Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2870

    Stupid Vanilla Cards

    Fellow Mongers, I've been using Visa Vanilla Gift cards successfully on Seeking Arrangements on and off for the last couple of years. Until today. System stopped taking them for me. Anyone else run into this? Anyone know a fool-proof plan for paying with an untraceable / discreet card?

  2. #2869

    SweetJ77

    Quote Originally Posted by LostInNc97  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had an experience with her? Is she DTF or just dating? Thanks in advance.
    She was reviewed on 12-02-20. Post #2282. Reviewer said she was bigger than her pictures.

  3. #2868

    Re: sweet J

    Quote Originally Posted by LostInNc97  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had an experience with her? Is she DTF or just dating? Thanks in advance.
    I saw her about a year ago. She was nice enough, and DTF but was a little nervous. Her pics are a bit flattering and she isn't built quite like I normally prefer, so haven't repeated.

  4. #2867

    SweetJ77

    Has anybody had an experience with her? Is she DTF or just dating? Thanks in advance.

  5. #2866
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Look at Oro Hotel (I think that's the name). I think the one In Durham will do hourly.
    I think you may mean OYO Hotel.

    322X Kuber Blvd, Durham, NC, 2770X.

  6. #2865
    Quote Originally Posted by Svt4628  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like we have the same taste. Tried to PM but full.
    My bad, I cleared some now, thanks for the heads up!

  7. #2864
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    You must use the right gift card. You need to get the $100 Vanilla Card, the one time use one, not the reloadable one that you can put $20-$500 on, it won't work. Plus an added advantage of the $100 one is when they try to charge it again, since there's only a penny left on it, your account ends. Then you decide when to renew & get another card. By then I've got enough that I've seen a couple and am texting a bunch. I let those play out before I renew.

    I'm very picky, only 7-10's, slim, perfect asses, 18-25, although I have a 31 why o that has the body of a 21 why o.

    As far as not posting your real pic, I don't & I think it increases the number of Babies that go to text. There curious to see who is messaging them. I've had a paid account on & off about two years, my first was Tony Soprano from the waist to the nose. I think a Baby I called out fir being a scammer ratted me out. I got booted off the site. Luckily it was when I didn't have a paid membership, I was in between. It's a hassle, but I set up another one, with a random pic from a men's clothing website, feet to chin.

    As far as how to get Babies attention, just complementing them, I start out pretty basic & when we go to text get sexual but not rude, all these Babies get dick pics & insulted by creeps so just being funny & semi respectful at first goes a long way. Eventually I may be telling the same Baby that I'm going to eat her like a cupcake! LOL.

    Good luck!
    Sounds like we have the same taste. Tried to PM but full.

  8. #2863
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddmmaa  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-956033b1a727

    I had a meeting with this one, she is DTF. However, asked for 300 agreed on 250. Not worth at all. Super rushed (business transaction). Lame excuses for being late more than 3 hours and more excuses so she can leave early after the first round.
    She's been around for some time and has been reviewed here under different name. I'll search and post.

  9. #2862
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    So I counted out SA several years ago because it was not possible to pay by gift card and also seemed like a lot of effort. Gift card payment makes it better so I am reconsidering since the escort game is such a waste of time lately. I can't get girls to reply, too many mongers. Can anyone tell me if its possible to get SA dates without having much of a profile? No way I am putting my picture on the website. I'm curious to know what is the minimum info required to get a girl to respond. Also appreciate any newbie advice for getting girls' attention on the site and figuring out who's real (I got a lot of obviously fake profile emails when I first set up a free acct). Thanks for info.
    You must use the right gift card. You need to get the $100 Vanilla Card, the one time use one, not the reloadable one that you can put $20-$500 on, it won't work. Plus an added advantage of the $100 one is when they try to charge it again, since there's only a penny left on it, your account ends. Then you decide when to renew & get another card. By then I've got enough that I've seen a couple and am texting a bunch. I let those play out before I renew.

    I'm very picky, only 7-10's, slim, perfect asses, 18-25, although I have a 31 why o that has the body of a 21 why o.

    As far as not posting your real pic, I don't & I think it increases the number of Babies that go to text. There curious to see who is messaging them. I've had a paid account on & off about two years, my first was Tony Soprano from the waist to the nose. I think a Baby I called out fir being a scammer ratted me out. I got booted off the site. Luckily it was when I didn't have a paid membership, I was in between. It's a hassle, but I set up another one, with a random pic from a men's clothing website, feet to chin.

    As far as how to get Babies attention, just complementing them, I start out pretty basic & when we go to text get sexual but not rude, all these Babies get dick pics & insulted by creeps so just being funny & semi respectful at first goes a long way. Eventually I may be telling the same Baby that I'm going to eat her like a cupcake! LOL.

    Good luck!

  10. #2861

    Myahsworld

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-956033b1a727

    I had a meeting with this one, she is DTF. However, asked for 300 agreed on 250. Not worth at all. Super rushed (business transaction). Lame excuses for being late more than 3 hours and more excuses so she can leave early after the first round.

  11. #2860
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    What level of hotel are you taking them to? I have not been able to find any hourly hotels around here.
    Look at Oro Hotel (I think that's the name). I think the one In Durham will do hourly.

  12. #2859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    I'll consider that if she tries to come back around. Right now, I'm just going to lay low for a bit. However, as of right now, she's someone else's problem. Whoever it is, I wish them the best. Not everyone is made for sugaring and might enjoy escorting more, and vice versa. If she realized she was better suited for one than the other, that's great. I just don't appreciate her taking her frustration out on me.

    I do believe that her tactics will upset the wrong person though. If's not a matter of if, but when.
    You are welcome and I sent you a pm. I don't distinguish between escorts and sugar babes because it's one and the same. For whatever reason though they think they are worth more, I can tell you firsthand that every sugar babe experience I had was identical to an escort- hooker.

  13. #2858

    Thanks for the advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    This is a real **** so what you need to do is throw her b. S. Right back at her. Get as much personal information as you can (not difficult in the internet age) tell her to fuck off and that you will out her to her friends, job, parents, or any way you can throw dirt at her. Than tell her she took advantage of you and want your money back, always fight fire with fire.
    I'll consider that if she tries to come back around. Right now, I'm just going to lay low for a bit. However, as of right now, she's someone else's problem. Whoever it is, I wish them the best. Not everyone is made for sugaring and might enjoy escorting more, and vice versa. If she realized she was better suited for one than the other, that's great. I just don't appreciate her taking her frustration out on me.

    I do believe that her tactics will upset the wrong person though. If's not a matter of if, but when.

  14. #2857

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    I posted the question on the Wilmington board, any info on her, seems.

    Too hot to be true.

    Is she pro?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-00c0c443aa6b
    She is real. I met with her a few months ago. Was asking for 600 talked her down to 350. Pictures are amazing, but she has put on quite a bit of weight. If she looked like her pictures I would repeat, but its quite a difference.

  15. #2856
    What level of hotel are you taking them to? I have not been able to find any hourly hotels around here.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I have had a profile on SA for a couple of years. I've never used a pic. And I do date a lot of women from there. A few will ask for a pic. And of those, Most will accept the reason I don't put up a pic. And I date a lot. Some prefer to meet for lunch or dinner first. Majority will meet in a hotel room.

    Am also on SB without a pic. And it's the same. Most of the women want the money more than they care what you look like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape