Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,981 to 16,995 of 41309
-
12-15-21 19:16 #24329Senior Member

Posts: 909If there wasnt a paper trail then LOL
If only there was a community that meet up outside of this, then this would be possible. Since if they get sent back to the future, who are they going to tell. The pride would probably arrest him for a outstanding warrant. Would be a Jolly good time LOL.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 19:08 #24328Senior Member

Posts: 1260Zen Hotel?
That's the old Astoria, right? I thought that place got petition to be abated or shut down completely due to it being a public nuisance. You know, with all the prostitution, drug deals, thuggery and other riff raff going on openly there. That's what I thought I saw in the news a couple years ago. I couldve been wrong.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
I read the reviews of the place. It made the old Gator Lodge sound like a Hyatt.
-
12-15-21 19:04 #24327Senior Member

Posts: 909She's real
And yes she is a butter face, but as a butter face implies.
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]
She does have a really nice body with bubble butt. I say the next part is YMMV, but typical duval ebony provider. There can be attitude. I knocked that shid out of her before anything got going. Figuratively ofcourse. She was starting to get unruly until I told how it'll go. Got to treat them like a Chihuahua. They'll bark at you all day if you let them. So hard to find ebony providers who are chill. Also like all others she will scam you if you let her LOL.
-
12-15-21 18:54 #24326Senior Member

Posts: 554Thanks brother.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 17:09 #24325Senior Member

Posts: 625Looks like a scam ad
Looks and reads like a scam.
Originally Posted by SideHobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 17:01 #24324Senior Member

Posts: 690Heavy Candy User But Looks Like Pic and Will Accept Lower Amounts
I have seen her several times. Used to be over off Phillips, but now over at Zen hotel, which is not cool at night.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
She quotes crazy rates, but accepts low offers. No smell down below and does do BBBJ and BBFS. And not a bad body, looks like her pics. Hence, I have seen her 4 times, after this review she may not go so low on rates, but I found her reasonable rates after negotiations.
Negative. Has several DB guys she is with, and Zen hotel is not safe place to be at night, especially when she tells you to drive around to rear. Also, she has been out of it all 4 times I saw her. No visible spider bites, but clearly a heavy candy user.
As for a kid, no kid is with her or staying with her. Any cash she gets, maybe she has hopes of giving something to a kid living with her parents but I am sure she would spend every dime on candy. She has that candy hunger.
Will I do her again? Sure, as long as she does not up her rates after getting attention.
-
12-15-21 15:38 #24323Senior Member

Posts: 363I'd love to know more too. From the ad, she's either a lovely mom working to help her kid, or a scary candy addict. No middle ground. I just want to know which!
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 15:23 #24322Senior Member

Posts: 58Heidi
Well when ya read her post on STG, she makes it like she's famous or a celebrity or something.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 14:57 #24321Regular Member

Posts: 22nd try on Paule
I'm guessing no one has any info on whether this ad is legit or not? Anyone at all have any info on her? Any response is appreciated.
Originally Posted by Discretion0893
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 13:18 #24320Senior Member

Posts: 58Blondie
Any intel on this one.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/074943108204
-
12-15-21 09:05 #24319Regular Member

Posts: 8New
Hi everyone trying to see if I should pull the trigger on Lisa love / thick Latina. Last review was over a year ago. Mostly positive any thoughts. Guys I don't think I've posted before it said it posted but I didn't see it so trying this again LOL.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/077877263517
-
12-15-21 09:02 #24318Regular Member

Posts: 8Kind of new
Hi guys trying to see if I should pull the trigger on Lisa love / Thick Latina. Last review I see on her is over a year ago they mostly all seem to be positive but trying to engage more.
Thoughts?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/077877263517
-
12-15-21 04:47 #24317Senior Member

Posts: 554Anything on this girl?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/948289849418
I know she's posted for a while, but never seen anything on her. She use to always talk about her kid, but her sentence never made sense. Any Intel would be appreciated.
-
12-15-21 04:17 #24316Senior Member

Posts: 522Good to go
I seen her about a year ago. She was good to go then. Look like her pics. She's a tiny pretty little thing. Complained about my size but took it like a champ.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 00:33 #24315Senior Member

Posts: 414Kandy
Was going to try meet with this one tomorrow. Any information on her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/333484958917









Reply With Quote






