Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 975 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 475 875 925 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 1025 1075 1475 1975 ... LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16202

    My type of MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about her or any records?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...4c68378b2dcd7d
    I'd be curious to know too.

  2. #16201
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    This ad appears to be Ashton. You know, the girl who seems to be impossible to get in touch with. I scheduled a visit with her. She gave me the address to an apartment complex in North Raleigh. When I arrived, our least favorite uncle was parked facing her building. I just kept on driving.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/534530643468
    I'm not going to out the address or the area but she does incalls out of an apartment in North Raleigh so it's probably her. With respect to the cop car, crimes up everywhere. It's also an apartment so no telling why the cop was there or what door they were interested in. Personally I would have taken a pass too but my guess would be that was her.

    You can PM me some details about the location and I'll tell you if it was the apartment I've seen her at.

  3. #16200
    Quote Originally Posted by Randoms18  [View Original Post]
    She told me 300 for an hour, 250 for half an hour. She wouldn't quote through texting she wants to talk on the phone about what she charges. Which I believe she probably changes it too see if she can get more.

    She said she was located in Durham, but I did outcall so I don't know where she is at.
    You paid that? I'm only asking because those pics are the same ones she used to post. I reached out via text last year and the rates were lower. She also said everything was covered and wouldn't send a face pic so I passed. I'm guessing she's north of 40 so does she still have the same body?

  4. #16199
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillete9112  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to visit Tanja from BKS a few days ago. I don't know what they're smoking or think of us. But no way that's her in the ad pics, if it is, maybe they were taken 30 years ago. This one is clearly over the hill and north of 45. Service was meh, too many rules, stinky breath, no msog. For that price it's not worth it.

    Link: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370.
    Pretty sure she's no longer with BKS. Her EROs ad don't provide the BKS email anymore and she is not on the main site as available.

  5. #16198

    Claria / Claire

    Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this provider. Any info would be much appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/71798133

    TIA.

  6. #16197

  7. #16196
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuys  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has seen any good providers that give prostate massages or like to use a strapon. I've seen Nikki Luv and she is fantastic, but her rate is a little out of my range to see her regularly.
    Nikki Luv is the best in the area. She is fantastic, amazing and priceless. Definitely worth the price of admission and more. You get what you pay for and she is definitely worth every dollar and more to those that value her elite services. She excellent in prostate, strap on and other fetishes. Definitely the best and very discrete. Highly recommend Nikki to those seeking the best but definitely must be respectful. Can't wait to see her again!

  8. #16195
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuys  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has seen any good providers that give prostate massages or like to use a strapon. I've seen Nikki Luv and she is fantastic, but her rate is a little out of my range to see her regularly.
    Nikki is the best in the area. Her prostate and strap on services are worth the price of admission. Fantastic, amazing and priceless are words that make each session unforgettable. You get what you pay for and she is worth every dollar and more. She is really into fetish work as well if you are interested and excels in that area as well. Highly recommend be always be respectful.

  9. #16194

    Green dress

    Quote Originally Posted by Gufinufi55  [View Original Post]
    That terrific info, can you share donation requirements and location / area?
    She told me 300 for an hour, 250 for half an hour. She wouldn't quote through texting she wants to talk on the phone about what she charges. Which I believe she probably changes it too see if she can get more.

    She said she was located in Durham, but I did outcall so I don't know where she is at.

  10. #16193

    Starr

    Does anyone know anything about her or any records?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...4c68378b2dcd7d

  11. #16192

    Avoid

    This ad appears to be Ashton. You know, the girl who seems to be impossible to get in touch with. I scheduled a visit with her. She gave me the address to an apartment complex in North Raleigh. When I arrived, our least favorite uncle was parked facing her building. I just kept on driving.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/534530643468

  12. #16191
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorVan  [View Original Post]
    I did 2X. First she initially said no then while in the act I asked again and she these exact words "YES. Take it off!" I remember because of the long moans of passion manner in which she said it ha. Next time month or so later as we were getting into it she started to reach for the condom and I mentioned our prior time, to which she said "oh I remember you now, you like to play naughty" or something in effect.

    I didn't go back after the 2nd time because seeing all the kids toys and clothes piled up got to me.

    But that was maybe 5 years ago when she agreed to 300 for 90 min rather than the 500 for 60 she is now charging.
    I saw her when she first appeared on the scene even further back, and both times I saw her she insisted on bareback. I almost felt like she was trying to get me to impregnate her. Of course I only paid 80.

  13. #16190

    Xotic Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by Gillete9112  [View Original Post]
    Also, does anyone know if Xotic Kelli does BBFS? Has anyone had the experience?

    Xotic Kelli: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370.
    I did 2X. First she initially said no then while in the act I asked again and she these exact words "YES. Take it off!" I remember because of the long moans of passion manner in which she said it ha. Next time month or so later as we were getting into it she started to reach for the condom and I mentioned our prior time, to which she said "oh I remember you now, you like to play naughty" or something in effect.

    I didn't go back after the 2nd time because seeing all the kids toys and clothes piled up got to me.

    But that was maybe 5 years ago when she agreed to 300 for 90 min rather than the 500 for 60 she is now charging.

  14. #16189
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Being one of the smartest girls in the business might put her IQ around 60 or so.
    Just because a girl has chosen this lifestyle doesn't mean she's worthless garbage.

  15. #16188
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen her?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/648247950896
    I finally partook on this one. It was hard scheduling. Took a couple days to line something up. Nothing to write home about. Basically a quick cum and dump. BBBJ, no cim. Hardly let me grab the titts but I made due. Damage was. 80. Probably won't repeat. Private home near 40/42 and then had to drive her to a spot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape