The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 611 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 661 711 1111 1611 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 26916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17766
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #17765

    Independent providers

    Why are there so few decent independent providers at the $400 price point in Chicago? It's like everybody is asking for $500 now. It's either $300-$350 or directly $500!

    $400 is such a reasonable price point and they are losing out on repeat customers due to the high price.

  3. #17764

    Ebony Party Girl

    Has anyone spent time with this pretty number?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...859/4079007389

  4. #17763
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline09  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Seems a little TGTBT to me https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3096195820/1.
    Not one naked photo? Don't waste your time.

  5. #17762

    Please educate.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    If the bible was open to Solomon our Christian mongers would understand.
    Is that the "love the sinner, hate the sin" section of the handbook?

  6. #17761
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    So I've posted on here before about her and the openness of her menu. She advertises 600 but she had always done 300-350 for me. As I've stated, she has a sordid history of drug abuse, with scars across so much of her body, it could be a docuseries on tv. Her menu is really open, all bare all holes is ok and she'll even swallow your piss. She let me try to fist both her holes, and she's loose enough where I got pretty close on both in only 5 minutes of trying.

    She's now sticking to her $600 and I can't rec her at that level. The weight ballooning since she was Jessica is undeniable. We're talking like 50 lbs on a tiny frame. She shakes uncontrollably from withdrawal and the makeup is so caked on that she looks like a troll. Her attitude has really soured too. She used to be sweet and kind but no more.

    Tldr; steer clear at anything over $250 for her.
    I think she just posted your texts on twitter. I really wish people would stop using reports as a way to threaten or get back at girls. It helps no one.

  7. #17760

    Bianca Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    And how much was said "deposit for first time visitor".
    Only $25, as she's been mentioned as a sweetheart here I went with it. I know there are a few here who have had good experiences with her, is this kinda turnaround common?

  8. #17759
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    So I've posted on here before about her and the openness of her menu. She advertises 600 but she had always done 300-350 for me. As I've stated, she has a sordid history of drug abuse, with scars across so much of her body, it could be a docuseries on tv. Her menu is really open, all bare all holes is ok and she'll even swallow your piss. She let me try to fist both her holes, and she's loose enough where I got pretty close on both in only 5 minutes of trying.

    She's now sticking to her $600 and I can't rec her at that level. The weight ballooning since she was Jessica is undeniable. We're talking like 50 lbs on a tiny frame. She shakes uncontrollably from withdrawal and the makeup is so caked on that she looks like a troll. Her attitude has really soured too. She used to be sweet and kind but no more.

    Tldr; steer clear at anything over $250 for her.
    BTW, she also goes by Krista Garland now.

  9. #17758

    Krista Bowie Update

    So I've posted on here before about her and the openness of her menu. She advertises 600 but she had always done 300-350 for me. As I've stated, she has a sordid history of drug abuse, with scars across so much of her body, it could be a docuseries on tv. Her menu is really open, all bare all holes is ok and she'll even swallow your piss. She let me try to fist both her holes, and she's loose enough where I got pretty close on both in only 5 minutes of trying.

    She's now sticking to her $600 and I can't rec her at that level. The weight ballooning since she was Jessica is undeniable. We're talking like 50 lbs on a tiny frame. She shakes uncontrollably from withdrawal and the makeup is so caked on that she looks like a troll. Her attitude has really soured too. She used to be sweet and kind but no more.

    Tldr; steer clear at anything over $250 for her.

  10. #17757
    Quote Originally Posted by Obarr  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Who is this she's hot.

  11. #17756

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that. There has been a lot of discussion about deposits on here but as other have said don't ever do it.
    I have had no issues with deposits but I tend to see established providers or tourers with a social media presence. Never an issue for me and has led to some amazing dates with a few that were well outside of what most consider normal in that one lady called me later and we met again at no charge for drinks and later I saw her for multiple hours only paying for 1 Hour. Those are outliers but treat a lady well and in MOST cases it is reciprocated. I always bring a gift card for Starbucks of 25 for the tourers and always get remembered by her in later contacts. I will say I never contact anyone unless they are on multiple platforms which helps imo.

  12. #17755
    Sorry to hear that. There has been a lot of discussion about deposits on here but as other have said don't ever do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GaudiumF  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, long time lurker first time poster.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/71540968

    Texted Bianca last night about a 3:00 pm meet up, everything went well, asked for a small deposit for first time visitor, no problem.

    Texted half an hour in advance as requested, no response. Get to the location and find somewhere to hang out. Response 15 minutes late was that she was downtown on her way.

    Hour and a half later, totally ghosted. A bit sad as I was very much looking forward to this.

  13. #17754
    Quote Originally Posted by GaudiumF  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, long time lurker first time poster.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/71540968

    Texted Bianca last night about a 3:00 pm meet up, everything went well, asked for a small deposit for first time visitor, no problem.

    Texted half an hour in advance as requested, no response. Get to the location and find somewhere to hang out. Response 15 minutes late was that she was downtown on her way.

    Hour and a half later, totally ghosted. A bit sad as I was very much looking forward to this.
    And how much was said "deposit for first time visitor".

  14. #17753
    Quote Originally Posted by GaudiumF  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, long time lurker first time poster.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/71540968

    Texted Bianca last night about a 3:00 pm meet up, everything went well, asked for a small deposit for first time visitor, no problem.

    Texted half an hour in advance as requested, no response. Get to the location and find somewhere to hang out. Response 15 minutes late was that she was downtown on her way.

    Hour and a half later, totally ghosted. A bit sad as I was very much looking forward to this.
    Sounds like you got scammed, never send the deposit. Her face looks familiar like someone posted same thing about her. Sorry to hear.

  15. #17752

    You got scammed

    Quote Originally Posted by GaudiumF  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, long time lurker first time poster.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/71540968

    Texted Bianca last night about a 3:00 pm meet up, everything went well, asked for a small deposit for first time visitor, no problem.

    Texted half an hour in advance as requested, no response. Get to the location and find somewhere to hang out. Response 15 minutes late was that she was downtown on her way.

    Hour and a half later, totally ghosted. A bit sad as I was very much looking forward to this.
    I would never ever send a "deposit" ahead of meeting. 9 out of 10 times it's a scam. Even IF it's a legit provider, these girls are often flaky, sometimes on drugs. If they demand a deposit I'm on to the next one. And please don't fall for the "gift card" scam either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape