Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 5569
-
12-15-21 16:24 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 66SweetJ77
She was reviewed on 12-02-20. Post #2282. Reviewer said she was bigger than her pictures.
Originally Posted by LostInNc97
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 16:23 #2868Senior Member

Posts: 41Re: sweet J
I saw her about a year ago. She was nice enough, and DTF but was a little nervous. Her pics are a bit flattering and she isn't built quite like I normally prefer, so haven't repeated.
Originally Posted by LostInNc97
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 13:32 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 27SweetJ77
Has anybody had an experience with her? Is she DTF or just dating? Thanks in advance.
-
12-15-21 07:42 #2866Senior Member

Posts: 31I think you may mean OYO Hotel.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
322X Kuber Blvd, Durham, NC, 2770X.
-
12-14-21 23:45 #2865Senior Member

Posts: 957My bad, I cleared some now, thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 13:48 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 149Sounds like we have the same taste. Tried to PM but full.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 11:02 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 574She's been around for some time and has been reviewed here under different name. I'll search and post.
Originally Posted by Ddmmaa
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 04:52 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 957You must use the right gift card. You need to get the $100 Vanilla Card, the one time use one, not the reloadable one that you can put $20-$500 on, it won't work. Plus an added advantage of the $100 one is when they try to charge it again, since there's only a penny left on it, your account ends. Then you decide when to renew & get another card. By then I've got enough that I've seen a couple and am texting a bunch. I let those play out before I renew.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
I'm very picky, only 7-10's, slim, perfect asses, 18-25, although I have a 31 why o that has the body of a 21 why o.
As far as not posting your real pic, I don't & I think it increases the number of Babies that go to text. There curious to see who is messaging them. I've had a paid account on & off about two years, my first was Tony Soprano from the waist to the nose. I think a Baby I called out fir being a scammer ratted me out. I got booted off the site. Luckily it was when I didn't have a paid membership, I was in between. It's a hassle, but I set up another one, with a random pic from a men's clothing website, feet to chin.
As far as how to get Babies attention, just complementing them, I start out pretty basic & when we go to text get sexual but not rude, all these Babies get dick pics & insulted by creeps so just being funny & semi respectful at first goes a long way. Eventually I may be telling the same Baby that I'm going to eat her like a cupcake! LOL.
Good luck!
-
12-13-21 17:37 #2861Regular Member

Posts: 16Myahsworld
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-956033b1a727
I had a meeting with this one, she is DTF. However, asked for 300 agreed on 250. Not worth at all. Super rushed (business transaction). Lame excuses for being late more than 3 hours and more excuses so she can leave early after the first round.
-
12-12-21 21:18 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 574Look at Oro Hotel (I think that's the name). I think the one In Durham will do hourly.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 11:41 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
You are welcome and I sent you a pm. I don't distinguish between escorts and sugar babes because it's one and the same. For whatever reason though they think they are worth more, I can tell you firsthand that every sugar babe experience I had was identical to an escort- hooker.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 10:57 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 229Thanks for the advice
I'll consider that if she tries to come back around. Right now, I'm just going to lay low for a bit. However, as of right now, she's someone else's problem. Whoever it is, I wish them the best. Not everyone is made for sugaring and might enjoy escorting more, and vice versa. If she realized she was better suited for one than the other, that's great. I just don't appreciate her taking her frustration out on me.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
I do believe that her tactics will upset the wrong person though. If's not a matter of if, but when.
-
12-11-21 21:56 #2857Regular Member

Posts: 11She's Real
She is real. I met with her a few months ago. Was asking for 600 talked her down to 350. Pictures are amazing, but she has put on quite a bit of weight. If she looked like her pictures I would repeat, but its quite a difference.
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 21:38 #2856Senior Member

Posts: 257What level of hotel are you taking them to? I have not been able to find any hourly hotels around here.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 17:22 #2855Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
This is a real **** so what you need to do is throw her b. S. Right back at her. Get as much personal information as you can (not difficult in the internet age) tell her to fuck off and that you will out her to her friends, job, parents, or any way you can throw dirt at her. Than tell her she took advantage of you and want your money back, always fight fire with fire.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






