Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 25732
-
12-13-21 20:31 #14197Banned Member

Posts: 489Sherry, Another Waste
Was supposed to meet up with her recently. We talked everything was set and good to go. Told her I would confirm an hour before. When I tried contacting her I get crickets / ghosted, haven't heard from her since. The women in this town ain't worth a shit, bunch of drunks, dopers and time wasters. As someone else has eloquently noted recently, "Dayton is a wasteland for the hobby.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/307537420921
-
12-13-21 17:57 #14196Senior Member

Posts: 62Ruggiez
Hey MallGuy. You are so right. Back when I first started seeing her. She always put a smile on my face with excellent service. Use to see her a couple times a week in the Burg. We'd go out to eat a couple times. Went shopping. She was a good time and talented. I quit seeing her for reasons I won't go into but decided not so long ago to give her another try at her new place. That's was a mistake and can say I am done seeing her. She could still be a good provider if she wanted but don't think she cares anymore. I've moved on to much better things now. Just my opinion and I really hope she gets help. She was such good provider back then.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 17:13 #14195Senior Member

Posts: 661They're usually all pretty good in the beginning. They're making money and they do find getting paid to fuck strangers exciting at first. But it goes south pretty quickly. They start underperforming and sometimes start ripping off their clientele.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 13:16 #14194Senior Member

Posts: 560What a Shame
It's sad to see a woman who had great potential spiral down the drain. When she first came on the seen she was such a special person. She made everyone feel like you were special to her and you just couldn't wait for your next visit. I know I was one of them. But I could see early on she was on something. Didn't know what but she would slurred her words drift off into her own world doze off in the middle of the session. She would say it was because she was tired. But well over a year ago I paid her a visit and she was really out of it and fell asleep while trying to give me a BBBJ. Then rushing me out because someone else was coming. She apologized said she would make it up. But I decided it was time to find someone else as my go to. I have to say when she was on her game make you feel special and just fun to be with. And I have yet to find someone as good as she was. But I just can't have a visit with someone who is so drunk or stoned out on what ever drug and it sort of makes me feel dirty. I can never understand how a person could be in a room where the girl is shooting up or while having DATY the girl is toking on a meth pipe. But to each his own. And as for Ruggiez I hope that she hits her bottom and gets help for what ever drug she is using. She was a sweet heart and would hate to see her windup like Christian Creams and so many others.
Originally Posted by Delgato
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 08:26 #14193Senior Member

Posts: 124Ruggies
Based on my recent experience, I do not recommend at all.
Originally Posted by BigBuckNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 23:27 #14192Banned Member

Posts: 1056All the reports seem to indicate that a leopard doesn't change it's spots and a spade is still a spade.
Originally Posted by BigBuckNut
[View Original Post]
Choose wisely.
-
12-12-21 21:11 #14191Senior Member

Posts: 132Ruggiez
Anybody seen her recently? I've been a few times in the past but have avoided over the last few months because she always seems high on pills or something. Considering another try but checking for any updates.
-
12-12-21 16:54 #14190Senior Member

Posts: 2231No reviews and no comments on list crawler.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
She does post in a lot of places.
-
12-12-21 12:07 #14189Senior Member

Posts: 115Don't waste your time. See my previous post:
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...10#post5363810
-
12-12-21 11:08 #14188Senior Member

Posts: 827Shay
She looks pretty good. Is she into DP? Is she available without the BF? I have no interest in him.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 08:54 #14187Senior Member

Posts: 199Looks good!
If you get the 411 please share! She looks like USDA prime!
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 08:29 #14186Senior Member

Posts: 391Shay Franklin
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...e-fun/42714995
Says her place is close to Walmart. Anyone have experience with this one?
-
12-12-21 08:24 #14185Senior Member

Posts: 391Her skin complexion look Asian or Latina. Interesting.
Originally Posted by DestinyCalling
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 18:49 #14184Senior Member

Posts: 587Danielle
I forgot who gave me her number, but if anyone has been in contact with her this week let me know if she has new digits or what, LOL. Thanks in advance.
-
12-11-21 17:35 #14183Douchebag

Posts: 326Link
Do you have a link.
Originally Posted by Culture101
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





