Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 24550
-
12-14-21 10:08 #12460Senior Member

Posts: 82Just a LOL for this morning
Ad says something like "Only text when you're ready". I text when I'm ready. She says she won't have time until later today even though the ad just went up. I tell her I can't come later because I have a meeting. She responds with "I don't see people after they cancel on me. Blocked!" Sometimes I need a reminder that many of these providers aren't playing with a full deck of cards.
-
12-14-21 09:06 #12459Senior Member

Posts: 1241I generally stick with P411 and cross-reference reviews on the big escort review site. If I find a lady on Eros, PD or other sites who doesn't have reviews or a P411 page, I will continue my search.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 07:44 #12458Banned Member

Posts: 275Going to need some details sir. I would have set something up with her but I had some unforeseen finances pop up. I like 'them tall LOL.
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 01:20 #12457Senior Member

Posts: 27Adaline Rose
Her pics look good tho. Nice & curvy. Don't look like that in person?
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 23:22 #12456Senior Member

Posts: 49Adaline Rose
Gross gross obese. Disgusting.
https://tryst.link/escort/adalinerose
-
12-13-21 22:53 #12455Senior Member

Posts: 1626She is just another scam. She will ask you which city you are in and you can say any city under the sky and she will say she is also in the same city and will text you a local address of that city.
Originally Posted by HereForFun82
[View Original Post]
I just randomly texted her saying I am in Elkridge, LOL and she texted me an address in Las Vegas. I was surprised for a moment and then googled and found out that there is Elkridge in Vegas too. LOL.
So if you have free time, you can always text to these type of scam ads and have fun.
-
12-13-21 19:24 #12454Senior Member

Posts: 197Bro. That is fake as fuck. First, women like that don't come to Baltimore and they don't post "me so horny" style descriptive posts like that. Some of the AMPs sort of do but it's never the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
Second if you run a reverse image search you get a lot of results. Alot as in a couple pages.
It's very fake.
-
12-13-21 18:46 #12453Senior Member

Posts: 367Real?
Hey, grass hopper. Pic is fake. Simple do a google search & you'll find the answer. That being said, I love Asians, I have many Sushi dishes & yet had to find one that's on drugs or marks over their body. 95% of them do aim to please unless your luck to catch them on a busy or bad day. Most handlers use an out of state # & most uses hotels around BWI. Do not trust pictures, unless they are known establishments in NoVa or NY Chinatown. Expect to spend good money 1. 5/2. 0 for a session. But it's worth it IMO. Hope that helps. If you find a good one, let everybody know.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 17:59 #12452Senior Member

Posts: 168Potential Red Flag
I have only been with one Asian my whole life.
I've wanted to add more but I rarely see any good ads.
Saw this on escort alligator but it looks too good to be.
I am afraid it might be a sting operation.
Or potential Robery.
Anyone met with her.
Or potential rip off.
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/71781023
-
12-13-21 13:49 #12451Senior Member

Posts: 297Msphatsss Sure does look like a scam
Guys,
Msphatsss sure does look like a scam or a robbery. All her tatted photos don't match.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20725623
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71758769
Posted yesterday under 410-999-1512 and today 301-968-6535.
Be careful,
BS
-
12-13-21 11:34 #12450Regular Member

Posts: 6Any luck with this one?
Anyone have any experience with this one? https://callescort.org/667-686-9626. I can't find any other adds for her on any other site.
-
12-12-21 00:59 #12449Senior Member

Posts: 94Thanks
Damn well that's good for her. I remember blake ws up for anything. As for piper she was the thoat queen. Haven't found another that fould take a face fuckin like her. I would go past the tonsils and nit even a flinch. If anyonr knows a good comparable provider, I'm all ears.
Originally Posted by MoonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 22:45 #12448Senior Member

Posts: 367From the past
Last I know (pre Covid) Blake was holding down a decent job in W Va trying to save up for a car. Comes to bmore occasionally & calls on old clients for meets. Love that girl minus the sweat. If you've been with her, you know what I mean. Lost contact since Covid, number went dead. Miss her dearly. Anyone out there with info, dm me, would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by FsTech69
[View Original Post]
As to piper, seen her a few times since she split with Molly, then disappeared. That girl has some thigh muscles! She can literally squeeze the shit out of you. Again, I'm looking for her too. Those were the better ones from days gone by.
-
12-11-21 15:55 #12447Senior Member

Posts: 1126Online Escort Sites
All these sites haven't been the same since Covid and these damn crackhead posting there.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by SyntorX
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 14:23 #12446Senior Member

Posts: 557I guess EROS is not what it use to be. It is a shame. Like all the others, EROS must be chasing the dollar. I wonder if they just charge more for the "Eros Verified" and do not do anything. I use to like that when I saw an "Eros Verified" lady the pictures were accurate. Now most EROS ladies have gotten so expensive that I rarely look at the site anymore.
Originally Posted by JimInMaryland3
[View Original Post]
All the sites are terrible now. You have to weed through a ton of bull crap just to find one decent lady and finding diamonds in the rough almost never happen anymore.










Reply With Quote





