Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 30797
-
12-14-21 20:00 #16202Senior Member

Posts: 307Been there Done that
Approximately 6 months ago I was ghosted by a UTR. I had already rented a room so I had to scramble to salvage the evening. This one had literally just posted so I texted. Coms were good and I provided the address. 45 minutes later she arrived. I met her outside and immediately knew the pics are no less than 10 years old. Now with that being said, she's not a bad looking women. She is attractive in the 'middle aged biker chic' looking way. Everything was covered and she did play her role well. Total pro vibes but not rushed. Very talkative and genuinely a nice person. She should use current pics because a lot of hobbyist enjoy mature providers, I'm not one of them. Nothing negative to report other than the dated pics. Tattoos don't lie. She admitted those pics were from her stripper days. I haven't repeated and most likely never will.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
UTR did make it up to me several times over.
-
12-14-21 18:28 #16201Senior Member

Posts: 39Ashton the Ghost
Made an appt to see Ashton at a certain time. Get nowhere as I am driving to Raleigh. Ghosted and have not heard anything since. Looks like I have joined the Ghosts of Ashton group.
-
12-14-21 17:40 #16200Senior Member

Posts: 430RE: Green dress
I am a little skeptical the reviewer who said that he had an amazing time. That provider has been advertising on and off with those same pictures as far back as when Backpage was around. I don't recall reading anything great about her, but also nothing horrible about her. Highly unlikely she looks just like her pictures, considering that they are approaching a decade old.
Could be that she has changed, but providers don't undergo a metamorphosis years later. I do hope that I'm proven wrong, just because there's a scarcity of great providers.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/581357032825
-
12-14-21 15:31 #16199Senior Member

Posts: 330Ava / Baby
Has anyone seen her since her release? I want to see her before she gets locked up again. She fell asleep last time I was supposed to see her.
-
12-14-21 15:24 #16198Senior Member

Posts: 330I used to see her regularly with the full service. She is a great time, but might have priced herself out of what I'm willing to pay (I used to spend 120 hh or 200 hr 2 pops with her). I'll still see her again when I have excess money to splurge.
Originally Posted by DanielCantee
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 14:42 #16197Senior Member

Posts: 102BKS Departure
Once a BKS girl leaves the agency expect a change in service. Kissing might not be on the table and jimmy may require hats to enter now. Your experience totally becomes YMMV at that point, depending on how much they like you or what you're willing to pay. It's likely service will decline. It's almost Iike Bks is a fortune 500 company and once they're hired the girls use it as a resume boost and build clients then they go independent. I don't really blame them. They probably make more money and can be their own boss. Providing the fact that they can get their own hotel room and travel without anyone's help. Not all these girls have a 60 IQ.
Originally Posted by Ncman2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 13:29 #16196Senior Member

Posts: 281Ashton
From my experience with Ashton, she initially gives you the wrong building number so you don't park in front of hers. So it's quite possible the building number you were given wasn't even hers. But I get the concern.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 12:36 #16195Senior Member

Posts: 168She used to post on STG as "Baby Brianna". I dreamed of her before Covid and reviewed her here. $ for 30 minutes as I recall. She's cute to look at, but disengaged and workmanlike. My review was pretty detailed if you need more.
She was away for a while; I'd love to know if she was any better now.
Originally Posted by Randoms18
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 11:10 #16194Senior Member

Posts: 1651What could
Possibly go wrong with a hooker working out of her apt with dealers coming and going? Beyond that she wastes peoples time by leaving them in the parking lot waiting sometimes hours and in her post she says don't waste my time.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 09:41 #16193Senior Member

Posts: 87Kacey. Tomgirly - Tomboy Blonde: Raleigh
-
12-14-21 09:20 #16192Senior Member

Posts: 87My type of MILF
I'd be curious to know too.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 09:05 #16191Senior Member

Posts: 1301I'm not going to out the address or the area but she does incalls out of an apartment in North Raleigh so it's probably her. With respect to the cop car, crimes up everywhere. It's also an apartment so no telling why the cop was there or what door they were interested in. Personally I would have taken a pass too but my guess would be that was her.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
You can PM me some details about the location and I'll tell you if it was the apartment I've seen her at.
-
12-14-21 09:02 #16190Senior Member

Posts: 1301You paid that? I'm only asking because those pics are the same ones she used to post. I reached out via text last year and the rates were lower. She also said everything was covered and wouldn't send a face pic so I passed. I'm guessing she's north of 40 so does she still have the same body?
Originally Posted by Randoms18
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 08:31 #16189Senior Member

Posts: 48Pretty sure she's no longer with BKS. Her EROs ad don't provide the BKS email anymore and she is not on the main site as available.
Originally Posted by Gillete9112
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 00:18 #16188Senior Member

Posts: 173Claria / Claire
Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this provider. Any info would be much appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/71798133
TIA.









Reply With Quote





