Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 807 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 758 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8240

    SW relocation

    Traphouse busted & closed down near 21st & Orchard. I got it from reliable source that Lola, Carrie, Hazel & Holly, maybe more, have relocated near 11th & Lincoln. Solicite safe fellas.

  2. #8239

    Saharra

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...5/178696744205

    I picked up Saharra on 18th & National shortly after dark the other night. Took her to a quiet place for a BBBJCIM w / spit. Asked for 40 but readily accepted 30. Asked to be dropped of down at 8th & Washington. She worked for it, no complaints.

  3. #8238

    Don't kill the message

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    I hear all about this inflation, but you can't prove it by me. I've tried Cialis, Viagra, getting a finger up my ass while the britch sucks so hard her face caves in, thinking of past glories, thinking thoughts I can't print here, twisting black titties till they fall off, and is there any inflation? Fuck the economists. I'll believe it when I see it.

    Coochie (Stagflation maybe, inflation no) Eater.

    God Bless You All!
    Callie has her fans so I wanted to relay that prices would go up. She likes that incall so maybe just do that.

  4. #8237
    That's one of the terrible tragedies of aging and still having a functional memory…..being able to vividly remember all the things you used to be able to do and no longer can.

    P.S. Count me as another of your admiring fans, Cooch.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    I hear all about this inflation, but you can't prove it by me. I've tried Cialis, Viagra, getting a finger up my ass while the britch sucks so hard her face caves in, thinking of past glories, thinking thoughts I can't print here, twisting black titties till they fall off, and is there any inflation? Fuck the economists. I'll believe it when I see it.

    Coochie (Stagflation maybe, inflation no) Eater.

    God Bless You All!

  5. #8236

    Inflation is a Joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Is she short and maybe Hispanic? I have seen one around there a lot but up close, not that good looking. Short and cute from afar.

    Speaking of around there, that's where Callie has her incall. She's hosting yet without an ad. If finding her on the streets, price is going up with the lower temperature. That or inflation has hit SW too. 6. 8% inflation today guys. Biggest rise in 39 years.
    I hear all about this inflation, but you can't prove it by me. I've tried Cialis, Viagra, getting a finger up my ass while the britch sucks so hard her face caves in, thinking of past glories, thinking thoughts I can't print here, twisting black titties till they fall off, and is there any inflation? Fuck the economists. I'll believe it when I see it.

    Coochie (Stagflation maybe, inflation no) Eater.

    God Bless You All!

  6. #8235
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #8234

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the loop on Thursday from dusk till about 5:30 not much going on BSW on National, but passed as she was acting strange. Then headed south for a few runs up and down G was about to give up as not a lot out there, then noticed WSW on corner of 7th northwest corner. Name was Lexi, did the checks and agreed on. 3 as she requested more but I wasn't going there!

    She stated how much money she makes per day, from being on all the sites, yet agreed because she needed the money! Her body seems okay but pretty plain looks.

    Did the job but took awhile and pulled off when I nutted, and caught in her hand. Again getting tired of that happening lately, and it's their way of getting their money, but not what they want.

    I need to get down there earlier and find me some Kallie, she would put my faith back into this mongoring.

    Let's be careful out there!
    Sounds like the Lexi I met the other week who was almost in tears, as she'd (supposedly) just been robbed. I didn't do anything with her. I had met, around two months ago, a Lexi of about the same age and appearance up on Comstock & Greenfield, and got a BBBJ from her. Could be the same Lexi, but the one out west was pleasant-mannered and I think had a few freckles.

    I wouldn't mind running into Dee again. Wow! Slitch sucked me fiercely! I love it! That was also around two months ago. I didn't cum, but it felt great! She just didn't keep rhythm long enough to make me shoot. Really hardcore BJ, though.

    Does anyone know what happened to Jessie? I met her in 2017. She was really pretty, girlfriend material. By the following year, she had deteriorated. By 2019, she was fairly ugly, and has only gotten uglier since. But I've gotten sucked by her around 15 times, and she's made me cum Every single time! In 2019 - '20, she used to stand on the south side of the intersection of Greenfield and 15th place. This year, she moved up to the 20th - 23rd area. White, medium height and build. Always pleasant mannered. Avid crackhead, and seemingly happy about it. She was a staple of the community, but now I haven't seen her out there since August.

    And remember, men: Samantha on 7th & Lincoln is the greatest cocksucker in Milwaukee County. White, short, thin. If you meet her, it's a real treat. Make sure to report your encounter on here.

    Body Shopper.

  8. #8233

    Her Appearance

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Is she short and maybe Hispanic? I have seen one around there a lot but up close, not that good looking. Short and cute from afar.

    Speaking of around there, that's where Callie has her incall. She's hosting yet without an ad. If finding her on the streets, price is going up with the lower temperature. That or inflation has hit SW too. 6. 8% inflation today guys. Biggest rise in 39 years.
    No, Ava's white, despite her dyed black hair (or wig? She appears to be slightly above average height, and pleasantly plump, though not built the best for it. Again, she's on the same boat as Allie, so beware.

  9. #8232

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by FishTails  [View Original Post]
    Met Barbie at 26th & National. She later told me her name was Samantha. Dirty blonde hair. Thin Body. I was not impressed with her skills or effort. Did not cum and will not repeat.
    I've had Barbie thrice, and will stress that she is NOT the Samantha who I speak often and highly of! Barbi slithers around the 27th & National intersection, and yes, often can be found on 26th. I came once or twice with her. She always toiled hard, but is rather disagreeable, and is potentially trouble. Once I was having car trouble and pulled over in the first spot after the gas station on 27th & National, going north on 27th street. I was parked in front of the first apartment building, and I got out to approach what appeared to be a cocksucker lurking in the gas station parking lot in the middle of the night. It was Barbie! I invited her into my car, and she gave me a pretty good blow job for about twenty minutes, until I told her she can stop. I didn't cum, but it felt great anyway. We did our thing under the heavy street lights and headlights of cars whirring by us. We don't give a fuck! Middle finger to society. That was my second time with Barbie.

    My third time ended with me dropping her off at said gas station. A cop car was there, and Barbie tricked me into unlocking the door, claiming she left something in the car. There, she argued and tried to get me to pull out of there. I refused. She got out and tried to get me to let her back in a second time, but I refused, and finally she walked off in defeat. She had warned me that the cop will probably pull me over if I drop her off there. I calmly informed her that I don't mind getting pulled over, as I have nothing illegal on me. I figured that the cop probably wouldn't pursue me, but I didn't care if he did for the stated reason.

    So, like I said- Barbie can be trouble. She's willful, but she's willing to suck a cock, that's for sure.[Deleted by Admin]

  10. #8231

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    I remember, and really liked, Ava from 21st & Greenfield. Time frame seems right. Long blonde hair?
    She had brown hair or wig when I knew her. The Ava I met on National the other night could be her, but I can't tell.

  11. #8230

    South loop

    Cruised the loop on Thursday from dusk till about 5:30 not much going on BSW on National, but passed as she was acting strange. Then headed south for a few runs up and down G was about to give up as not a lot out there, then noticed WSW on corner of 7th northwest corner. Name was Lexi, did the checks and agreed on. 3 as she requested more but I wasn't going there!

    She stated how much money she makes per day, from being on all the sites, yet agreed because she needed the money! Her body seems okay but pretty plain looks.

    Did the job but took awhile and pulled off when I nutted, and caught in her hand. Again getting tired of that happening lately, and it's their way of getting their money, but not what they want.

    I need to get down there earlier and find me some Kallie, she would put my faith back into this mongoring.

    Let's be careful out there!

  12. #8229

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    Courtney is 26.

    As for her hands, I don't remember them, but all street prostitutes' hands are dirty, especially the fingernails. Heck, I met one slug around half-a-year ago whose hands looked like she'd been gardening for two days straight without washing. I mean literal dirt beneath her fingernails! But the entire rest of her body was clean as a whistle. While hygiene and age are two different factors, I have to figure that with such disreputable hand hygiene, one cannot surmise a girl's age too accurately by viewing her hands.

    I finally met Ava! I forgot to mention it in last week's report. I found her on the south side of 26th & National Wednesday night, and then on the north side of 25th & National on Thursday evening. On Wednesday, I pulled up to her, as she looked good from a distance. Up close, her appearance was okay, but there was something off-putting about her, so I opted not to date her. She was surprised, but collected herself and we parted ways. The following day, another source, which I believe to be reputable, answered a certain query of mine by listing Allie and Ava, and no one else. So, fellas. Keep that in mind. By the way, I don't know if this is the Ava I had once in January, 2018 from 21st & Greenfield or not. Her hair looks different, but you guys say she wears a wig, so who the fuck knows.
    Is she short and maybe Hispanic? I have seen one around there a lot but up close, not that good looking. Short and cute from afar.

    Speaking of around there, that's where Callie has her incall. She's hosting yet without an ad. If finding her on the streets, price is going up with the lower temperature. That or inflation has hit SW too. 6. 8% inflation today guys. Biggest rise in 39 years.

  13. #8228

    Barbie / Samantha

    Met Barbie at 26th & National. She later told me her name was Samantha. Dirty blonde hair. Thin Body. I was not impressed with her skills or effort. Did not cum and will not repeat.

  14. #8227

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    I finally met Ava! I forgot to mention it in last week's report. I found her on the south side of 26th & National Wednesday night, and then on the north side of 25th & National on Thursday evening. On Wednesday, I pulled up to her, as she looked good from a distance. Up close, her appearance was okay, but there was something off-putting about her, so I opted not to date her. She was surprised, but collected herself and we parted ways. The following day, another source, which I believe to be reputable, answered a certain query of mine by listing Allie and Ava, and no one else. So, fellas. Keep that in mind. By the way, I don't know if this is the Ava I had once in January, 2018 from 21st & Greenfield or not. Her hair looks different, but you guys say she wears a wig, so who the fuck knows.
    I remember, and really liked, Ava from 21st & Greenfield. Time frame seems right. Long blonde hair?

  15. #8226

    Courtney's Age, Streetwalkers' Hands, Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    30-ish is probably about right, but I'm awful with age. Looks younger from a distance, but her hands kinda give her away. 5'4" ish I'd guess, blonde hair past her shoulders, glasses, petite. Favors bright red lipstick. Multiple piercings including a bar in her tongue. Large tattoo on her upper chest.

    HS.
    Courtney is 26.

    As for her hands, I don't remember them, but all street prostitutes' hands are dirty, especially the fingernails. Heck, I met one slug around half-a-year ago whose hands looked like she'd been gardening for two days straight without washing. I mean literal dirt beneath her fingernails! But the entire rest of her body was clean as a whistle. While hygiene and age are two different factors, I have to figure that with such disreputable hand hygiene, one cannot surmise a girl's age too accurately by viewing her hands.

    I finally met Ava! I forgot to mention it in last week's report. I found her on the south side of 26th & National Wednesday night, and then on the north side of 25th & National on Thursday evening. On Wednesday, I pulled up to her, as she looked good from a distance. Up close, her appearance was okay, but there was something off-putting about her, so I opted not to date her. She was surprised, but collected herself and we parted ways. The following day, another source, which I believe to be reputable, answered a certain query of mine by listing Allie and Ava, and no one else. So, fellas. Keep that in mind. By the way, I don't know if this is the Ava I had once in January, 2018 from 21st & Greenfield or not. Her hair looks different, but you guys say she wears a wig, so who the fuck knows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape