Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 932 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 982 1032 1432 1932 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 37376
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #23411

    M1

    Was going to try out M1 earlier today but when I seen the area I just kept driving LOL I didn't feel safe at all. Thinking of trying out Saigon but I see so many mixed reviews with Tiffany.

  2. #23410
    Quote Originally Posted by Amauer13  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Bonita a handful of times, the last time I saw her about a year ago, she mentioned she was getting a milking table. I was curious if anyone who has been there recently can confirm this? Or if anyone else knows of a massage provider with that type of table. Pm is fine if you'd like. Thank you.
    Was there within the past few weeks and received a massage on her normal table, may have to inquire about a different table but I did not see anything obvious (without asking).

  3. #23409

    M1

    Was going to try out M1 earlier today but when I seen the area I just kept driving LOL I didn't feel safe at all. Thinking of trying out Saigon but I see so many mixed reviews with Tiffany.

  4. #23408

    Watch out for nightmares while dreaming!

    I know this is in Ohio, but keep your spider senses up!

    https://sciotovalleyguardian.com/202...n-trafficking/

  5. #23407

    Faith

    Definitely not as good in person as her heavily filtered and outdated photos. Her body rub was uninspired, flip was more of the same, really not worth the drive or the $ honestly. Unless you are looking for American instead of the Asian offerings I would say there are better options around every corner.

    I won't repeat.

  6. #23406

    Anything New At Maru (Berkley)?

    I did a quick search for Maru in Berkley and the newest mention that came up was in September. Just wondering if anyone has visited lately? PM is fine.

  7. #23405

    Faith

    After hearing about a non AMP option (Faith) I decided to give her a visit today. Cute in the face and a little thicker which is what I prefer. Nice little massage room set up in her basement. The few couches around the edge of the room made me assume that she had a variety of services to offer after the massage but in the end, all that was on the table was a topless HJ with roaming. Wasn't able to finish and she made it clear that there's nothing else offered. I paid $. And was on my way. All in all it wasn't worth it. Especially coming from Westland. It was nice to come across a non Asian provider and the massage was decent but don't think I'll be repeating. Anyone know of any other non Asian providers that offer more? Pm me is fine. (I have seen posts on Jennifer but the reviews seem to be a balance of good and bad).

  8. #23404
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWhite616  [View Original Post]
    Link by chance?
    Link is on the original post.

  9. #23403

    Re: Val / Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWhite616  [View Original Post]
    Link by chance?
    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2626138

  10. #23402

    Pp

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNights69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried pressure point massage therapy in Southfield on 12 mile recently?
    Been reviewed here before. Not much happening there lately. All of the good ones have left.

  11. #23401

    Bonita Diaz

    I've seen Bonita a handful of times, the last time I saw her about a year ago, she mentioned she was getting a milking table. I was curious if anyone who has been there recently can confirm this? Or if anyone else knows of a massage provider with that type of table. Pm is fine if you'd like. Thank you.

  12. #23400

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle187  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage $? And what services does she offer? Or is it just BJ?
    It was pre CV19, $120 for 1/2 hour. I was only interested in French and massage, although my recollection is that FS was on the menu.

  13. #23399

    Pressure point

    Has anyone tried pressure point massage therapy in Southfield on 12 mile recently?

  14. #23398

    Ari?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]
    Yes 2 hhr and 3 hr. Asked for 4 for cfs but I negotiated to 3.5
    Link by chance?

  15. #23397
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzo206  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the other day and this place has closed up shop, at least at this location. Went in the side door and was able to walk right in, but place is completely cleared out. Was a regular there before COVID, hadn't been there since about August. The girl I always saw went by Lilly (not the same Lilly as is referred to in other posts on other MP's). Anyone have intel on why they closed or where Lilly went? Thanks in advance, stay safe out there fellas. PM's preferred.
    Searching through the forum it appears this place may have been UTR. Anyone have any info they would like to share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape