Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 8263
-
12-16-21 14:17 #3163Regular Member

Posts: 11Rio confusion
There's some confusion regarding Rio. There's one at Kittens and one at Pandora. They're different people. I think the one that's discussed a lot in this forum is the one at Kittens.
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 12:01 #3162Regular Member

Posts: 5Somba
Have their been any sitings of Somba recently? I haven't seen her on the Pandora's insta in a while.
-
12-15-21 21:19 #3161Senior Member

Posts: 478Does Rio have IG account. I wonder if she's works this weekend..would like to get good bbbj bbfs.
Originally Posted by AWetNTigt
[View Original Post]
I’m in Seattle for a little over a week.
For the locals, I guess..who would be a must see if you were only staying a week? High mileage at least bbbj in vip.
Of course there’s always Monse lol
I have a feeling Amber won’t go for it but I read mix posts on here about her…thinking of cautiously giving her a try.
-
12-15-21 15:40 #3160Senior Member

Posts: 483Vee Job at Sugars
I knew better, I really did. I went in with no expectations, and Vee made damned sure there was no hope.
First thing was the money of course. 215 for 15 in a pitch dark private room. Out came two condoms and the wrap job, followed by a covered pull job, which I never knew existed. I told her I hated condoms and she replied with "well, I hate a mess". Now that is one sexy lady, guys. The DJ even said so!
Needless to say, I remained flaccid for the duration. But she lost no time in saying that more money was required. I had anticipated this and stopped her at about 8 minutes. I then told her how I love a woman with a sense of humor and how hilarious her performance truly was. As mentioned earlier, I expected nothing--and only got assaulted. So I suggest staying well out of the private rooms unless you carry portable lighting. Try to keep Vee where she belongs, which is safely on the stage and away from your money. The crowd out front isn't exactly welcoming either, even under lights and cameras.
-
12-15-21 13:13 #3159Senior Member

Posts: 256....Or we have an higher standard.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 11:54 #3158Senior Member

Posts: 653Yes she will. Her ass must be 3 feet wide!
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
She is just hideous. Her pussy stank. I love it!
-
12-13-21 14:12 #3157Senior Member

Posts: 984Dancer price varies per dancer. The room fee does not. For 300 in a VIP room, every service should be on the table. If not, you are either getting overcharged or need to find a different dancer.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 13:31 #3156Senior Member

Posts: 653She is such a nazty strung out cumm fiend.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
I hold firm with her. She is best at the end of her shift when her pussy is stanky and sloppy.
She has habits that lead to desperation.
She will ask for the moon. Hold out. Her ass is huge. If she walks up from behind you will know by her heavy breathing.
I am a Dirtyfuk.
-
12-13-21 13:07 #3155Senior Member

Posts: 256Kittens
That's basic entrance fee to get a girl in a VIP room, plus 50 to the club. This will only get nude dances. Extras are even more cash.
Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 00:41 #3154Senior Member

Posts: 98Ariel
When I inquired, she replied the naughty can be had in the VIP, but come into the club to find out and discuss in person, hmmmm 🤔.
Originally Posted by SreeDeep
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 00:37 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 98Hmmmmm.
When I inquired, she replied her dances start at $$$ in the VIP rooms only 😳.
Originally Posted by EnderWiggins
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 23:09 #3152Senior Member

Posts: 46Same
Inquiring minds want to know!
Originally Posted by SreeDeep
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 23:01 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 39What was the damage.
Originally Posted by GoldenDrago
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 22:56 #3150Senior Member

Posts: 483Vee
She's aggressive for more money. She asked for it four times! I held at 3/100 and got scratched through my sweats.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
I'm assuming this was BBBJ in a private room? I'll admit her mouth was tempting. Enjoyed her breasts too.
Always broke usually means nasty habits, agreed?
-
12-12-21 22:41 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 198Ariel and Indica
What about Ariel and Indica in Pandora's. Ariel looks amazing on IG and Indica, is she Indian origin? Anyone experienced them?
Originally Posted by AWetNTigt
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





