Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,996 to 17,010 of 41280
-
12-13-21 10:12 #24285Senior Member

Posts: 1032I've been wondering about her as well. Anyone got any info?
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 10:09 #24284Senior Member

Posts: 1032Barbie?
Pics look familiar but I can't believe there isn't a ton of info to be found. Might be TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 08:49 #24283Senior Member

Posts: 40Russian BBW Coco is coo-coo
Monger friend tried to see the Amazon Blonde Russian Coco last week. Good comms got him to the nicer hotel and he called for room number. She wanted him to call her again once at the designated floor. He balked, says he likes to leave phone in car and only brings donation with him to room, and she flips out. See attached text exchange. As always, YMMV. I guess she had an ad on STG and other usual places and visits us a few times a year.
-
12-13-21 06:55 #24282Senior Member

Posts: 260Barbie
Anyone know Barbie (a new one or one that has come back)?
She looks familiar, maybe used another name.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/499960300992
-
12-13-21 05:53 #24281Senior Member

Posts: 124No Name
Hi mongers,
I was wondering if anyone has had a dream about this one? Any info will be appreciated.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/935313425789
-
12-13-21 05:37 #24280Senior Member

Posts: 124I'd Say
That is not practical, The best thing we can do is inform as many Mongers as possible to stay away!! This is if they value there life, This level of desperation tells me that they are having a hard time feeding there habit. The next step for them is a public hold up -- armed robbery. Store or something else. Given some time they will all be in jail, just stay away. Even if Desi or Ronnie are out without this piece of s at at t boyfriend. If they are doing this now it won't change!! Just move on!
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 05:22 #24279Regular Member

Posts: 2Lauren is the dream I want
Can someone PM me Lauren's phone number I would love to have some time with her.
-
12-13-21 05:21 #24278Regular Member

Posts: 2Best Dream of 2021 _ Onicka
She goes by Onicka Sims which I believe is a play on Nicki Minaj's name. Anyways I have never seen her posted this forum. My experience with her was A1 top tier cakes she got and she loved what she was doing. She likes to be naughty but is sensible. She had a spray and new I have a family at home so she tried to get it on me. I have already repeated and the 2nd was better than the first. She is definitely worth it. Check her out https://callescort.org/904-661-9040.
-
12-12-21 20:58 #24277Senior Member

Posts: 690What Almost Happened Raises An Important Point All Mongers Need To Learn
First, Clit I am sorry for what almost happened, but I applaud your spidey senses that something was being set up against you. And, thank you for the waring, I hope all mongers follow your warning!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
To all fellow mongers – this experience tells us something critical for each and every one of to remember! I have read post by mongers saying a provider is a sweet girl. And others saying to treat a particular provider nice.
Excuse me mongers – these providers are not girls you want to marry! They know how to work you, calling you babe and chit chatting, but they are providers, not nice girls to date, marry and start a family with! Get this into your heads! Be honest to yourself always, as well as others – you know that all providers are selling you know what. You are her source of cash, so she will purr and make you feel special for as long as you can pay. If you do not believe me, call one of these sweet girls and tell her you got no money but you want to come over and chill with her in bed. I bet she will tell you to chill by jumping in a lake holding a block of cement.
These are providers! You know they are all taking candy and you are a cash source to feed her craving. Bring her gifts? Do not be crazy! Mongers, when did a provider ever go out and buy something to give you? Sweet girls, be nice to her – come on mongers do not delude yourselves.
Yes, a provider knows how to make you feel wanted and special – that is her job. But that is like wrestling – it is all make believe.
Instead, know a provider for what she is, and do not pay her crazy high rates. Yep I do low ball, but then I do not plan on dating, let alone trusting any provider! If a provider is so special – then show your trust by giving her the keys to your car and let her run some errands alone. Ha Ha, I know no monger is that dense. And that is my point, you can never fully trust a provider.
So fellow mongers, join me in keeping rates reasonable, paying for performance and looks; and never getting the idea you are any more special to her than the guy was doing her doggie 10 minutes before you got there!
-
12-12-21 19:37 #24276Senior Member

Posts: 452Any DT gals around?
I'm in the mood to slide balls deep down a throat. Who are the current DT providers out there these days?
-
12-12-21 18:38 #24275Senior Member

Posts: 919Stop it
Every 3 and a half minutes somebody is telling you not to pay deposits up front. It's always always always a scam. Stop fucking feeding the trolls and they'll go away.
Originally Posted by Mamba8
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 16:37 #24274Senior Member

Posts: 86Ronnie ghosted me twice both times at the airport and that was enough for me and desi gave me so much attitude and stupid energy through text I declined forever and called her a rat faced h*e once and she threatened me.
-
12-12-21 15:34 #24273Senior Member

Posts: 123Is this girl still around? Add is taken down and this is the first I've ever seen her.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 15:03 #24272Senior Member

Posts: 1260I'd Say
A group of Mongers show up in force to his and Ms Desi's little rat hole and beat the shit out of him but that's just my wishful thinking. LOL. Make an example out of him to all the other dopeboy pimps.
Originally Posted by PokeTiger
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 14:10 #24271Senior Member

Posts: 1170About shady azz Ronnie!
Darn, Clit! I am sorry that happened to you. I knew Ronnie or whoever was up to no good. She talked about Desi pretty bad to me--said Desi had sores all over her. I should have known that she was probably trying to dissuade me from seeing her. Based on your report, I am glad I listened to my gut on Ronnie. When I read the report on the other poster about how he was setup by her and those shady characters, I decided to never go back to her room and stayed with car meets. Even then, she was trying to set me up, for example, she would tell me to go to the back of the motel where it was very dark.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
For those of you who do not know--Ronnie prefers girls over guys. She is only with guys because she knows that is where the money is, but I guess being with men has played out for her and she no longer can tolerate us, hence, she has resorted to robbery now! Very sad. I do not care how nice her body is--no more visits for me! She is shady as hell and cannot be trusted. She gave me a room 221 the other day; saying, I should just come to the room and I declined! Man, I think you so much and sad that you almost lost your life or that your life almost changed forever. This board would not be the same without you! Be safe and mucho thanks!










Reply With Quote





