Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 59513
-
12-15-21 17:30 #45458Senior Member

Posts: 14562 pops
Depends on the girl I guess, I've had some in the past be good with 80, but often negotiated 100 tip, My old regular left the game at 33, she wanted 120 for 2 pops partially nude. With this particular girl it was well worth it, but at least for now she's out of the game. I'm also not looking to go to parlors 3 times a week like I have in the past now either, just too busy. There used to be a girl who left for NY quite some time ago that worked at Enjoy (Roswell) that didn't like to massage, she would prefer you just layed on your back and she'd just work "that area" for the entire hour. But no sense rehashing some of the gems from the past, what's gone is gone, just trying to find one that is up for more "fun" than massage.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 17:28 #45457Senior Member

Posts: 420I can vouch.
Yes, I did my research and wow. She got some G's on her and an actual great massage too. All of her staff was all over me. Fun time. I have to visit again on Friday before I hop on the plane back to the DC.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Egyptian Goddess, Ill see the 411 on her. Send me a PM. Anyone ever come to DC or VA / MD, Let me know. I Have all the info you can ever want.
-
12-15-21 16:31 #45456Senior Member

Posts: 798100%
LOL love this response - 100% agreed!
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 14:26 #45455Senior Member

Posts: 4061Boob man + AMP+ Cobb = one woman.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
All together everyone…ALICE AT LI!!
Nuff said.
Zoey at PZ is good too. Big tits for her frame.
Independent wise you may want to try Egyptian Goddess. Tits not big but great service and rate. Otherwise search Rubratings in Atlanta.
-
12-15-21 13:44 #45454Senior Member

Posts: 420In the area for a few days. SMYRNA
Looking for an AMP or Independent with some DD and at least some ass to grab on too. Yes, I will search the forum as well to see what I can discover. Some good sized bolt ons, as you can read. I am a boob man LOL.
-
12-15-21 13:10 #45453Senior Member

Posts: 80Mina
If Mina is the girl I seen barefoot in the hall, she definitely looks more Korean. The one that did my massage, she said her name was Ellie, she looks more Japanese, IMO.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 12:38 #45452Senior Member

Posts: 343Mina
She kept the mask on the whole time, and I'm not that good with the eyes. She said if I saw her naked, I would have to marry her. LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 11:19 #45451Senior Member

Posts: 4061Looks like she trying / may become the next infamous Tina (us old school mongers remember her). She's playing smart. We just got to play smarter.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 10:41 #45450Senior Member

Posts: 798Quote of the Year!
Absolutely agree. Quote of the year!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 10:38 #45449Senior Member

Posts: 7982 pops
I always wondered what the tip should be for 2 pops. Unfortunately I am not too familiar with that area but heard Kaina is really good.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 10:30 #45448Senior Member

Posts: 69Asian Wellness FS?
I will be in ATL soon & looking. Do Casey & Amy at Asian Wellness offer FS? Oh, which location if there's more than one. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 08:33 #45447Senior Member

Posts: 48Everything's to be had. Just don't go the places in Buckhead (you'll spend $300 for 15 minutes & a shitty experience. Don't do it.) , go a little further to Doraville. Prices below for the hour.
Originally Posted by OGswaggyP
[View Original Post]
Adore for a HJ (70+40 or 50 tip, 100 tip if you want them naked).
I'm partial to Tiger spa for FS (70+140).
-
12-15-21 08:01 #45446Senior Member

Posts: 747Alice
4 used to be ok, the last three times she wanted. 5 then. 6 last time she asked for $. I laughed and said no. She took. 6. She has become quite popular and is taking advantage. I do not blame her but I will just try a different girl.
Originally Posted by XXX6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 07:57 #45445Senior Member

Posts: 157Visiting
You guys probably get these all the time. But I'm in town for the day and would like to visit a place or provider that gives a really good massage. HJ only is okay in way of extras. If there's more to be had, great.
-
12-15-21 07:08 #45444Senior Member

Posts: 40Oasis Massage Review. CAMP - Suwanee
Arrived on a week day about 12:30 p without appointment. Second visit to this place. First was about a year ago. I had an above average time so thought I'd try it again. I'm trying to find a place close to home, but not too close, where I can go to regularly and maybe build up some "extras" cred.
I walked in and was greeted by the next girl up and was guided to a room. She confirmed I was there for an hour massage, told me to undress and said she'd be back shortly. I did as told and she came back a few minutes later. I'm going to leave her name out of it because, while she was very nice and sweet, she wasn't the best looking woman and I don't want to be mean.
Massage was average. Not great but certainly not the worst. Lots of rubbing but certainly no CMT training. Zero teasing but I think that was because she didn't know me yet. On the flip she started rubbing my stomach and my inner thighs but would not go near what I like to call Zeus! The Super Huge Warrior King but others call my White Average Wiener. :/ I knew she was worried about popo so I took her hand and placed it on Frankenbeans and she smiled and we were good. She began to go full throttle on Mr. Pointy which I didn't want. I asked her to go slow with lots of attention to the plums. She did exactly as instructed and didn't pick up the pace until I told her I was ready for pace picker-uppering. Job completed. Hot towel cleanup and, "I'll meet you up front" and off she went. OTC top was allowed but I don't really enjoy that so I just went touchless. I didn't bother trying bottom. She was in jeans and top was limited so I didn't bother trying bottom.
Zero mention of $ the entire time. Nice enough girl. Very sweet. No looking at her cell.
Phone. No leaving to answer the door. Took instruction well. Gave me the entire 60 minutes. Handed her. 6 + . 5 and walked out with a smile feeling refreshed and ready to take on the rest of the day. Might go back again to see who else is there. Might not. But overall a solid, not disappointing experience.











Reply With Quote




