Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 60954
-
12-15-21 19:48 #46914Senior Member

Posts: 4061All of Lily's (owns Li) girls are great. I'm sure that her business is booming now because of Alice. If Alice is busy, Lily will throw another girl on you, or suggest a four hand massage. It looks like Alice might be there for a long time if Lily has anything to say about it.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 19:38 #46913Senior Member

Posts: 420Oh damn. Wow. Thanks for the heads up. Just in the nic of time.
Appreciate that. Looking now for a late night, stunner that I can get in it with. . DFK, DATY? CIM.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 19:29 #46912Senior Member

Posts: 169See Karizma. Non-AMP section
Take a look at post #5377 in the non-AMP section for additional details.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 18:46 #46911Senior Member

Posts: 169Karizma = NO!!
No, no, no! Stay away from this one. "She" has been reported to be a dude that tried to taze someone when they walked away from the meeting fairly recently, since they weren't looking to meet a dude. You should be able to find that report in the non-AMP section. I looked at her in the past before BP got taken down, and I know I saw her also advertising on TS sites when I did a search. Keep safe and stay far away from this one.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 18:45 #46910Senior Member

Posts: 420Got it. THanks
And Yeah by all means, hit me up when you visit the area. You definitely will be shocked what you can get for those 2 Benjamins. Much much more than here. DATY, BBFS, BBBJ, CIM, etc.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 18:39 #46909Senior Member

Posts: 169You're welcome! Yep, that's her. The pic is a few years old, but you won't be disappointed when you see her in person. I'm going to take you up on the PM offer for DC info. I get up there about once a year and always spend too much time looking for somewhere to go. Enjoy the rest of your time while here in town and stay safe.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 18:34 #46908Banned Member

Posts: 13634As much as I like EG, she only allows access to her tits during the HJ, not before or after. Last I saw her, she went to the bathroom to clean up after the deed, came back out and refused to let me touch her tits.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 18:26 #46907Senior Member

Posts: 420Damn. She is in high demand. Book tonight and my available times tomorrow. Next trip
Seeing that. Maybe she will be my next option tonight, if she is real. .
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
https://atlanta.rubratings.com/221460
-
12-15-21 18:18 #46906Senior Member

Posts: 169Star
I saw Star less than a year ago and can vouch for those big boobs. She was really nice, but we just didn't click for some reason. Not trying to discourage anyone from seeing her, but she's not a repeat for me. Her location was convenient near the intersection of I-75 and I-285, and her rate was reasonable at the time. Looks like she has gone up a little these days. You would definitely spend less seeing Egyptian Goddess. If evaluating their boobs side-by-side, I'd definitely choose EG's quality over Star's quantity!
Originally Posted by BMack26
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 18:13 #46905Senior Member

Posts: 420Appreciate that I'll see can I get in with her but if nothing else. Next time.
Thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
Got it..
https://atlanta.rubratings.com/146128
-
12-15-21 18:09 #46904Senior Member

Posts: 169Egyptian Goddess
Agree that Egyptian Goddess' tits are not big, but c'Mon. They are FANTASTIC and might be the best I've encountered in the hobby. Everyone should try her at least once. The quality of her massage is far superior to most other providers, and the cost is very reasonable. But if DoYouKnow is here on limited time, he might be out of luck until the next trip. EG stays pretty busy.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 17:53 #46903Senior Member

Posts: 1456Not real
Those are stock photos, you call and they arrange for 1 or 2 girls usually 30 something Chinese to be waiting at an apartment, you get there after playing phone tag and yes they want you to send a selfie for "their protection". They are the girls in the pics, just another Asian apartment.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 17:50 #46902Senior Member

Posts: 420Any INTEL
Thinking about this one here as well. Kinda grabbed my attention. Any fellow mongers visited this spot recently.
Korean Baby: Lina (24-Year-Old, 5'5", 34 D-26-32, Car Model, GFE Pro).
Japanese Doll: Zoe (21-Year-Old, 5'5", 36 D-26-34, Naughty Nurse, PSE Pro).
XXX. 402-7740.
https://atlanta.rubratings.com/230428
-
12-15-21 17:46 #46901Senior Member

Posts: 63Independent in the Smyrna Area with big boobs. Might try Star. It's been a few years since I saw her but the boobs were nice. Good massage with some mutual touch. Not FS.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
https://atlanta.rubratings.com/235854
-
12-15-21 17:30 #46900Senior Member

Posts: 14562 pops
Depends on the girl I guess, I've had some in the past be good with 80, but often negotiated 100 tip, My old regular left the game at 33, she wanted 120 for 2 pops partially nude. With this particular girl it was well worth it, but at least for now she's out of the game. I'm also not looking to go to parlors 3 times a week like I have in the past now either, just too busy. There used to be a girl who left for NY quite some time ago that worked at Enjoy (Roswell) that didn't like to massage, she would prefer you just layed on your back and she'd just work "that area" for the entire hour. But no sense rehashing some of the gems from the past, what's gone is gone, just trying to find one that is up for more "fun" than massage.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






