Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 5569
-
12-25-21 18:53 #2884Regular Member

Posts: 15Justbenormal20
Anybody ever seen this lady?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-12fd3cd97612
-
12-25-21 11:30 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 574She sent her number on my very first message to her. But now she's not texting me.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 17:59 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 65SweetDeli79
Dreamed I had met her on secret benefits, and yes, there are some real ones on there. She noted that she offers 'Discreet Good Times '. As I recall my dream, she did just that. VERY open minded, with a very full menu, with some specialty items not seen on most menues. I suggest that if you have a taste for the exotic, just ask as she said she had experience providing more than the things I was interested in. It's her, clean, freah, friendly, but not for those that need an olive oil clone. Hosts in a modest, but safe, apartment near downtown Chapel Hill. I will repeat.
-
12-24-21 00:51 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 423The IMEI and MAC (hardware) address aren't exposed to SA. Cookies on the device might be the culprit. Try using incognito mode.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 22:16 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 574Enchantingly
Any information on this lady. She'd been around long enough that I hope some on have have played with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-f3a202689e23
-
12-23-21 16:04 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 144Thanks guys. I have a Christmas project.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 09:57 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 51Setup the card first
I just renewed with one, and it worked fine. You need to go into the "activation" (or setup) for the card ex: www.CardCo.com/activate and take a few minutes to fill out the details Use a real (but not yours) address from the city you are in, complete it all accurately. Then use this exact address as the billing address on SA. I've seen others that had luck with only the zip code matching, but that never worked for me. I got errors until I had a full address match in my city.
Originally Posted by Bachelor1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 20:35 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 574You are probably being tracked by your IMEI, or your hardware Ethernet Address. Changing the device, email address will probably get you back on SA. I also have multiple logins on SA. So when one is banned, am able to use the other.
Originally Posted by Pbone888
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 12:08 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 365Posting the link to the post!
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...gar-Bowl-quot-(SA-WYP-SD4-ME)&p=5094778&viewfull=1#post5094778.
Originally Posted by Bachelor1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 11:59 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 365Getting on SA
Did you set up the VPN correctly *before* signing up on SA? Also you cannot use email addresses you've used before on SA. Hotmail / Outlook is better for free web mail as they allow creation of aliases which function as independent email addresses for the same mailbox. Use a good VPN such as Private VPN and turn it on before launching the browser. Also clear browser cache, cookies etc before launching browser preferably in private / incognito mode.
Originally Posted by Pbone888
[View Original Post]
For payment use a gift card or.
-
12-18-21 22:01 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 144Need some help
Hello all. Longtime SA guy here, TONS of great experiences and a few bad ones over a lotta years. Someone reported me for soliciting or some shit (they were just pissed off I said no to some outrageous rate) right before COVID. Got back with an old fiance that didn't work out in the summer of last year and thought I was headed to getting married again. Things really went south the last few months. I got a cancer diagnosis, am doing ok, but she didn't want to deal and took off.
I need back on SA. Or some access to it. Help!
1. I'll pay someone to help me setup a profile using their card, or whatever.
2. I'll pay someone to help you get around whatever SA has that seems to know it is me. I've tried VPN, everything.
3. I'll pay someone for referrals. I only go hot. 7 or 8, slim, etc. Love group stuff, and travel. Willing to pay for quality (just not for NO quality like who ever reported me).
Let me know and thanks.
-
12-16-21 23:14 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 128Scams
Had a blackmail attempt once. Great conversation. Claimed could not get texts from my app so I gave her cell to my business phone. First message is "I have your name, number, and all information. I want $300 now!
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
Message went on every little bit for about three hour, then she referenced a name in the text. Damn if it wasn't the name of the previous owner of the number. I finally responded and said call my house if you want! I don't give a crud! Hope that poor boy did not get into too much trouble. I can almost hear trying to explain, "Honest Honeybuns, it wasn't me. I didn't do anything. I have no idea who that crazy woman is!
Lesson learned. Never give up personal information or traceable numbers.
-
12-16-21 11:39 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 37Sweet J 77
Saw her about a year ago, seems like she had lost a lot of weight recently, still big, but definitely DTF.
Originally Posted by LostInNc97
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 09:59 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 64Main Scams to look out for?
So what are the main scams to look out for on these sites? From what I've read on this thread:
-Just before first meet, SB texts "need gas money", then ghosts with the $20-30.
-Paying for any meet & greet (sounds like there is some debate on this, but also sounds like there are some SBs who make money only doing platonic M&G free lunches).
-SB who lives in another state, eventually paying them to "visit" or travel with you, then they ghost. Has a non-local SB ever worked out for anyone here? I get those favorites / messages from SBs in other states and countries and I do not understand how that could ever work. Unless I happened to travel there? Now that I think about it, giving money to a SB to travel across state lines without being 1,000,000% sure they are over age is lunacy.
-Any kind of deposit, obviously.
-Has anyone ever dealt with threatened blackmail?
-Anything else to be aware of?
-
12-15-21 18:32 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 66Stupid Vanilla Cards
Fellow Mongers, I've been using Visa Vanilla Gift cards successfully on Seeking Arrangements on and off for the last couple of years. Until today. System stopped taking them for me. Anyone else run into this? Anyone know a fool-proof plan for paying with an untraceable / discreet card?












Reply With Quote





