Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 693 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 10390
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5245

    Casting the net

    Pretty eyes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-2d1c32c4ecc4

    Scam. Will ask to send her money for food because she is in a "bind," and will send you obviously fake nudes to entice you to do so.

    Goldien -.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-23ce2e7868c8

    She is real--based out of Las Vegas but visits Seattle often. But wants paid get-to-know-you dates first.

    Theonedesired.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-34764b57aee5

    Started at 500 ppm, got her down to 350. Everything covered, no exceptions.

    Star.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-3c28c0c2bf0d

    She's real. Open to PPM, and I suggested 250. Did not respond after that.

    Key1995.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-33e9af6b379b

    Has been mentioned on here before. Decided to meet up, she was nice enough at first, but then realized that she was very, very drunk. She suddenly got naked, spread her legs open, but was so drunk that she was in and out of consciousness. I nope'd the fuck out of there. I had already given her the ppm, but rather just take the L than to catch a case. Oh, and her boob job is awful.

  2. #5244

    Renee0992-Massive waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonK7496  [View Original Post]
    She is legit as she is the one in the pictures and she looks like them. Late 30's, cute, thin and stylish with a cute little, tight butt and small breasts.

    She did show up for breakfast, we discussed going to her place after if we vibed well.

    At some point she paid attention to her phone, she said she got a text from a relative that her ride to a series of dr appointments canceled and that she needed to do it instead.

    According to her it would take a couple of hrs and that if I would not mind hanging around we could continue with the plan. As, I had a couple of zoom meetings I was going to skip and that I could take in my phone I said ok, of course I was uber horny.

    She updated me a couple of times during the two hours, at some point I got a headache so I just bailed, glad I did as she was not done until past three hours.

    She did apologize but with an attitude, she said "I apologize I feel like I wasted your time" I replied well you did waste my time, and then she replied with a bit of an attitude that she already apologized.

    Being a guy that likes to finish what I started I contacted her again to try a second time and I got crickets. She might no have felt like fucking with me and she concocted the relative story, who knows, in any case. Do not waste your time on her, not worth it.

  3. #5243

    LOL. Awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-ba106ed5c7b2

    Omigosh! Pornstar Gabbie Carter just reached out to me! She's in Seattle! Too bad I won't have time to meet her because I'm moving to Venezuela to meet all the women who have been favoriting my profile. It's a gold mine down there!
    LOL. Good catch bro. AstuteQueen has not been very Astute by selecting those pics for her profile.

  4. #5242

    Fake pic

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-ba106ed5c7b2

    Omigosh! Pornstar Gabbie Carter just reached out to me! She's in Seattle! Too bad I won't have time to meet her because I'm moving to Venezuela to meet all the women who have been favoriting my profile. It's a gold mine down there!

  5. #5241
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonK7496  [View Original Post]
    Only chatted on SA with her a little bit, didn't get to discussing and arrangements as she stopped communicating.

  6. #5240

  7. #5239
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend staying away from her based on recent reviews of hers. But she has been on SA for at least 5 years if not more.
    Damn sounds she was a gem, thanks for the heads up though, I'll pass.

  8. #5238

    No Non Pro: Stella_Baby

    Stella_Baby.

    She does have a good story, going to nurse school, going to interviews, etc. She is clever.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-0affbc071de7

    https://callescort.org/213-577-6685

  9. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Positivevibeschick.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-c8424155ca6a

    Wants $350 and won't budge. Too much for a 40 year old chubby chick for me.
    I fucked her a few times when she first started. This is a while back. She was a lot skinnier then, charged less and worked harder for her money. I once spent a full afternoon with her (no hotel so no hosting fees. Her apartment) we smoked together and then shared 2-3 bottles of wine and just kept fucking. After a few visits it was all downhill. The moment these women start seeing a few people and making money. They start going downhill in performance. I would recommend staying away from her based on recent reviews of hers. But she has been on SA for at least 5 years if not more.

  10. #5236

    Exoticbabe. Had to laugh and be a dick to this one

    Comes across as a sub and is semi cute but she said she wants $1500 a date! Didn't even bother to try to find more details out. My response below before I blocked her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 02FFFCEF-B502-4426-9DEE-2ED3FD2CFD2D.jpg‎  

  11. #5235

    Scam- SarBear 😘

    SarBear.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/27a25a76-6e9c-42ab-8bea-5108dfcf7b1e

    Wants half of allowance in advance.

  12. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyCalhoon  [View Original Post]
    Getting back into hobby after a long break and found this site. What's the difference between finding a woman here who is recommended.

    Tna or those noted in this forum (non-pro)? If they are meeting for sex and taking your $ are they not a pro? Thanks.
    I used to be a top 10 reviewer in TNA, once I found SA, I never went back.

    SA requires more game from your part.

    True SBs appreciate non sexual interaction, like having a meal, before getting down to business, I for one started craving that a bit and in TNA costs extra.

    SA is a better deal if you like long sessions and foreplay, massages, drinking with them etc, if you just want a quick fuck TNA is a better fit.

    They are PROs but they tend to discriminate better, you actually need to convince them a bit, hence it requires more game from your part and well not everybody can pull that off

  13. #5233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    They are pros kinda, however a hooker will see any John, a girl on SA may look at your pics, or read your lame texts, and just pass on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyCalhoon  [View Original Post]
    Getting back into hobby after a long break and found this site. What's the difference between finding a woman here who is recommended.

    Tna or those noted in this forum (non-pro)? If they are meeting for sex and taking your $ are they not a pro? Thanks.

  14. #5232

    Dumb question. Pro v non pro

    Getting back into hobby after a long break and found this site. What's the difference between finding a woman here who is recommended.

    Tna or those noted in this forum (non-pro)? If they are meeting for sex and taking your $ are they not a pro? Thanks.

  15. #5231
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    If they ask for money before meeting just block them and move on. I've never in many years of doing this had it work out okay if I gave them money before the meeting.
    Thanks, did that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape