Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 148 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2214
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1675
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    No way I could ever go there. I'd end up taking a girl back to Chicago.
    Never take a girl out of her country.

  2. #1193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1675
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    What is it?
    A famous termas (brothel) in Rio.

  3. #1192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1675
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking777  [View Original Post]
    Spent time in romania, and loved it, I know guys who have visited ukraine too, but that's a bit dicey now.
    You got it backwards.

  4. #1191
    Quote Originally Posted by Abcat1  [View Original Post]
    Centaurus in Rio absolutely blew me away. It should be on everyone's bucket list.
    What is it?

  5. #1190
    Anyone got any reference pics to the kinds of girls you'd find in the DR?

  6. #1189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Eastern Euro Girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking777  [View Original Post]
    Eastern europe is filled with damn hot girls. Spent time in romania, and loved it, I know guys who have visited ukraine too, but that's a bit dicey now.
    No way I could ever go there. I'd end up taking a girl back to Chicago.

  7. #1188
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Sounds awesome. Girls cost less than here, look like super babes, and will do anything you want for as long as you want.

    Just make sure the girls don't sweet talk you into bringing them here. And you don't want to bring back an unwanted medical issue.
    Eastern europe is filled with damn hot girls. Spent time in romania, and loved it, I know guys who have visited ukraine too, but that's a bit dicey now.

  8. #1187

    Centaurus

    Centaurus in Rio absolutely blew me away. It should be on everyone's bucket list.

  9. #1186
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Can we get a brief overview of why it's so good?
    I've been to Sousa DR, lot of EURO ex pats, it's just super laid back the girls are cool, prices have gone up a little a few years ago $120 you can get overnight action with a chick with 100 K followers on IG. Prostitution is legal but pimping is illegal, so the girls feel safer knowing they can call the police if anything happens and say. Dude didn't pay up or dude hit me, something American girls can't do and why so many have pimps or BFs. The working girl to monger ratio is super high so they really aren't seeing like 7-8 dudes a night, they're lucky you picked them. When the deed is over she may cook for you, she may ask you to go to the beach with her friends and drink some el presidente beers, the girls are cool if you're cool with them. My friend picked this girl he banged her, they showered and she stayed at his hotel 4 hrs teaching him salsa.

    They have all inclusive type sex resorts(at least at one point) but most of the action is street actions or open air bars. The girls approach you on the street or at the bars, you're not calling up some escort ad or going into some shady building in an alley and banging some chick in the back room like some Asian countries.

    Some girls are playing the long con but you have to understand and recognize it for what it is.

  10. #1185

    Happily Married?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    I don't know one single or not so happily married dude that goes to the DR and doesn't think about moving down there. I was calling up real estate agents on my way from the beach.
    I don't know if happy and married go together. LOL. I guess from a financial standpoint marriage can keep some mongers from spending every last dime on the hobby. LOL.

  11. #1184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Playing In A Foreign Country.

    Sounds awesome. Girls cost less than here, look like super babes, and will do anything you want for as long as you want.

    Just make sure the girls don't sweet talk you into bringing them here. And you don't want to bring back an unwanted medical issue.

  12. #1183
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    I don't know one single or not so happily married dude that goes to the DR and doesn't think about moving down there. I was calling up real estate agents on my way from the beach.
    Can we get a brief overview of why it's so good?

  13. #1182

    Dr (+1)

    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Just spent the last 3 and half weeks in the DR let's just say it's hard to come back to the zombies and lazy girls with GPS smh. I just booked 2 more trips for next year to the DR and one trip to Colombia the talent is crazy I got a couple keepers that weren't pros who are in school after taking some tips and meeting some older cats on the international board. I might be through in chicago fellas.
    It a paradise. Even at an all inclusive, if a married man can get away for 30 min, he can can get a dream fun for about 100 or even less.

  14. #1181
    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Just spent the last 3 and half weeks in the DR let's just say it's hard to come back to the zombies and lazy girls with GPS smh. I just booked 2 more trips for next year to the DR and one trip to Colombia the talent is crazy I got a couple keepers that weren't pros who are in school after taking some tips and meeting some older cats on the international board. I might be through in chicago fellas.
    I don't know one single or not so happily married dude that goes to the DR and doesn't think about moving down there. I was calling up real estate agents on my way from the beach.

  15. #1180

    Need another Vacay

    Just spent the last 3 and half weeks in the DR let's just say it's hard to come back to the zombies and lazy girls with GPS smh. I just booked 2 more trips for next year to the DR and one trip to Colombia the talent is crazy I got a couple keepers that weren't pros who are in school after taking some tips and meeting some older cats on the international board. I might be through in chicago fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape