way to head back, but if I get a chance I would love to visit again.

  13. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken123  [View Original Post]
    I was horny so decided to hit up dollhouse it's been a while Since I haven't went there so as soon as I arrived I saw like 8-12 girls Brenda, Debora etc I decided to pick a lady named charlotte. Gave her one card and told me she was going to fuck the shit out of me if I gave her the other two cards I purchased I said no I'll wait and see. Once we got inside the room she unexpectedly kissed me she started off with a CBJ no passion at all was on her phone the whole time was a turned off tbh we later proceeded to missionary and she started kissing me blew in the bag after. It was 50/50 will I repeat with her? No especially since she was on her phone while giving me a CBJ was a turn off.
    You been to Dh before so you know the 2 cards is better option, 1 card 10 minutes session be over before you can get undressed LOL, no point in paying for 1 card in dh I always payed 2 cards.

  14. #156

    Dh visit 12/10

    Went up to doll house;.

    Man idk what happened but I went there looking for Violetta and ended up seeing an old friend Yenny. Idk what she just catches my attention and I went straight to her. Good session she always a vibe. Very GFE. I deff recommend.

    But man when I left I saw a tall thick chicks there and man I wanted to go try her out but I'll leave it for another day.

    BTW I miss my baby girl Alondra fckkkkkkkkkk what happened to her:

  15. #155

    Dollhouse

    After my session with charlotte I decided to give Brenda a try had her before gave her the two cards and leads me into the room once we got there she smiles as usual as she told me I remind her of a friend of hers that she knows don't know if that's a good thing or not but we proceed with a CBJ which was way better than what charlotte gave me. She rides me and starts moaning putting my hands on her small breasts pounding hard as I can while she screams we switch to doggy as I hit it hard from the back grabbing one of her arm back couldn't hold it anymore and blew in the bag. Brenda is always a vibe I do recommend her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape