Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 974 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 474 874 924 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 1024 1074 1474 1974 ... LastLast
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 30795
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16200

    RE: Green dress

    I am a little skeptical the reviewer who said that he had an amazing time. That provider has been advertising on and off with those same pictures as far back as when Backpage was around. I don't recall reading anything great about her, but also nothing horrible about her. Highly unlikely she looks just like her pictures, considering that they are approaching a decade old.

    Could be that she has changed, but providers don't undergo a metamorphosis years later. I do hope that I'm proven wrong, just because there's a scarcity of great providers.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/581357032825

  2. #16199

    Ava / Baby

    Has anyone seen her since her release? I want to see her before she gets locked up again. She fell asleep last time I was supposed to see her.

  3. #16198
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielCantee  [View Original Post]
    Nikki Luv is the best in the area. She is fantastic, amazing and priceless. Definitely worth the price of admission and more. You get what you pay for and she is definitely worth every dollar and more to those that value her elite services. She excellent in prostate, strap on and other fetishes. Definitely the best and very discrete. Highly recommend Nikki to those seeking the best but definitely must be respectful. Can't wait to see her again!
    I used to see her regularly with the full service. She is a great time, but might have priced herself out of what I'm willing to pay (I used to spend 120 hh or 200 hr 2 pops with her). I'll still see her again when I have excess money to splurge.

  4. #16197

    BKS Departure

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncman2020  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she's no longer with BKS. Her EROs ad don't provide the BKS email anymore and she is not on the main site as available.
    Once a BKS girl leaves the agency expect a change in service. Kissing might not be on the table and jimmy may require hats to enter now. Your experience totally becomes YMMV at that point, depending on how much they like you or what you're willing to pay. It's likely service will decline. It's almost Iike Bks is a fortune 500 company and once they're hired the girls use it as a resume boost and build clients then they go independent. I don't really blame them. They probably make more money and can be their own boss. Providing the fact that they can get their own hotel room and travel without anyone's help. Not all these girls have a 60 IQ.

  5. #16196

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    This ad appears to be Ashton. You know, the girl who seems to be impossible to get in touch with. I scheduled a visit with her. She gave me the address to an apartment complex in North Raleigh. When I arrived, our least favorite uncle was parked facing her building. I just kept on driving.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/534530643468
    From my experience with Ashton, she initially gives you the wrong building number so you don't park in front of hers. So it's quite possible the building number you were given wasn't even hers. But I get the concern.

  6. #16195
    She used to post on STG as "Baby Brianna". I dreamed of her before Covid and reviewed her here. $ for 30 minutes as I recall. She's cute to look at, but disengaged and workmanlike. My review was pretty detailed if you need more.

    She was away for a while; I'd love to know if she was any better now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoms18  [View Original Post]

  7. #16194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    What could

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to out the address or the area but she does incalls out of an apartment in North Raleigh so it's probably her. With respect to the cop car, crimes up everywhere. It's also an apartment so no telling why the cop was there or what door they were interested in. Personally I would have taken a pass too but my guess would be that was her.

    You can PM me some details about the location and I'll tell you if it was the apartment I've seen her at.
    Possibly go wrong with a hooker working out of her apt with dealers coming and going? Beyond that she wastes peoples time by leaving them in the parking lot waiting sometimes hours and in her post she says don't waste my time.

  8. #16193

  9. #16192

    My type of MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about her or any records?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...4c68378b2dcd7d
    I'd be curious to know too.

  10. #16191
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    This ad appears to be Ashton. You know, the girl who seems to be impossible to get in touch with. I scheduled a visit with her. She gave me the address to an apartment complex in North Raleigh. When I arrived, our least favorite uncle was parked facing her building. I just kept on driving.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/534530643468
    I'm not going to out the address or the area but she does incalls out of an apartment in North Raleigh so it's probably her. With respect to the cop car, crimes up everywhere. It's also an apartment so no telling why the cop was there or what door they were interested in. Personally I would have taken a pass too but my guess would be that was her.

    You can PM me some details about the location and I'll tell you if it was the apartment I've seen her at.

  11. #16190
    Quote Originally Posted by Randoms18  [View Original Post]
    She told me 300 for an hour, 250 for half an hour. She wouldn't quote through texting she wants to talk on the phone about what she charges. Which I believe she probably changes it too see if she can get more.

    She said she was located in Durham, but I did outcall so I don't know where she is at.
    You paid that? I'm only asking because those pics are the same ones she used to post. I reached out via text last year and the rates were lower. She also said everything was covered and wouldn't send a face pic so I passed. I'm guessing she's north of 40 so does she still have the same body?

  12. #16189
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillete9112  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to visit Tanja from BKS a few days ago. I don't know what they're smoking or think of us. But no way that's her in the ad pics, if it is, maybe they were taken 30 years ago. This one is clearly over the hill and north of 45. Service was meh, too many rules, stinky breath, no msog. For that price it's not worth it.

    Link: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370.
    Pretty sure she's no longer with BKS. Her EROs ad don't provide the BKS email anymore and she is not on the main site as available.

  13. #16188

    Claria / Claire

    Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this provider. Any info would be much appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/71798133

    TIA.

  14. #16187

  15. #16186
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuys  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has seen any good providers that give prostate massages or like to use a strapon. I've seen Nikki Luv and she is fantastic, but her rate is a little out of my range to see her regularly.
    Nikki Luv is the best in the area. She is fantastic, amazing and priceless. Definitely worth the price of admission and more. You get what you pay for and she is definitely worth every dollar and more to those that value her elite services. She excellent in prostate, strap on and other fetishes. Definitely the best and very discrete. Highly recommend Nikki to those seeking the best but definitely must be respectful. Can't wait to see her again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape