Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 37379
-
12-14-21 06:20 #23384Regular Member

Posts: 11Natasha
Going to try and get ahold of her this week. Anyone ever get a chance to snap a pic of her? I'm so curious to know what she looks like. TYIA.
-
12-14-21 01:34 #23383Senior Member

Posts: 479Massage
You should see Faith.
Originally Posted by Keepinitclean
[View Original Post]
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...408244614.html
-
12-14-21 00:23 #23382Regular Member

Posts: 3New to the scene
Hey, I'm new to the scene. I was wondering if you guys could provide me with places I can go to that offer extras. Also what is M1? It sounds like that's where I need to be.
-
12-13-21 19:57 #23381Senior Member

Posts: 50Do a search
If you search anything about M1 you would know almost everything is available. Check the thread history.
Originally Posted by YoungGeezer
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
12-13-21 18:37 #23380Senior Member

Posts: 194Definitely on the outskirts of Detroit. Right on the border, Detroit / Redford Township.
Originally Posted by Dante313
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 16:50 #23379Senior Member

Posts: 73It's deep in Detroit so yeah you should expect FS, now I'm not sure if they changed ladies, last time it was just some really skinny MILF lady an that was all, hopefully they add more.
Originally Posted by YoungGeezer
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 13:51 #23378Senior Member

Posts: 98Val
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2626138
Anybody seen this one yet? Looks good. TGTBT?
Any info would be appreciated. PM is fine!
LJ.
-
12-13-21 13:50 #23377Senior Member

Posts: 48Most of them have a kid, customer, BF or husband that does their IT stuff.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 13:29 #23376Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Website
Pretty sure their website did not spontaneously appear. He's freelance and on call. Probably became a customer too.
Originally Posted by LiquorLotto
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 12:33 #23375Senior Member

Posts: 212I T guy
Internet troll guy most likely.
-
12-13-21 12:28 #23374Senior Member

Posts: 388Impressive
An Asian massage parlor has an "IT guy. " I'm not sure if I should be nervous or impressed! Any other AMPs have an "IT guy?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 11:44 #23373Senior Member

Posts: 256Congrats on your return. I thought you got banned.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 07:51 #23372Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Their IT guy lurks here
Curious why asking about service at CB.......
If you don't want to be contacted at home or work, if you don't want to be assigned a purely legit massage from Granny. Best to just use pm.
There are cameras in public areas.
-
12-13-21 00:46 #23371Regular Member

Posts: 12Nope. It sucks here. And not the way you hope.
Originally Posted by Keepinitclean
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 22:31 #23370Senior Member

Posts: 450What's special about CB
Curious why asking about service at CB is against the "rule" here? Seemed like a legit question and one that's asked quite regularly about all other AMPs on here. Thought that's what the board is about?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
Nothing is special about Cherry Blossom and I just banned the asshole that said don't talk about it. The first rule here is talk about everything
A2











Reply With Quote




