Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 19573
-
12-13-21 21:32 #7858Senior Member

Posts: 341Things may have changed
Stopped in last week as I was hoping for a decent massage from a younger provider but there were only two older (40+) ladies. Not sure if it was just my timing or perhaps not only only the name of the place changed.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 21:26 #7857Senior Member

Posts: 341I stopped by there recently. Eva was the only one there. Never took off her mask but I'd say she's late 30's or early 40's with a playful personality. It was 0. 7 for an hour. She asked me if I had been there before because ownership changed some time in the last year. Massage was good with some teasing but HE only. I didn't attempt to do any roaming but she initiated it for me with my hands. OTC only. She was thin but not tone, a bit frumpy. She finished the massage post flip. I didn't see anyone else there.
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 19:09 #7856Senior Member

Posts: 201Seven
Hey thanks for the info appreciate that.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 18:39 #7855Senior Member

Posts: 205Linda Spa
Anybody try the old Lake Haven Spa that is now Linda Spa? Stopped in and saw a MILF with a. Nice rack but she was already 2 customers waiting.
-
12-13-21 13:51 #7854Senior Member

Posts: 706Seven at Kings
I doubt Seven would do Greek, but for sure she will rim and BBFS with creampie. I'm pretty sure she will finger bang your prostate, but you'll have to ask for it. She has never initiated that in the past. She's probably in her mid to late 50's but still has a nice body and decent face.
Kings is about a couple blocks north of the mukilteo speedway exit on 99 in Lynnwood. East side of the street, pink building.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 00:03 #7853Senior Member

Posts: 155Thanks for the replies, yeah Monica had shorter hair I think, it was tied up.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
I've been to symmetry. I've always gotten a older masseuse there. But decent massage.
Yili used to be my favorite years ago before they had a management change. Ella who was a really cute college student did a excellent massage and left me uncovered and just the slight bit teasing and playfulness that drove me wild. Manual finish which I don't mind.
-
12-12-21 22:58 #7852Regular Member

Posts: 9Oddly specific request
Any local AMPs have the providers dressing for the season. Sexy Santa's helpers, Santa hat, etc. ?
-
12-12-21 22:51 #7851Senior Member

Posts: 201Rimjob bbbfs anal
I'm also interested where is kings located can you please let me know I would love to check it out if they offer rimmimg prostate massage or BBFS and anal.
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 21:41 #7850Senior Member

Posts: 265Seven at Kings
Seven at Kings will check the rimjob and BBFS boxes along with DATY and DATO. Never tried Greek with her since it is not my thing.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 18:40 #7849Senior Member

Posts: 323Another vote. Really quite lovely and an amazing slender bod. Very friendly and nice. Little kisses everywhere. Except where you'd really like one.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
I recieved a polite negative nod when asking about "more".
-
12-12-21 17:13 #7848Senior Member

Posts: 1019Rimjob and BBFS at Euro, VIP or Kings?
Who are the current rimjob and BBFS women at VIP, Kings or Euro?
Bonus if any go greek. I need my ass eaten.
-
12-12-21 16:17 #7847Senior Member

Posts: 495https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?531327-Bella-lv
Originally Posted by Denduron
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 15:05 #7846Senior Member

Posts: 27Bella LV
Which Bella? Is she in TNA? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 12:45 #7845Senior Member

Posts: 92Yes! That one spinner with the large bolt-ons would always answer the door with the white lab coat on -- hilarious.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
Then (after the deed) leaving via the sketchy back door exit to remain incognito.
Good times!
-
12-12-21 11:31 #7844Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: younger massages
Also Lulu at Soft Bay seems quite young and thin, although in the past she's had some pretty negative reviews over her lack of willingness for extras. Of course, that was when compared to Jessica. She's still there also, I saw her when I was walking down the stairs a week ago. I think the current lineup there is Cindy (been there forever), Lulu (been there almost forever), Yuyu (new, a bit thick, cute, 20's-30's?) Not sure if Lucy is still there or not.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





