Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 932 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 982 1032 1432 1932 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23393
    Thanks. But dammit, why'all got me about to spend some money on these Eros girls LOL.

    STG is getting worse and worse, so I'm alright with the higher price if the service is as good as they look.

  2. #23392

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of fellas have been hitting up these latin Eros girls lately.

    Are they generally msog? For $$hr, I need at least a mouth and pussy pop.

    If they're msog I'm about to blow some Christmas money LOL because they are fine af.
    Agree with other fellas, it depends. However, generally 1 hour dream gives you msog with eros chicks based in my experience.

  3. #23391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GotAGirl69  [View Original Post]
    It's a mixed bag. You'd need to confirm prior to making an appointment.
    Agree it is a mixed bag. Just never know but I've had pretty Good luck with them. Clean and accommodating. Some have language barrier but with right guidance and gestures they understand. Texts are usually pretty short so knowing what your getting into prior is hard. No upfront money so if I'm not impressed I've been known to walk. If you use Eros use the verified ones I love the Columbian providers not particular reason other than I find them incredibly sexy. Good luck be safe.

  4. #23390
    Quote Originally Posted by Random420  [View Original Post]
    If there's no smoke there's no fire! That was my girl!
    Yes very sad.

  5. #23389

    Olivia

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...f/653615261380

    Now this one, I will go back to visit again.

    Was trying to get an appointment set for the longest. Finally got one last night. Once we got the timing down, she sent address to a hotel off broad in Henrico. Took care to make sure it wasn't a trap from the outside and in I went. $. 2 for a qv and $. 8 hh IIRC.

    Walked in to a fresh clean room. She was wrapped in a robe but not much else. Greeted me with a smile. She did use a filter on her pics, but doesn't look bad. Off I slept.

    Started out with making out and she sat me down on the bed and sucked junior off. Felt pretty good, not the best head I've had, but sensual, which is my preference. Kept going until junior was at attention. Cover was applied and in I went to a fairly tight kitty. No smell. Was clean. A bit hairy but eh, fine. Cover kept coming off so eventually she finished the job in her mouth and didn't spill a drop. Afterwards, we chatted for a few and cuddled. A few more kisses and I woke up. Not a clock watcher by any stretch and I'm pretty sure we went over. Next time I'll go for the hh. Highly recommend. Very accommodating and sweet. Perky breasts and firm ass.

  6. #23388

    Lackluster

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/71757839

    Reached out to this young lady a night or two ago to set up a dream. Communication was quick. Got the address and was off. Incall location off of Midlothian not far from the casino, but questionable area. Somewhere you don't want to be at night.

    Arrived and was greeted by the girl in the pics. Photos were accurate but it did look like a boob job. Plopped the $ down for the qv and went to work. Everything was covered, Dream ended when junior got excited and came too early. Such a waste. Would only visit again if I rubbed one out before. Do not like a covered BJ either. She does offer hh and hr sessions. Seemed clean, only had to worry about the MJ.

    Two other notes: 1) ankle monitor 2) heat by the door. That would hesitate to make me go back.

  7. #23387
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of fellas have been hitting up these latin Eros girls lately.

    Are they generally msog? For $$hr, I need at least a mouth and pussy pop.

    If they're msog I'm about to blow some Christmas money LOL because they are fine af.
    It's a mixed bag. You'd need to confirm prior to making an appointment.

  8. #23386

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Lynn in Midlothian for sure. I don't consider her as good as Smoke, but she is a close second. She will not do anything without a cover, but I'm good with that. She won't risk your family life / health or her own. Nice lady with an amazing chest.
    I have seen her ads for years I guess I am going to have to take the plunge. Her business is probably about to double with Smoke out. Hope I can get a appointment LOL.

  9. #23385
    Quote Originally Posted by CLF3142  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good alternative? I like a steady regular that's safe.
    Lynn in Midlothian for sure. I don't consider her as good as Smoke, but she is a close second. She will not do anything without a cover, but I'm good with that. She won't risk your family life / health or her own. Nice lady with an amazing chest.

  10. #23384
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    I think based on seniority, safety and reliability - Lynn.
    +1. Hard to go wrong with her.

  11. #23383

    Eros girls?

    I see a lot of fellas have been hitting up these latin Eros girls lately.

    Are they generally msog? For $$hr, I need at least a mouth and pussy pop.

    If they're msog I'm about to blow some Christmas money LOL because they are fine af.

  12. #23382

    Ivy

    She's legit. In my rotation and always performs. Only thing you need to worry about is her kid running around.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTexas  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here guys and new to the forum. I'm trying to set up for tonight with this one but it seems TGTBT. Anybody have any experience with this one? I searched the forum but had no luck. Thanks.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/062806327522

  13. #23381

    No Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    PSA. Smoke is now out of the game / retired. Her reasons are valid, so please respect her decision and join me in wishing her well.
    If there's no smoke there's no fire! That was my girl!

  14. #23380
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    I think based on seniority, safety and reliability - Lynn.
    This would be my recommendation as well. She is a true sweetheart.

  15. #23379

    Alternative

    Quote Originally Posted by CLF3142  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good alternative? I like a steady regular that's safe.
    I think based on seniority, safety and reliability - Lynn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape