Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 611 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 661 711 1111 1611 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17772

    It happened to me

    After a day of drinks and football, I had an itch to scratch. Was looking for a spinner type and I found on (1) on the north side of the city. I probably should of stayed home, as I was getting tired but I pressed on. Arrived at the location and I didn't like it. Section 8 apartments that were run down in west Rogers Park. She called me and verified the place and told me she would meet me outside.

    A girl met me outside but wasn't her (#2). I'd seen her ads before and knew she occasionally worked with this Bosnian chick whom I've seen so that lowered my spidey sense. She said that her friend was still getting ready and needed to get the donation from me. I kinda protested so she brought me to the apartment. It was the dirtiest and filthiest place I've ever seen. Really dark and I sat down, she had asked for a cigarette. I gave her one and asked her where the other girl was.

    Then two brothers jump out of a room demanding I pay before I could leave. My younger or CC version of myself would of left with money in hand. However, I made the decision to give it to them and walk out. I'm not going to let a small amount of money dictate my well being. I didn't see any weapons or anything but just not worth it. They were obviously fucked up on something. They said oh the girl is in the room downstairs, just knock on the door.

    I left and they immediately locked the door. There was no girl in another apartment as it looked vacant. I left contemplating how lucky I was as I didn't get beat up or killed. This hobby has a dark side that's for sure. Sure, I lost a few bucks but if they were brazen enough to try to steal it from me, what's stopping them from beating me or killing me? Not much.

    In short, if going to sec8/city housing complex in that area be on high alert. It seems there are at least 4 girls working with these dudes. Always listen to spidey sense!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rip Off.jpg‎   BBW Rip.jpg‎  

  2. #17771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Krista Bowie / Garland

    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not as a way to get back. She was upset I posted so she relayed on Twitter. If others have objectively positive experiences with her at 600, I'm sure the forum would welcome alternative opinions.
    $600 on the face of it is A LOT of money for her, but the times I've paid it she used the money specifically to book a hotel room (and I know she just booked it because we met there and she checked in). It would be great if she had a regular incall spot and charged something closer to $400 per hour, as I think that's more reflective of what she should be asking.

    Still, I always had a fun time with her. She wears crazy little goth outfits and gets dolled up and does anything you want.

    I haven't seen her in a good six months so I can't comment on how much she weighs now but it wouldn't surprise me if she gained a lot, or lost a lot.

    Tldr: great value at $400; tougher to recommend at 600 unless she fixes herself up a lot.

  3. #17770

    Hotel costs

    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not as a way to get back. She was upset I posted so she relayed on Twitter. If others have objectively positive experiences with her at 600, I'm sure the forum would welcome alternative opinions.
    I don't know what kind of hotel she is using. She's obviously not using the roach motels. So you figure that's going to cost her 100, which means a 300 appointment is really 200 for her time. Given what you described she sounds like she's more than a 200 provider but certainly not a 600 provider. That's why it's always nice when the provider has an in-call apartment. She's already paying rent to live there or sharing rent with other providers on an apartment for work. Hotels just eat into everyone's money. Her profits or adding to the clients' costs.

    Obviously she's getting the 600 from enough people to stay at that price point but it does seem like that cost will bring a much more conventionally attractive provider on Tryst. But perhaps hotter with less open menu.

  4. #17769

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDeelight  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent time with this pretty number?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...859/4079007389
    I'm pretty sure that's not the woman who will answer the door if you decide to set up a date. The girl in the ads used to post a lot of these same pics on Reddit like last year. Pretty sure this person that posted the ad stole them. I mean, you can always TOFTT and report back if she's real.

  5. #17768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Bianca. Robbery Setup

    Quote Originally Posted by GaudiumF  [View Original Post]
    Only $25, as she's been mentioned as a sweetheart here I went with it. I know there are a few here who have had good experiences with her, is this kinda turnaround common?
    I'm pretty sure she set me up for a robbery when I tried to see her. I peeled out in my car in the knick of time. Check my report from September.

  6. #17767
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    I think she just posted your texts on twitter. I really wish people would stop using reports as a way to threaten or get back at girls. It helps no one.
    Definitely not as a way to get back. She was upset I posted so she relayed on Twitter. If others have objectively positive experiences with her at 600, I'm sure the forum would welcome alternative opinions.

  7. #17766
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #17765

    Independent providers

    Why are there so few decent independent providers at the $400 price point in Chicago? It's like everybody is asking for $500 now. It's either $300-$350 or directly $500!

    $400 is such a reasonable price point and they are losing out on repeat customers due to the high price.

  9. #17764

    Ebony Party Girl

    Has anyone spent time with this pretty number?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...859/4079007389

  10. #17763
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline09  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Seems a little TGTBT to me https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3096195820/1.
    Not one naked photo? Don't waste your time.

  11. #17762

    Please educate.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    If the bible was open to Solomon our Christian mongers would understand.
    Is that the "love the sinner, hate the sin" section of the handbook?

  12. #17761
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    So I've posted on here before about her and the openness of her menu. She advertises 600 but she had always done 300-350 for me. As I've stated, she has a sordid history of drug abuse, with scars across so much of her body, it could be a docuseries on tv. Her menu is really open, all bare all holes is ok and she'll even swallow your piss. She let me try to fist both her holes, and she's loose enough where I got pretty close on both in only 5 minutes of trying.

    She's now sticking to her $600 and I can't rec her at that level. The weight ballooning since she was Jessica is undeniable. We're talking like 50 lbs on a tiny frame. She shakes uncontrollably from withdrawal and the makeup is so caked on that she looks like a troll. Her attitude has really soured too. She used to be sweet and kind but no more.

    Tldr; steer clear at anything over $250 for her.
    I think she just posted your texts on twitter. I really wish people would stop using reports as a way to threaten or get back at girls. It helps no one.

  13. #17760

    Bianca Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    And how much was said "deposit for first time visitor".
    Only $25, as she's been mentioned as a sweetheart here I went with it. I know there are a few here who have had good experiences with her, is this kinda turnaround common?

  14. #17759
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    So I've posted on here before about her and the openness of her menu. She advertises 600 but she had always done 300-350 for me. As I've stated, she has a sordid history of drug abuse, with scars across so much of her body, it could be a docuseries on tv. Her menu is really open, all bare all holes is ok and she'll even swallow your piss. She let me try to fist both her holes, and she's loose enough where I got pretty close on both in only 5 minutes of trying.

    She's now sticking to her $600 and I can't rec her at that level. The weight ballooning since she was Jessica is undeniable. We're talking like 50 lbs on a tiny frame. She shakes uncontrollably from withdrawal and the makeup is so caked on that she looks like a troll. Her attitude has really soured too. She used to be sweet and kind but no more.

    Tldr; steer clear at anything over $250 for her.
    BTW, she also goes by Krista Garland now.

  15. #17758

    Krista Bowie Update

    So I've posted on here before about her and the openness of her menu. She advertises 600 but she had always done 300-350 for me. As I've stated, she has a sordid history of drug abuse, with scars across so much of her body, it could be a docuseries on tv. Her menu is really open, all bare all holes is ok and she'll even swallow your piss. She let me try to fist both her holes, and she's loose enough where I got pretty close on both in only 5 minutes of trying.

    She's now sticking to her $600 and I can't rec her at that level. The weight ballooning since she was Jessica is undeniable. We're talking like 50 lbs on a tiny frame. She shakes uncontrollably from withdrawal and the makeup is so caked on that she looks like a troll. Her attitude has really soured too. She used to be sweet and kind but no more.

    Tldr; steer clear at anything over $250 for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape