Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 806 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 856 906 1306 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12474

    We all got our ways

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like you are referring to American providers that can speak English and can actually communicate that well. With these Asian agencies you have to handle things like they are used to back home over seas. You have to be more direct and short and careful of the language barrier or she won't know what you're talking about. You can't hold a multi sentence conversation or she'll get confused. If AAMP girls rush you or sound like they are rushing you. You have to just tell them to be quiet and that you are staying the full hour. Some of them have to get out their translation app so they know what you are saying. You can also establish this with her in the beginning through their app as well. They all use them to communicate with us round eyes. Most AAMPs I've dealt with are accommodating and want to please. Usually don't watch the clock either but there are a few that have said, "You cum. You cum now. " but they are usually few and far between. You just have to stop and let her know you have a full hour or half hour and she'll shut up or if you're too big and she's physically uncomfortable, she'll offer an alternative means to finish you off and spend the rest of the time.

    Use their translation app, it works.

    Shooter out.
    SJ has his own way of doing things. I'm sure it works for the ladies he sees. The fact is if you let nearly any provider know at any time that you are not a chump that will let them rip you off, either through words or attitude, most of the time they won't try. If they do, I just don't let them. They can tell me to cum if they want. The fact is some of the Bmore girls you can't even trust with the donation before the deed. I also don't like to tell most of them that I write reviews. That would actually upset a lot of the amateurish NOVA Asian providers, my current favorites, and at MD ACS there is practically no point bc she may never be back and even if she is no one can find her. Since most of the PG / MD Latinas are basically aging starfish who moan fakely and call me papi, I usually close my eyes and finish within 15 minutes anyway. I don't need to stick around for the convo or the ambience that isn't there. I miss the laurel Latina's. They were beautiful, cheap and I was grandfathered in at 1. 6 and hr with 2 pops. The door guy would usually give me a couple of beers as well. They never rushed and if you wanted GFE / pse services it was a small upgrade. Everything out there that compares is way more pricey and seldom as consistently good.

  2. #12473

    Gettin the job done

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    However the monger gets it done with a translator app or even with google translate, it doesn't matter as long as the message is received and understood.

    Happy Hunting!!

    SJ.
    I hear you brother. Same to you as well.

    Shooter!

  3. #12472

    Snowflake

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBalling  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Snowflake a few times in Waldorf and BWI. Pay attention to your surroundings. Some of her in call places had shady characters outside. There were some comments on the LC site about men causing trouble outside. It's also possible it was a disgruntled dreamer posting. I would only visit her during the day. My dreams were always very pleasurable. A few times she let me pound her out. Lots of positions, finish anywhere. Played lots of Teacher and Student looking for a better grade so she doesn't have to go to summer school. Here is some intel. She likes some type of candy. Not sure what type but she clearly had two different personalities. She has a sexy looking kitty. If you saw her when she was younger, very Beautiful woman. I only saw here photos. The candy sucks the Beauty out of these women quickly.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/snowflake/33692673
    Mmmmmmm. That IS a tasty looking burger. The rest of the package is too old and worn out for this guy though.

    Shooter out!!

  4. #12471

    AAMP Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by RandoMando  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2565507

    No one will be surprised that the girl is not the one in the photo nor new. She's moved around. She is younger, has fantastic perky tits, tight, and the hotel is clean enough. But she'll rush you out. I don't know why I always buy an hour when they always rush. Suppose I just want to give them a nice tip? Holiday spirit?

    You could do worse but I can't recommend.

    There was a girl named Jessica who at this hotel years ago who was out of a dream. Hot and loved sex. Wish I could find her again. This girl ain't Jessica.
    Has anyone else visited and had a dream with this one?

    Shooter out!

  5. #12470

    Wondered where she went

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/883677640908

    Has anyone seen this chick? Wilkens & Pulaski? Sounds like a SW to me. Just sayin'.

    Chico.
    I have seen Snowflake a few times in Waldorf and BWI. Pay attention to your surroundings. Some of her in call places had shady characters outside. There were some comments on the LC site about men causing trouble outside. It's also possible it was a disgruntled dreamer posting. I would only visit her during the day. My dreams were always very pleasurable. A few times she let me pound her out. Lots of positions, finish anywhere. Played lots of Teacher and Student looking for a better grade so she doesn't have to go to summer school. Here is some intel. She likes some type of candy. Not sure what type but she clearly had two different personalities. She has a sexy looking kitty. If you saw her when she was younger, very Beautiful woman. I only saw here photos. The candy sucks the Beauty out of these women quickly.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/snowflake/33692673

  6. #12469

    I hear you!

    However the monger gets it done with a translator app or even with google translate, it doesn't matter as long as the message is received and understood.

    Happy Hunting!!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like you are referring to American providers that can speak English and can actually communicate that well. With these Asian agencies you have to handle things like they are used to back home over seas. You have to be more direct and short and careful of the language barrier or she won't know what you're talking about. You can't hold a multi sentence conversation or she'll get confused.

    If AAMP girls rush you or sound like they are rushing you. You have to just tell them to be quiet and that you are staying the full hour. Some of them have to get out their translation app so they know what you are saying. You can also establish this with her in the beginning through their app as well. They all use them to communicate with us round eyes.

    Most AAMPs I've dealt with are accommodating and want to please. Usually don't watch the clock either but there are a few that have said, "You cum. You cum now. " but they are usually few and far between. You just have to stop and let her know you have a full hour or half hour and she'll shut up or if you're too big and she's physically uncomfortable, she'll offer an alternative means to finish you off and spend the rest of the time.

    Use their translation app, it works.

    Shooter out.

  7. #12468

    AAMP Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Very sorry to hear that.

    If you know you want to spend an hour with any escort (or any time over 15 minutes) what you should do is:

    1: As you're re-counting the money in front of her and before you actually give it to her, say:

    I like to take my time and plan to enjoy your company for close to an hour. If you let me take my time and enjoy myself, I'll give you great reviews and come see you again. Is that going to be OK? Can you do that? Are you OK with that?

    Of course, she will most likely say sure, no problem and then she may still act a fool, but the promise of a positive review which could turn into a bad review and no return visit will help her not act a fool. (that's if she has enough sense to care about her business) This also lets the escort that you are in charge of the session. Not her.

    It Works!

    When I returned in April to the Hobby, after a 14 month break, I had a core of 4-5 escorts that I see all the time but over the last 2 or so months I have expanded my options and have met 7-8 new escorts and whenever I meet someone new I say the same thing to all of them and I have not been rushed one single time.

    I have not been rushed to bust one nor have I been rushed to leave before my time was up. Now, I have gotten a look out of a couple of them LOL, but they all said no problem and they were not a problem. A couple of them have said something like come for me baby and my reply was, I'll let you know as I continued to stroke. (with a chuckle or two).

    I recently did an hour with a one of them because I already knew her and last saw her over 2 years ago and simply wanted to enjoy her company along with the pussy and I said the same thing to her. I had a lovely time. I also almost always gently remind all my regulars that we are going to take it easy and take our time.

    I have also read about a few guys getting seriously frustrated by a escort urging them to come. Don't let that bother you one bit.

    Ok, I just remembered, back in June, I saw a new one for a 30 min session and I don't think she's used to many sessions going over 15 minutes and I believe she also has so much repeat business she doesn't care at all. After agreeing to my no-rush request, she rushed me getting me to Bonerville. But she did not rush me to bust one after I got in her. I took my time busting one, so the mission wasn't a total failure and no, I will not be seeing her again.

    Questions?

    Were you rushed in order to bust one and / or were you rushed to leave after you busted one?

    Happy Hunting!!

    SJ.
    It sounds like you are referring to American providers that can speak English and can actually communicate that well. With these Asian agencies you have to handle things like they are used to back home over seas. You have to be more direct and short and careful of the language barrier or she won't know what you're talking about. You can't hold a multi sentence conversation or she'll get confused. If AAMP girls rush you or sound like they are rushing you. You have to just tell them to be quiet and that you are staying the full hour. Some of them have to get out their translation app so they know what you are saying. You can also establish this with her in the beginning through their app as well. They all use them to communicate with us round eyes. Most AAMPs I've dealt with are accommodating and want to please. Usually don't watch the clock either but there are a few that have said, "You cum. You cum now. " but they are usually few and far between. You just have to stop and let her know you have a full hour or half hour and she'll shut up or if you're too big and she's physically uncomfortable, she'll offer an alternative means to finish you off and spend the rest of the time.

    Use their translation app, it works.

    Shooter out.

  8. #12467

    You Got Rushed?

    Very sorry to hear that.

    If you know you want to spend an hour with any escort (or any time over 15 minutes) what you should do is:

    1: As you're re-counting the money in front of her and before you actually give it to her, say:

    I like to take my time and plan to enjoy your company for close to an hour. If you let me take my time and enjoy myself, I'll give you great reviews and come see you again. Is that going to be OK? Can you do that? Are you OK with that?

    Of course, she will most likely say sure, no problem and then she may still act a fool, but the promise of a positive review which could turn into a bad review and no return visit will help her not act a fool. (that's if she has enough sense to care about her business) This also lets the escort that you are in charge of the session. Not her.

    It Works!

    When I returned in April to the Hobby, after a 14 month break, I had a core of 4-5 escorts that I see all the time but over the last 2 or so months I have expanded my options and have met 7-8 new escorts and whenever I meet someone new I say the same thing to all of them and I have not been rushed one single time.

    I have not been rushed to bust one nor have I been rushed to leave before my time was up. Now, I have gotten a look out of a couple of them LOL, but they all said no problem and they were not a problem. A couple of them have said something like come for me baby and my reply was, I'll let you know as I continued to stroke. (with a chuckle or two).

    I recently did an hour with a one of them because I already knew her and last saw her over 2 years ago and simply wanted to enjoy her company along with the pussy and I said the same thing to her. I had a lovely time. I also almost always gently remind all my regulars that we are going to take it easy and take our time.

    I have also read about a few guys getting seriously frustrated by a escort urging them to come. Don't let that bother you one bit.

    Ok, I just remembered, back in June, I saw a new one for a 30 min session and I don't think she's used to many sessions going over 15 minutes and I believe she also has so much repeat business she doesn't care at all. After agreeing to my no-rush request, she rushed me getting me to Bonerville. But she did not rush me to bust one after I got in her. I took my time busting one, so the mission wasn't a total failure and no, I will not be seeing her again.

    Questions?

    Were you rushed in order to bust one and / or were you rushed to leave after you busted one?

    Happy Hunting!!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandoMando  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2565507

    No one will be surprised that the girl is not the one in the photo nor new. She's moved around. She is younger, has fantastic perky tits, tight, and the hotel is clean enough. But she'll rush you out. I don't know why I always buy an hour when they always rush. Suppose I just want to give them a nice tip? Holiday spirit?

    You could do worse but I can't recommend.

    There was a girl named Jessica who at this hotel years ago who was out of a dream. Hot and loved sex. Wish I could find her again. This girl ain't Jessica.

  9. #12466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    SW or Escort

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/883677640908

    Has anyone seen this chick? Wilkens & Pulaski? Sounds like a SW to me. Just sayin'.

    Chico.

  10. #12465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by RandoMando  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2565507

    No one will be surprised that the girl is not the one in the photo nor new. She's moved around. She is younger, has fantastic perky tits, tight, and the hotel is clean enough. But she'll rush you out. I don't know why I always buy an hour when they always rush. Suppose I just want to give them a nice tip? Holiday spirit?

    You could do worse but I can't recommend.

    There was a girl named Jessica who at this hotel years ago who was out of a dream. Hot and loved sex. Wish I could find her again. This girl ain't Jessica.
    With the 571 area code, I wouldn't be surprised if she is one of the Tyson's AAMP girls who opened up a branch office near BWI?

  11. #12464

    Aero Asian

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2565507

    No one will be surprised that the girl is not the one in the photo nor new. She's moved around. She is younger, has fantastic perky tits, tight, and the hotel is clean enough. But she'll rush you out. I don't know why I always buy an hour when they always rush. Suppose I just want to give them a nice tip? Holiday spirit?

    You could do worse but I can't recommend.

    There was a girl named Jessica who at this hotel years ago who was out of a dream. Hot and loved sex. Wish I could find her again. This girl ain't Jessica.

  12. #12463

    Abundance on steroids

    There is only 1 provider that cares about building rapport with clients and that's vanessa from catonsville.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWelsh  [View Original Post]
    Ad says something like "Only text when you're ready". I text when I'm ready. She says she won't have time until later today even though the ad just went up. I tell her I can't come later because I have a meeting. She responds with "I don't see people after they cancel on me. Blocked!" Sometimes I need a reminder that many of these providers aren't playing with a full deck of cards.

  13. #12462
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1  [View Original Post]
    Gross gross obese. Disgusting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adalinerose
    Based on the pics, I'm going to need you to explain what your definition of obese is. Or did she look different in person?

  14. #12461
    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have test drove this one yet?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...9/546858427940

    Thinking about doing so, but TGTBT.
    This one post under multiple different photos. I'd be suspicious.

  15. #12460
    A simple reverse image search will reveal everything.

    https://78.media.******.com/75e03751...zpbo3_1280.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have test drove this one yet?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...9/546858427940

    Thinking about doing so, but TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape