Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 552 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 8267
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3167

    Ariel

    Similar response to me too. Have a feeling she'll be very very expensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2  [View Original Post]
    When I inquired, she replied the naughty can be had in the VIP, but come into the club to find out and discuss in person, hmmmm 🤔.

  2. #3166

    Rio pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Rio is everyday but Sunday. Daytimes at Kittens.


    https://www.instagram.com/thekittenscabaret/
    Are any of the pics on the Kittens' IG page of Rio? (Row & Column).

    In fact, can anyone I'd any of these women?

    Thanks.

  3. #3165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    ....Or we have an higher standard.
    What standard do you seek? Who is the highest standard?

  4. #3164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Does Rio have IG account. I wonder if she's works this weekend..would like to get good bbbj bbfs.

    Im in Seattle for a little over a week.

    For the locals, I guess..who would be a must see if you were only staying a week? High mileage at least bbbj in vip.

    Of course theres always Monse lol

    I have a feeling Amber wont go for it but I read mix posts on here about herthinking of cautiously giving her a try.
    Rio is everyday but Sunday. Daytimes at Kittens.

    Monse is a lot of fun. Daytimes at Pandoras.

    Lola on Sat Day at Pandoras. BBBJ.

    Vanessa at Pandoras. YMMV BBBJ.

    Sasha daytime pandoras. BBBJ.

    Lucy and Visa at Pandoras.

    Check out their insta for the lineup.

    https://www.instagram.com/thekittenscabaret/

    https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle/

    https://www.instagram.com/sugarsseattle/

  5. #3163

    Rio confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Does Rio have IG account. I wonder if she's works this weekend..would like to get good bbbj bbfs.

    Im in Seattle for a little over a week.

    For the locals, I guess..who would be a must see if you were only staying a week? High mileage at least bbbj in vip.

    Of course theres always Monse lol

    I have a feeling Amber wont go for it but I read mix posts on here about herthinking of cautiously giving her a.
    There's some confusion regarding Rio. There's one at Kittens and one at Pandora. They're different people. I think the one that's discussed a lot in this forum is the one at Kittens.

  6. #3162

    Somba

    Have their been any sitings of Somba recently? I haven't seen her on the Pandora's insta in a while.

  7. #3161
    Quote Originally Posted by AWetNTigt  [View Original Post]
    Rio is the only one with notable skill and looks.
    Does Rio have IG account. I wonder if she's works this weekend..would like to get good bbbj bbfs.

    I’m in Seattle for a little over a week.

    For the locals, I guess..who would be a must see if you were only staying a week? High mileage at least bbbj in vip.

    Of course there’s always Monse lol

    I have a feeling Amber won’t go for it but I read mix posts on here about her…thinking of cautiously giving her a try.

  8. #3160

    Vee Job at Sugars

    I knew better, I really did. I went in with no expectations, and Vee made damned sure there was no hope.

    First thing was the money of course. 215 for 15 in a pitch dark private room. Out came two condoms and the wrap job, followed by a covered pull job, which I never knew existed. I told her I hated condoms and she replied with "well, I hate a mess". Now that is one sexy lady, guys. The DJ even said so!

    Needless to say, I remained flaccid for the duration. But she lost no time in saying that more money was required. I had anticipated this and stopped her at about 8 minutes. I then told her how I love a woman with a sense of humor and how hilarious her performance truly was. As mentioned earlier, I expected nothing--and only got assaulted. So I suggest staying well out of the private rooms unless you carry portable lighting. Try to keep Vee where she belongs, which is safely on the stage and away from your money. The crowd out front isn't exactly welcoming either, even under lights and cameras.

  9. #3159
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    For 300 in a VIP room, every service should be on the table. If not, you are either getting overcharged or need to find a different dancer.
    ....Or we have an higher standard.

  10. #3158
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She is. She will do BBFS for that. She can get an attitude about rates.

    She is always broke.
    Yes she will. Her ass must be 3 feet wide!

    She is just hideous. Her pussy stank. I love it!

  11. #3157
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    That's basic entrance fee to get a girl in a VIP room, plus 50 to the club. This will only get nude dances. Extras are even more cash.
    Dancer price varies per dancer. The room fee does not. For 300 in a VIP room, every service should be on the table. If not, you are either getting overcharged or need to find a different dancer.

  12. #3156
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    She's aggressive for more money. She asked for it four times! I held at 3/100 and got scratched through my sweats.

    I'm assuming this was BBBJ in a private room? I'll admit her mouth was tempting. Enjoyed her breasts too.

    Always broke usually means nasty habits, agreed?
    She is such a nazty strung out cumm fiend.

    I hold firm with her. She is best at the end of her shift when her pussy is stanky and sloppy.

    She has habits that lead to desperation.

    She will ask for the moon. Hold out. Her ass is huge. If she walks up from behind you will know by her heavy breathing.

    I am a Dirtyfuk.

  13. #3155

    Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2  [View Original Post]
    dances start at $$$ in the VIP rooms
    That's basic entrance fee to get a girl in a VIP room, plus 50 to the club. This will only get nude dances. Extras are even more cash.

  14. #3154

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    What about Ariel and Indica in Pandora's. Ariel looks amazing on IG and Indica, is she Indian origin? Anyone experienced them?
    When I inquired, she replied the naughty can be had in the VIP, but come into the club to find out and discuss in person, hmmmm 🤔.

  15. #3153

    Hmmmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggins  [View Original Post]
    Any news on Suki at Kittens? Extras?
    When I inquired, she replied her dances start at $$$ in the VIP rooms only 😳.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape