Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 12083
-
12-10-21 09:46 #8228Senior Member

Posts: 747Ava
Is she short and maybe Hispanic? I have seen one around there a lot but up close, not that good looking. Short and cute from afar.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
Speaking of around there, that's where Callie has her incall. She's hosting yet without an ad. If finding her on the streets, price is going up with the lower temperature. That or inflation has hit SW too. 6. 8% inflation today guys. Biggest rise in 39 years.
-
12-09-21 20:09 #8227Regular Member

Posts: 16Barbie / Samantha
Met Barbie at 26th & National. She later told me her name was Samantha. Dirty blonde hair. Thin Body. I was not impressed with her skills or effort. Did not cum and will not repeat.
-
12-09-21 09:23 #8226Senior Member

Posts: 158Ava
I remember, and really liked, Ava from 21st & Greenfield. Time frame seems right. Long blonde hair?
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 00:07 #8225Senior Member

Posts: 966Courtney's Age, Streetwalkers' Hands, Ava
Courtney is 26.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
As for her hands, I don't remember them, but all street prostitutes' hands are dirty, especially the fingernails. Heck, I met one slug around half-a-year ago whose hands looked like she'd been gardening for two days straight without washing. I mean literal dirt beneath her fingernails! But the entire rest of her body was clean as a whistle. While hygiene and age are two different factors, I have to figure that with such disreputable hand hygiene, one cannot surmise a girl's age too accurately by viewing her hands.
I finally met Ava! I forgot to mention it in last week's report. I found her on the south side of 26th & National Wednesday night, and then on the north side of 25th & National on Thursday evening. On Wednesday, I pulled up to her, as she looked good from a distance. Up close, her appearance was okay, but there was something off-putting about her, so I opted not to date her. She was surprised, but collected herself and we parted ways. The following day, another source, which I believe to be reputable, answered a certain query of mine by listing Allie and Ava, and no one else. So, fellas. Keep that in mind. By the way, I don't know if this is the Ava I had once in January, 2018 from 21st & Greenfield or not. Her hair looks different, but you guys say she wears a wig, so who the fuck knows.
-
12-08-21 21:46 #8224Senior Member

Posts: 118Hard life
Don't forget the weird, droopy earlobes that used to have gauges. She's younger than she looks, picked her up off of skip a couple years ago. She was young then, dumb and kind of whiny. I let her keep the room I rented, never before and I can't imagine doing it again but I felt sorry for her and she's from my home town. I referred her to one of you mongers and I recall they were unimpressed. So I was surprised to have her hop in my car a couple weeks ago. She has crack smoker hands, that's why they look old, and why she looks older than she is. I won't pick her up again.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 20:09 #8223Senior Member

Posts: 1820Courtney
30-ish is probably about right, but I'm awful with age. Looks younger from a distance, but her hands kinda give her away. 5'4" ish I'd guess, blonde hair past her shoulders, glasses, petite. Favors bright red lipstick. Multiple piercings including a bar in her tongue. Large tattoo on her upper chest.
Originally Posted by Real1211
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
12-08-21 10:29 #8222Senior Member

Posts: 184Courtney
Can someone describe this Courtney girl? I met a girl on SA a year or so ago that was from west Allis / Tosa area named Courtney, last I heard she got a boyfriend and a real job but was not happy, wondering if she said fuck it and started up again. She was a white girl around 30 ish, decent body, brownish hair with dreadlocks.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 21:06 #8221Senior Member

Posts: 1820Courtney
Finally had the chance to scoop Courtney the other day. Quite impressed with her look, attitude, service and price point. Enough so that I made arrangements to pick her up last night to go to my place for FS. Of course, no sign of her all evening. Pretty much what I expected. Didn't find anyone else worth a second look. They must have been staying in and singing Christmas Carols in front of the fireplace.
HS.
-
12-06-21 01:27 #8220Senior Member

Posts: 966Rose
I highly recommend Rose. Good girl, works diligently, no hassles, never a bad attitude.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 01:08 #8219Senior Member

Posts: 966That's Courtney
That's Courtney, the third girl of the four I had on the day documented in my report titled "Report On My Latest Trip To Silver City", from November 9th. I pulled up to her last week, too, and she remembered me. I inquired as to whether her nose is better, and she rejoined, "A little bit" or something. I asked how much she's looking to earn, and she said "40". As my countenance indicated that I was not going for it, she said a few seconds later, "or 30". She does not like to take 25. She had caked on thick lipstick that could have been hiding who-knows-what. Sores, blisters, you name it. Scares me. I like natural girls without makeup on, like Rose on 20th & Greenfield. Okay, Rose occasionally has makeup on, but not caked to potentially hide sores. To Courtney's credit, though, she seems amicable, and unlikely to ever get thuggish with you. And her felatio feels amazing. In my said report, I spelled out the reason I didn't come.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
Body Shopper.
-
12-06-21 00:57 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 966Last Week's Mongering
I was in Silver City (South Loop) last Wednesday night through Thursday early evening. I picked up Samantha from 7th & Lincoln at around 2:30 am Thursday (Wednesday night). Under my questioning, she explained that she'd abandoned her perch on 12th & Lincoln due to a dispute with a dreadlocked inner city fellow. He attempted to be her pimp, and she wasn't having any of it. Samantha, if you recall from my previous writings, is the greatest cocksucker in Milwaukee county! I had expressed in these reports that I was seeking her or information on her, so it was pleasant indeed to come upon her there. I gave Samanth 25. I'm middle aged and I start out soft. BBBJ, and she made me shoot in 5 minutes, like usual! Only slore who gets me off that quickly. This was my fourth time with her, and I first met her in February or March of this year. Unlike the previous sessions, she did not make me whimper. Perhaps that's because Kerri on Greenfield racked my nervous system so fiercely for an estimated 12 minutes a week prior! I highly recommend Samantha, as the greatest cocksucker in Milwaukee County. 7th & Greenfield is Heaven's Gate, gentle mongers! Open it at your own risk, as you might have a heart attack under her skilled oral caresses.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
Thursday afternoon, I set sail on the Loop, and picked up Becca off of Greenfield and 7th or 8th street, on the north-west corner, as I cruised toward Greenfield from Madison. This was my third time with her, and I first met her in the early summer this year. Her head game varies. I think I came the first time with her (after around 15 minutes), but the second and now third times, I did not. The second time, she was fat and didn't give good head; this third time, she had thinned down to chubby, and she gave pretty good head, but somehow didn't make me cream. She is always pleasant and a good sport, albeit protecting her business interests simultaneously. I gave Becca 25. I estimate she sucked for 12 minutes. On our drive back, I admonished her that she should do 15 minutes; she agreed, but would not put words into action and go down on me for 3 more minutes as I drove her back.
I rounded out the night at around 7:00 pm, picking up blonde, 37-year-old Erika from the south-west corner of 22nd & Greenfield. She's one of my favorite cocksuckers. 25. I pumped into that pig's mouth. What nostalgia. What glory. She's one who I've spoken about repeatedly on this forum. A true staple of the community. A veritable Street Angel. The world is a better place with her in it. She's the type of soul who would never hurt a fly. Most of these girls out here would slit your throat if they thought they could get away with it and that it would afford them a monetary gain of a few dollars. I tipped Erika 5, and she was as close to exuberant as her heroin-affected soul is capable of being, and she thanked me. I sensed true gratitude from her for that extra 5, as well a person should be when a client's generosity adds 20% to her earnings. I highly recommend Erika. I've been getting BBBJ's from her since summer, 2017. I'd say I've had her 10 or 15 times, and came all but two. On one of those rare non-orgasmic occasions, I fucked her with a condom after the BJ. Her pussy was loose, and she lay there, half-dead. She's always very good at sucking cock, though. She was pleasant-mannered every time except one, and she apologized for that through the window before getting in the next time. This was probably in 2018. She's one of the bits of glue that binds Silver City together and keeps it intact. God Bless her.
-
12-01-21 20:40 #8217Regular Member

Posts: 16New to Forum but not new to SWs
Hi everyone.
I am new to this forum and have been reading the threads for a few days. I have cruised for years. I am curious if anyone knows what happened to a reddish blonde named Angie. She was in her 30's. Came from Pennsylvania and really about a 7 or 8 on the SW scale. I last saw her and she was living with a BF near 23rd and Orchard. Nice Girl that I haven't seen for at least 3 years!
-
12-01-21 13:27 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 63Blonde with glasses
I was going up west on G, in the morning, was working in the area, s. W. Corner,13th & G, there she was, standing by herself. Bright I mean bright lime green outfit, top & bottom, I tried getting eye contact, none zero, I swung back east from 15th & G, when I got back to 13th, like a chameleon, literally not even a minute, no traffic, she was gone. I stayed in the area,2 more passes never saw her again. She did look clean, fresh, but also had a blue winter jacket over her outfit.
I'll try again wen in the area.
Eagle 19.
-
12-01-21 13:22 #8215Senior Member

Posts: 402Rose rip off clarification
There is a young Rose who regularly works G usually in upper numbers that I ran into not to long ago and I forgot that she existed. Seen her a couple times a couple / few years ago and I actually did a report on her back then. Young and pretty also thicker but not fat at all. I believe this is who Body shopper was referring to. I want to clarify that this Rose is NOT the girl who scammed me recently. The scammer Rose I still have not seen in the area nor on STG which makes me wonder if she was traveling thru and I'm sure the name was made up on the spot. This Rose was a bit older than young Rose on G, late 20's to mid 30's and an obvious natural red head not a complete ginger though. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Young pretty Rose or (Rosie) is what she said to me the regular on G is not the culprit.
-
12-01-21 13:03 #8214Senior Member

Posts: 402Mellie
Scooped Mellie off upper numbers on G after bar time hours. Decent looking brunette. Nice girl happy go lucky type. Didn't scope out the body but her head game was on point. Basically DT'd me the entire time. Real nice. Bbbjcimws. No phone so that's a big disappointment. With that head game she would not have to walk the track.











Reply With Quote




