Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 932 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 982 1032 1432 1932 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 37368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23403
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/71757839

    Reached out to this young lady a night or two ago to set up a dream. Communication was quick. Got the address and was off. Incall location off of Midlothian not far from the casino, but questionable area. Somewhere you don't want to be at night.

    Arrived and was greeted by the girl in the pics. Photos were accurate but it did look like a boob job. Plopped the $ down for the qv and went to work. Everything was covered, Dream ended when junior got excited and came too early. Such a waste. Would only visit again if I rubbed one out before. Do not like a covered BJ either. She does offer hh and hr sessions. Seemed clean, only had to worry about the MJ.

    Two other notes: 1) ankle monitor 2) heat by the door. That would hesitate to make me go back.
    She looks hella young!

  2. #23402
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #23401

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of top notch Eros level quality.

    Hands down, the absolute best at any price (much less her 30 min price that was 100 at the time) was this one.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/jasmine/38518440

    Appears she's now fully out of the game, but if you ever saw her, you know.

    Pics are so far below reality but some details.

    6 foot tall barefoot. No I am not exaggerating.

    Pretty face, flawless skin, huge smile with white perfect teeth and healthy gums. All teeth intact.

    Perfect proportions. D cups, perfect sized and shaped ass, but with small waist.

    Legs for DAYS and flexible. Could stretch her legs far enough back to rest them on the nightstand on either side of bed during mish.

    Clean and zero monkey at all.

    Non smoker.

    Lingerie and stripper heels was the norm.

    Always manicured and pedicured.

    Always in better hotel due to her rewards points.

    Legit loves sex. Never fakes.

    30 minutes would easily go 45 and she still wouldn't ask you to go.

    Submissive and a great menu including Greek at that price.

    Kind / sweet / personable.

    Freshly showered every time.

    Phone fully off or silenced during session. No vibration from the phone to distract.

    Prompt and never made you wait when you showed up.

    This girl was literal perfection.
    1000% agreed, this girl was perfect, I was only able to partake once.

  4. #23400
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan1074  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I had a good dream. Long overdue! So in my dream a provider I have a great time with. Blonde, trimmed, C cup, friendly, safe environment Midlothian area. Sings into the mic well, takes direction, bb (at her discretion and extra roses, GFE, dream lasted half hour as I was waking up she cim. Felt so good waking up a little sweaty and relaxed.

    Senior Members she mentioned and asked if I could get her a little help. I have digits, dream pics. I'm sure a few co haven't had a dream lately. Hit me up.

    Thanks!
    If she is still looking for help I would love to reach out to her. Had my time wasted by 4 girls today who wanted to play games and 1 money card scammer.

  5. #23399

    Brazilian

    Does anyone remember her? Is this Puerto Rican Bri who visited couple months ago and was really difficult to get hold of? There were couple people stated that they visited her but many people including me had appointments booked with the address but she wouldn't answer at the last minute.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/206394505509

  6. #23398
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Any of you remember vixen on erotic monkey. Think she is back any info appreciated.
    Is this the one? Did a google search this what I got.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vixen-escort-richmond-50392

  7. #23397

    K. Love is back

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/817018922825 One of the more reliable providers for ME at least. She's went up to 1 oo for her QV but I never have to hassle with her and she fits my taste as a short petite chick with a nice ass. She won't get to freaky with it but she does enough for me and my tastes.

  8. #23396

    Vixen

    Any of you remember vixen on erotic monkey. Think she is back any info appreciated.

  9. #23395

    Any experiences?

    Looking for anyone with experience with this one. Is it worth it?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/700935849701

    Thanks, and stay safe out there.

  10. #23394

    Top notch

    Speaking of top notch Eros level quality.

    Hands down, the absolute best at any price (much less her 30 min price that was 100 at the time) was this one.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/jasmine/38518440

    Appears she's now fully out of the game, but if you ever saw her, you know.

    Pics are so far below reality but some details.

    6 foot tall barefoot. No I am not exaggerating.

    Pretty face, flawless skin, huge smile with white perfect teeth and healthy gums. All teeth intact.

    Perfect proportions. D cups, perfect sized and shaped ass, but with small waist.

    Legs for DAYS and flexible. Could stretch her legs far enough back to rest them on the nightstand on either side of bed during mish.

    Clean and zero monkey at all.

    Non smoker.

    Lingerie and stripper heels was the norm.

    Always manicured and pedicured.

    Always in better hotel due to her rewards points.

    Legit loves sex. Never fakes.

    30 minutes would easily go 45 and she still wouldn't ask you to go.

    Submissive and a great menu including Greek at that price.

    Kind / sweet / personable.

    Freshly showered every time.

    Phone fully off or silenced during session. No vibration from the phone to distract.

    Prompt and never made you wait when you showed up.

    This girl was literal perfection.

  11. #23393
    Thanks. But dammit, why'all got me about to spend some money on these Eros girls LOL.

    STG is getting worse and worse, so I'm alright with the higher price if the service is as good as they look.

  12. #23392

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of fellas have been hitting up these latin Eros girls lately.

    Are they generally msog? For $$hr, I need at least a mouth and pussy pop.

    If they're msog I'm about to blow some Christmas money LOL because they are fine af.
    Agree with other fellas, it depends. However, generally 1 hour dream gives you msog with eros chicks based in my experience.

  13. #23391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GotAGirl69  [View Original Post]
    It's a mixed bag. You'd need to confirm prior to making an appointment.
    Agree it is a mixed bag. Just never know but I've had pretty Good luck with them. Clean and accommodating. Some have language barrier but with right guidance and gestures they understand. Texts are usually pretty short so knowing what your getting into prior is hard. No upfront money so if I'm not impressed I've been known to walk. If you use Eros use the verified ones I love the Columbian providers not particular reason other than I find them incredibly sexy. Good luck be safe.

  14. #23390
    Quote Originally Posted by Random420  [View Original Post]
    If there's no smoke there's no fire! That was my girl!
    Yes very sad.

  15. #23389

    Olivia

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...f/653615261380

    Now this one, I will go back to visit again.

    Was trying to get an appointment set for the longest. Finally got one last night. Once we got the timing down, she sent address to a hotel off broad in Henrico. Took care to make sure it wasn't a trap from the outside and in I went. $. 2 for a qv and $. 8 hh IIRC.

    Walked in to a fresh clean room. She was wrapped in a robe but not much else. Greeted me with a smile. She did use a filter on her pics, but doesn't look bad. Off I slept.

    Started out with making out and she sat me down on the bed and sucked junior off. Felt pretty good, not the best head I've had, but sensual, which is my preference. Kept going until junior was at attention. Cover was applied and in I went to a fairly tight kitty. No smell. Was clean. A bit hairy but eh, fine. Cover kept coming off so eventually she finished the job in her mouth and didn't spill a drop. Afterwards, we chatted for a few and cuddled. A few more kisses and I woke up. Not a clock watcher by any stretch and I'm pretty sure we went over. Next time I'll go for the hh. Highly recommend. Very accommodating and sweet. Perky breasts and firm ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape