Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 1114
-
01-04-22 09:04 #304Senior Member

Posts: 190Allentown?
Where's the link info on her?. I might have tho🤔.
Originally Posted by NyC2487
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 09:57 #303Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone seen her lately?
Used to travel between NY and Pa, Allentown area. Anyone seen her lately, appreciate the info and message me back.
-
12-18-21 09:09 #302Senior Member

Posts: 223Save your cash. I decided to try her out. Not the best looking, not the worse looking, but you know when you need something, it will do.
Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan
[View Original Post]
Setup and response from text was easy. When I arrived, knocked on door, texted, called. Crickets.
Left, hung out for an hour, kept sending a text with no response.
Sent a text from a different burner and got a reply.
Sorry guys, skip this train wreck.
-
12-16-21 00:55 #301Senior Member

Posts: 190Is she 20's young white bbq or older chick?
Originally Posted by James354
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 19:35 #300Senior Member

Posts: 89Kay Kay
I guess I should clarify, because I just saw an ad for a traveller Kay Kay:
Originally Posted by James354
[View Original Post]
The girl I'm talking about is a local. She puts her ad up and takes it down often on both Allentown and Reading boards, so BOLO: "Pretty Girl. " or "Party girl. ".
Lately near the airport, but moves around sometimes. Her room is always a mess wherever she is. She has a dog now. Goofy but pleasant, and generally a fun time.
HTH.
-
12-13-21 15:54 #299Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks man. I will definitely look into her.
Originally Posted by James354
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 07:53 #298Senior Member

Posts: 89If you're ok with a bigger girl, Kay Kay https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/046880565883 is a bit of a wackjob but reliable.
Originally Posted by Lewhold
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 21:34 #297Regular Member

Posts: 18Looking for a new regular
My regular girl just retired and it has left a big gap. I now find myself looking for a girl I can see at minimum; once a week.
I'm posting to see if anyone has any recommendations on someone that is reliable, between 30 - 50, has a good attitude, don't do any hard "candy" and most importantly. Don't have some handler lacking in the shadows.
If I could get pointed in the direction of someone that might fit the requirements. It would be greatly appreciated.
I reached out to a couple of ladies in the area and the ones that did respond, is full of crap.
-
11-22-21 11:11 #296Senior Member

Posts: 102I saw her twice recently, about a month apart. She definitely shows her age. She dresses like a 20 year old streetwalker, but she is in her 50's, but so am I and I like women who are close to my age. She is very likeable and really enjoys what she is doing.
Originally Posted by Belairht
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 13:40 #295Senior Member

Posts: 78Haven't seen her lately, but I'm sure it's all available. She used to advertise "three holes" and so on. Been around for years, bouncing around Allentown, Jersey, Texas. Search for her old number, too: "682-459-2858".
Nice 2-min vid on her ad here: https://escortbabylon.net/video_list/8179343779.
Also search her old moniker, "jerseygirl69" -- plenty of info, everything you need.
Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 13:27 #294Senior Member

Posts: 328Allentown Woman in Fitchburg Massachusetts
This woman has been advertising in Fitchburg Massachusetts for the last few weeks. There's been chatter about her in the USASG Fitchburg Escorts forum, but other than a reference to her being formerly from Allentown, there is no intel on her. Can someone provide some intel or point to a way to search the Allentown forums for info on her. She advertises as GFE, including DFK. We in Massachusetts would like to know if she is really GFE or not. Anything that you can say would be appreciated. You can also PM me if you have something that you want to keep private. Thanks in advance.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/473019697013
-
11-11-21 18:40 #293Senior Member

Posts: 83Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 13:17 #292Senior Member

Posts: 33Lynn STG
Has anyone seen her lately? I was thinking of taking a ride. Texted her once and she was open to BBFS, Anal and everything. Just haven't had a chance to take the plunge.
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/325537853072
-
11-09-21 18:28 #291Senior Member

Posts: 349Gangbangs
If you want to know about that. Go to the Atlanta thread and go to Gangbags. Read back thru about 50 pages and contact someone there. They will set you straight. Lengendary. Kingslayer was the absolute KING. But suddenlly passed away without warning. Others picked up the mantel and carried on.
Originally Posted by DelcoGent
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 09:49 #290Senior Member

Posts: 102Tag team
I sometimes thought it would be fun to have a party where every monger hires a provider and all of the girls are available to all of the guys.
Originally Posted by Lehigh
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





