Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 553 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 8286
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3171
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    That's basic entrance fee to get a girl in a VIP room, plus 50 to the club. This will only get nude dances. Extras are even more cash.
    Dancer price varies per dancer. The room fee does not. For 300 in a VIP room, every service should be on the table. If not, you are either getting overcharged or need to find a different dancer.

  2. #3170
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    She's aggressive for more money. She asked for it four times! I held at 3/100 and got scratched through my sweats.

    I'm assuming this was BBBJ in a private room? I'll admit her mouth was tempting. Enjoyed her breasts too.

    Always broke usually means nasty habits, agreed?
    She is such a nazty strung out cumm fiend.

    I hold firm with her. She is best at the end of her shift when her pussy is stanky and sloppy.

    She has habits that lead to desperation.

    She will ask for the moon. Hold out. Her ass is huge. If she walks up from behind you will know by her heavy breathing.

    I am a Dirtyfuk.

  3. #3169

    Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2  [View Original Post]
    dances start at $$$ in the VIP rooms
    That's basic entrance fee to get a girl in a VIP room, plus 50 to the club. This will only get nude dances. Extras are even more cash.

  4. #3168

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    What about Ariel and Indica in Pandora's. Ariel looks amazing on IG and Indica, is she Indian origin? Anyone experienced them?
    When I inquired, she replied the naughty can be had in the VIP, but come into the club to find out and discuss in person, hmmmm 🤔.

  5. #3167

    Hmmmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggins  [View Original Post]
    Any news on Suki at Kittens? Extras?
    When I inquired, she replied her dances start at $$$ in the VIP rooms only 😳.

  6. #3166

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    What about Ariel and Indica in Pandora's. Ariel looks amazing on IG and Indica, is she Indian origin? Anyone experienced them?
    Inquiring minds want to know!

  7. #3165
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDrago  [View Original Post]
    She let me finger her pussy and ass. Was able to put 4 fingers in there. Gave me an HJ. Then let me cum on her ass. YMMV though.
    What was the damage.

  8. #3164

    Vee

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I just popped my load in her mouth for 250.

    She is kinda fat tho.
    She's aggressive for more money. She asked for it four times! I held at 3/100 and got scratched through my sweats.

    I'm assuming this was BBBJ in a private room? I'll admit her mouth was tempting. Enjoyed her breasts too.

    Always broke usually means nasty habits, agreed?

  9. #3163

    Ariel and Indica

    What about Ariel and Indica in Pandora's. Ariel looks amazing on IG and Indica, is she Indian origin? Anyone experienced them?

    Quote Originally Posted by AWetNTigt  [View Original Post]
    Rio is the only one with notable skill and looks.

  10. #3162

    Suki

    Any news on Suki at Kittens? Extras?

  11. #3161

    Blue from kittens

    Is she a scammer or is she down for fun? I loved her when she was a barista and always curious about her. Her insta was lita. Xboo.

  12. #3160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I just popped my load in her mouth for 250.

    She is kinda fat tho.
    She is. She will do BBFS for that. She can get an attitude about rates.

    She is always broke.

  13. #3159
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Here are the reports since reopening. Please don't pm me about prices. Everything is YMMV.

    Pandoras.

    Monse BBBJ, HJ, cfs.

    Anya, HJ, cfs.

    Nadia BBBJ, cfs.

    Faith HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    Lucy BBBJ, cfs.

    Vee CBJ, cfs.

    Simone HJ, cfs.

    Martina HJ, cfs.

    Visa CBJ, cfs.

    Spice CBJ, cfs.

    Diana HJ.

    Diamond HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    Jessie HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    Lola BBBJ, HJ, cfs.

    Luna HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    Ava HJ.

    Samba BBBJ, BBFS bbgreek.

    Amber HJ, BBBJ, cfs.

    Foxx HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    Mulan HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    Alexis HJ, cfs.

    Mercedes, HJ, cfs.

    Entice chj, CBJ, cfs.

    Julia- no extras / Scammer.

    Barbie-No extras.

    Vanessa- Scammer.

    I have no information but would like some:

    Frankie, Dynasty, Baby, Brittany, Stassie, Nola, Skyla, Cici, at Patience.

    Kittens.

    Rio, BBBJ, cfs.

    Kyla HJ, BBBJ / CBJ, cfs.

    Pretty BBBJ, CBJ cfs.

    Lani HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    No go-.

    Jade- scammer.

    Maliya- scammer.

    Iso of infor-.

    Joy, Megan, ivory.
    Rio is the only one with notable skill and looks.

  14. #3158
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I just popped my load in her mouth for 250.

    She is kinda fat tho.
    Not surprised but, for that $$ you could have something hotter to look at.

  15. #3157
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Vee at sugars

    I just popped my load in her mouth for 250.

    She is kinda fat tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape