Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 37633
-
12-14-21 08:38 #23638Senior Member

Posts: 48Any hint how much you paid? Is it $$ or $$$ or even more?
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 06:55 #23637Senior Member

Posts: 450I second that
I have not seen Faith yet myself but plan to based on recommendations from here.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
Why not refer him to Jennifer aka Massage Breeze.
-
12-14-21 06:44 #23636Senior Member

Posts: 427Re: Val
She's real- the last pic in her ad looks like her. She is super cool. She is younger (21) and her body is super nice imo. Pierced up top. Older apartment complex but the area is safe and fine. I was there at night time. She is on the expensive side but I will repeat. She is the type that the more you see her with repeat visits then the more the menu opens up. She is willing to kiss the next time that I see her lol. I paid high for cfs and a hesitant bbbj but so be it - she's hot af
Originally Posted by LuckyJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 06:20 #23635Regular Member

Posts: 11Natasha
Going to try and get ahold of her this week. Anyone ever get a chance to snap a pic of her? I'm so curious to know what she looks like. TYIA.
-
12-14-21 01:34 #23634Senior Member

Posts: 479Massage
You should see Faith.
Originally Posted by Keepinitclean
[View Original Post]
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...408244614.html
-
12-14-21 00:23 #23633Regular Member

Posts: 3New to the scene
Hey, I'm new to the scene. I was wondering if you guys could provide me with places I can go to that offer extras. Also what is M1? It sounds like that's where I need to be.
-
12-13-21 19:57 #23632Senior Member

Posts: 50Do a search
If you search anything about M1 you would know almost everything is available. Check the thread history.
Originally Posted by YoungGeezer
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
12-13-21 18:37 #23631Senior Member

Posts: 194Definitely on the outskirts of Detroit. Right on the border, Detroit / Redford Township.
Originally Posted by Dante313
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 16:50 #23630Senior Member

Posts: 73It's deep in Detroit so yeah you should expect FS, now I'm not sure if they changed ladies, last time it was just some really skinny MILF lady an that was all, hopefully they add more.
Originally Posted by YoungGeezer
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 13:51 #23629Senior Member

Posts: 98Val
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2626138
Anybody seen this one yet? Looks good. TGTBT?
Any info would be appreciated. PM is fine!
LJ.
-
12-13-21 13:50 #23628Senior Member

Posts: 48Most of them have a kid, customer, BF or husband that does their IT stuff.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 13:29 #23627Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Website
Pretty sure their website did not spontaneously appear. He's freelance and on call. Probably became a customer too.
Originally Posted by LiquorLotto
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 12:33 #23626Senior Member

Posts: 212I T guy
Internet troll guy most likely.
-
12-13-21 12:28 #23625Senior Member

Posts: 388Impressive
An Asian massage parlor has an "IT guy. " I'm not sure if I should be nervous or impressed! Any other AMPs have an "IT guy?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 11:44 #23624Senior Member

Posts: 256Congrats on your return. I thought you got banned.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






