Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 25719
-
12-13-21 08:26 #14184Senior Member

Posts: 124Ruggies
Based on my recent experience, I do not recommend at all.
Originally Posted by BigBuckNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 23:27 #14183Banned Member

Posts: 1056All the reports seem to indicate that a leopard doesn't change it's spots and a spade is still a spade.
Originally Posted by BigBuckNut
[View Original Post]
Choose wisely.
-
12-12-21 21:11 #14182Senior Member

Posts: 132Ruggiez
Anybody seen her recently? I've been a few times in the past but have avoided over the last few months because she always seems high on pills or something. Considering another try but checking for any updates.
-
12-12-21 16:54 #14181Senior Member

Posts: 2230No reviews and no comments on list crawler.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
She does post in a lot of places.
-
12-12-21 12:07 #14180Senior Member

Posts: 115Don't waste your time. See my previous post:
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...10#post5363810
-
12-12-21 11:08 #14179Senior Member

Posts: 827Shay
She looks pretty good. Is she into DP? Is she available without the BF? I have no interest in him.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 08:54 #14178Senior Member

Posts: 199Looks good!
If you get the 411 please share! She looks like USDA prime!
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 08:29 #14177Senior Member

Posts: 391Shay Franklin
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...e-fun/42714995
Says her place is close to Walmart. Anyone have experience with this one?
-
12-12-21 08:24 #14176Senior Member

Posts: 391Her skin complexion look Asian or Latina. Interesting.
Originally Posted by DestinyCalling
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 18:49 #14175Senior Member

Posts: 587Danielle
I forgot who gave me her number, but if anyone has been in contact with her this week let me know if she has new digits or what, LOL. Thanks in advance.
-
12-11-21 17:35 #14174Douchebag

Posts: 326Link
Do you have a link.
Originally Posted by Culture101
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 13:05 #14173Senior Member

Posts: 368Caramelbabiiee
TOFTT, thick AA provider she has ads on SB and WYP. Had been messaging each other for a while finally hooked up at her place. Setup was easy we talked for about 15 to get to know one another a litter then got started. Very good dt BBBJ. Clean and tasty daty very responsive. Very sweet girl. No attitude, no rush, not ghetto, no signs of use. Not street prices but not GPS. Going to college and working to make ends meet. Said I could share her number.
So if I give you her number be respectful. Let her know I gave you her number or she may ignore you.
Heads up, She is a smoker, but the incense she was burning was worse than the smell of smoke might have been. So if that's a problem just let her know in advance.
See my springfield post for pic.
-
12-11-21 08:58 #14172Senior Member

Posts: 141Spoiled brat newbie
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20632743
She refused to send her face pic but need my face pic. I sent someone else's pic and made an appointment. But I sensed she is a spoiled brat and expect a bad experience. I decided not to show up.
Car date only but at escort price. In Fairborn.
-
12-11-21 07:27 #14171Senior Member

Posts: 89I had a date set up with her and she completely ghosted me. She is not getting my $$.
Originally Posted by Culture101
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 23:32 #14170Senior Member

Posts: 560Did contact
I contacted her as well / And she said QV 120 HHR 200 Hr 300. I told her those prices were out of line. I said there are a lot of woman out there that are 80 QV 120 HHR and 170 HR. She never responded back.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





